Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? (4472 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / 22 Types Of Nairaland Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by No2Atheism(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
sistawoman:

Yes of course

Everyone knows i am married

then it means they have issues, then cus why stalk a married woman, when there is starstruck and spikycylinder there to stalk  grin grin grin just kidding.

But seriously, its one thing to try to make friends, but why go to the extent of stalking.

Once someone shows an apathy to being friends outside of NL, why not just let the person be and keep your distance.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by SisterKeri: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

@starstruck u are bad, u have been going at this guy since shocked shocked shocked it looks like u have an Intel Core i7 for a brain sef why running on a pimped out motherboard. Just try and reduce the rhetorica sha so that there would be less chance of having friendly fire occuring.

So @starstruck who has been stalking u lately, is[b] jack the stripper[/b] part of them  grin grin grin.

I dunno who StarStruck is lol and I see you use Twitter a lot.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by manoy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by sistawoman: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

then it means they have issues, then cus why stalk a married woman, when there is starstruck and spikycylinder there to stalk grin grin grin just kidding.

But seriously, its one thing to try to make friends, but why go to the extent of stalking.

Once something shows a apathy to being friends outside of NL, why not just let the person be and keep your distance.

I know right

It is crazy what some of these dudes do on YIM.

But for every stalker that gets put on ignore there is another person that really does need someone to talk to and work things out with.  For that reason I put up with the stalkers and am quick to hit that ignore button.

What surpises me is the total disrespect that some of these dudes have for my husband and when i call them on it they want to pretend that they are sorry but then turn around and do it again in the next conversation.

that is when they get the one click treatment and forever more go to the world of ignore.  They keep sending ims but my understanding is they dont even know they are not getting thru to me because Yahoo does not tell them they are being ignored I just never get the im anymore.

Then you get the ones that pretend to be women when they are actually men.  And they always give themselves away when they ask to see your webcam.  Women dont ask other women to see thier webcam; sometimes I will offer to turn on mine when I am talking to a female just so she can verify that I am who I am but I turn it on smile and turn it off.  If they ask first or ask again then i know they are not a female but a male trying to pretend.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by No2Atheism(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2009
SisterKeri:

I dunno who StarStruck [/b]is lol and[b] I see you use Twitter a lot.

1. Yea right if u are not Starstruck then it means J-Lo is a virgin.

2. Funny enough i don't use twitter i personally hate twitter, too much hype less substance. Why d heck would i want to read what other people are doing when i have a life of my own.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by No2Atheism(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
sistawoman:

I know right

It is crazy what some of these dudes do on YIM.

But for every stalker that gets put on ignore there is another person that really does need someone to talk to and work things out with.  For that reason I put up with the stalkers and am quick to hit that ignore button.

What surpises me is the total disrespect that some of these dudes have for my husband and when i call them on it they want to pretend that they are sorry but then turn around and do it again in the next conversation.

that is when they get the one click treatment and forever more go to the world of ignore.  They keep sending ims but my understanding is they dont even know they are not getting thru to me because Yahoo does not tell them they are being ignored I just never get the im anymore.

Then you get the ones that pretend to be women when they are actually men.  And they always give themselves away when they ask to see your webcam.  Women dont ask other women to see thier webcam; sometimes I will offer to turn on mine when I am talking to a female just so she can verify that I am who I am but I turn it on smile and turn it off.  If they ask first or ask again then i know they are not a female but a male trying to pretend.

Sistawoman i get your point jare, its understandable.

Personally i am not comfortable chatting or being friends with a married woman online or offline, due to the intricacies of marriage and the danger such a friendship might pose to me, the woman and the husband in question.

Its only in very a few cases that i am friends with a married woman, and that was either because we knew each other well before marriage, the husband knew me or because went to the same university/fellowship together.

Infact i have sometimes taking the extra precaution of cutting off former female friends once they get married, i don't want wahala. A married woman is not supposed to have any other best friend apart from her husband, hence my presence in the equation is not really a welcomed development.

Men its always better to avoid trouble rather than allow room for doubts and temptation for all parties involved.

