Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? (1716 Views)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by odaniel1(m): 2:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:
All of my aspirations, efforts and goals in life is primarily because I want to be sth in life independent of a man. To command respect,be a role model to my kids and society.. It's not simply about the money. There's no way I'm going to marry a man who says I shouldn't work because he intends to establish me.

I love the corporate world!

No one plans to honey, it jst so happens that it may come up eventually with your spouse and for love like most people, they give in to their partner's wishes.
But I tell u ts one helluva mistake they make. I believe d woman's contribution is as effective as her husband respects it 2 be.
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by sdeensquare(m): 2:51am On Dec 27, 2015
sure y not? its her choice nt mine or probably depends on our needs
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 27, 2015
odaniel1:

No one plans to honey, it jst so happens that it may come up eventually with your spouse and for love like most people, they give in to their partner's wishes.
But I tell u ts one helluva mistake they make. I believe d woman's contribution is as effective as her husband respects it 2 be.

It's sth we would definitely discuss before officially tying the knot.
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by odaniel1(m): 4:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

It's sth we would definitely discuss before officially tying the knot.
Lol pls do...if he does not agree lemme kno so I deal with him
Re: As A Guy,Would You Allow Your Wife Work A White Collar Job Or Establish Her? by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 27, 2015
odaniel1:
Lol pls do...if he does not agree lemme kno so I deal with him
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Attributes In Girls I Admire / Is Mamagee Funny, Yes Or Nay? / Help! My Sister Is Down With Whooping Cough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.