Then you get the ones that pretend to be women when they are actually men.  And they always give themselves away when they ask to see your webcam.  Women dont ask other women to see thier webcam; sometimes I will offer to turn on mine when I am talking to a female just so she can verify that I am who I am but I turn it on smile and turn it off.  If they ask first or ask again then i know they are not a female but a male trying to pretend.

Men that is pathetic.

If they are Hot that should just say so and get it over with. Why go to the extent of pretending to be women for no justifiable reason.

It seems some people are sexually depraved to the extent of deception.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2009
The funny thing about this whole issue is that the fine ones are not even the ones going about complaining. . .it is all the atutupoyoyos n mbekes. . .that go about feeling funky! grin grin grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by SisterKeri: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

The funny thing about this whole issue is that the fine ones are not even the ones going about complaining. . .it is all the atutupoyoyos n mbekes. . .that go about feeling funky! grin grin grin

lol Thank you Sister Thonia! That is why I created this thread.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Oxone(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by No2Atheism(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
SisterKeri:

lol Thank you Sister Thonia!  That is why I created this thread.

@starstruck u need to pay royalties, cus that is a cannibalisation of what obtains Here

and while u are at it, go ahead and pay the royalty fees to the NAAFP and contribute your quota to the process of saving humanity from global warming grin grin grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by SisterKeri: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

@starstruck u need to pay royalties, cus that is a cannibalisation of what obtains Here

and while u are at it, go ahead and pay the royalty fees to the NAAFP and contribute your quota to the process of saving humanity from global warming grin grin grin

I think you need to call my lawyer about that. I know not of this StarStruck person you speak of or what she did to anyone.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by No2Atheism(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
SisterKeri:

I think you need to call my lawyer about that. I know not of this StarStruck person you speak of or what she did to anyone.

Na i don't deal with lawyers, they are leeches no offence undecided.

angry angry angry  grin grin grin then return those boots to her, cus they belong to her and not you then as u claim not be the she that we seekest and talkest about.

Thank you.

By the way sisterkeri, i doubt whether you'll see anyone post their picture on the cutest guy thread that you created.

@topic

Anyone into stalking really needs to get a life away from the computer screen.

Seriously stalking doooh, are there no better things to do to get their grove on or something. Friendships or internet lovey dovey are not by force, hence why the need for stalking. Seriously some people (guys in this case) need to take the mouse of out their asses.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
@SisterKeri

Abi ohh   grin  grin  grin . . .They won't even give the fine boyzzz the opportunity to lament. . .I've seen a couple of threads where some cute dudes where being Harassed(In a playful manner) by some NL ladies. . .I have never seen any of those dudes accuse anyone of stalking them. . .cus they know it ain't nothing.

My own opinion is. . .if at least. . .its the fine boyzzz that are venting so much steam then it would be understandable. . .not some mbekes all tryna be funky. . .cus they were given some attention. . .

but anyways I kinda of don't blame such dudes. . .You know someone who doesn't get attention often. . .when they given a little attention. . .they allow it get into their heads. . .just my two cents!  grin  cool
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by debosky(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Thonia stop insulting us poor mgbekes. angry
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
What did I do  . . .Am just airing my opinion! And you know your not an Mgbeke.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by No2Atheism(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
debosky:

Thonia stop insulting us poor mgbekes.  angry

Debosky u who is so much better that ur female friends call u 3-face. Debo better stop dat thing otherwise even a moderator can be banned.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Sauron1: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
SisterKeri:

I dunno who StarStruck is lol and I see you use Twitter a lot.

Who is SisterKeri?
I like poppin a Sister's cherry. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whatz ya phone #?
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by debosky(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

Debosky u who is so much better that ur female friends call u 3-face. Debo better stop dat thing otherwise even a moderator can be banned.

After all these years of using TURA my face still has three colours? sad cry

@ Thonia

it's not fair - even mgbekes like us deserve to get some attention. please take it easy on us. wink
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by SisterKeri: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

Na i don't deal with lawyers, they are leeches no offence undecided.

angry angry angry  grin grin grin then return those boots to her, cus they belong to her and not you then as u claim not be the she that we seekest and talkest about.

Thank you.

Those shoes were given to me by a sister here at the Convent. Maybe Ms. StarStruck donated them to us.

No2Atheism:

By the way sisterkeri, i doubt whether you'll see anyone post their picture on the cutest guy thread that you created.

Like I said there, the thread wasn't up for discussion. I wasn't asking guys to post their pictures, I wasn't asking for who was the cutest, I was stating a fact.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by tpiah: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
hope i havent been stalking some fine Nairaland guys oh undecided

Admire no be stalk, abeg! If thats not so then I'll stop.

i know for sure the ugly ones stalk me in order to fight. undecided
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by SisterKeri: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who is SisterKeri?
I like poppin a Sister's cherry. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Whatz ya phone #?

The devil is a liar!! There will be absolutely NO popping in this cherry.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

@SisterKeri

Abi ohh   grin  grin  grin . . .They won't even give the fine boyzzz the opportunity to lament. . .I've seen a couple of threads where some cute dudes where being Harassed(In a playful manner) by some NL ladies. . .I have never seen any of those dudes accuse anyone of stalking them. . .cus they know it ain't nothing.

Who da heck is yicob for starters?
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2009
tpiah:

i know for sure the ugly ones stalk me in order to fight. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Sauron1: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2009
SisterKeri:

The devil is a liar!! There will be absolutely NO popping in this cherry.

Then prepare for some GRADE A stalking.
I will stalk you online, on fone, in your dreams.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by No2Atheism(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2009
SisterKeri:

Those shoes were given to me by a sister here at the Convent. Maybe Ms. StarStruck donated them to us.

Like I said there, the thread wasn't up for discussion. I wasn't asking guys to post their pictures, I wasn't asking for who was the cutest, I was stating a fact.

Then tell Ms. Starstruck that some members of NAAFP seem to be intent on sueing her ass for public defamation and injury to mental pride.

by the way the reality is that its difficult for guys to know who is the cutest, its you ladies that can make that judgment in an unbiased manner, just as its easier for men to make unbiased judgments about which lady is hot and which is not.

@debosky i hope u are not joining NAAFP soon sha, i think its better u remain a non-member.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by No2Atheism(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin

@FLGators I confess i did not do anything, i was teaching Starstruck how to plot a 4th order linear quadratic matrix inequality, grin grin grin, even sisterkeri would testify that there was no popping. Sauron is the one guilty of popping and locking, me hands are clean as a whistle grin grin grin. Even the pope has got nothing on me as concerns my innocence.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by No2Atheism(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Then prepare for some GRADE A stalking.
I will stalk you online, on fone, in your dreams.

shocked shocked shocked

By the way Sauron, I have the GPS enabled microchips that work under infrared conditions in case u need it for the stalking purposes. Even Al-Qeida can't hide from predator planes enabled with those microchips.

Hence Starstruck has got no chance one you buy those chips from me.
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Sauron1: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
No2Atheism:

shocked shocked shocked

By the way Sauron, I have the GPS enabled microchips that work under infrared conditions in case u need it for the stalking purposes. Even Al-Qeida can't hide from predator planes enabled with those microchips.

Hence Starstruck has got no chance one you buy those chips from me.

I don't think i will be needing your microchips.
SisterKeri is already on me YIM professing Indian Love to me. wink
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by muyoto: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
which one be all this?? angry angry angry
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by Busybody2(f): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Abi ohh grin grin grin . . .They won't even give the fine boyzzz the opportunity to lament. . .I've seen a couple of threads where some cute dudes where being Harassed(In a playful manner) by some NL ladies. . .I have never seen any of those dudes accuse anyone of stalking them. . .cus they know it ain't nothing. . .

shocked shocked shocked Snatching Moonstone's journal, to make a note to self to remind Tope5000, Fl Gators, Starstruck and Jennykadri to develop some class and tone down the disgraceful way they shamelessly pursue men and stalk them for a date cool
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by yicob(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
Pls who are the mbekes here ?
Re: Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? by tpiah: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
Anyone stalking tpia is an mgbeke of the highest order.

That's for sure.

by their online activities ye shall know them.

and I'm dead serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Nigerian Men? / Thread Closed / Checklist !!! Your Woman Might Be An Alpha Female.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.