Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt (37501 Views)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother / This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Donald3d(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
all is well,is anybody asking themselves how the aunty is treating her,has she checked her other relatives house ,has she checked her neighbours house(if the girl is being treated badly),as she checked her best friends house,what does the child like best (it easy to trace a child when you know what she likes best),has she checked church , so many ways ,so many questions have to be figured out to find her easily,she will be found before midnight in Jesus name,and kept safe wherever she is by whoever finds her in Jesus name ,Amen

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Why are people missing anyhow in Nigeria?

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
I saw her in cocain plantation close to cocaine village
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
You sure say the "aunty" never flog devil commot for her body, the poor girl come run comot house. These aunties are not loyal

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Wizdray: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
aniokwe:
she nt he Amen to ur prayers
Ohh, my bad. Modified though...
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by dino01(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
The girl is not lost, she's stoned and didn't no way home
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2015
sweatlana:

Why come here to tell everyone your mother did not train u well?

Too simple. When you build your house. Floor it with gold. Paint it with diamond. Then at your front gate put up a sign that says "welcome to feaces lodge".
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by keacy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
brownlolly:

I hope the police do their job and recover the girl soon.

Recover?? How can a whole human being be recovered? English. Where did u studey?
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by brunofarad(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
May God help the. Family.

Cocain. Village PH
I know there well
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by oochi123(f): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
Na wa.pple with de way they think. Cocaine village is a beautiful place in ph.by de Grace of God she will be out.abeg make una forget cocaine part n pray for the little girl to come out.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by ratchy: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hearing cocaine village for the first time, no wonder
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by dino01(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2015
That gloria have use the girl, go and check her status at whatsapp
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by dino01(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
That gloria have use the girl for ritual...it certain am so sure, go and check her status at whatsapp
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Louiscutedude(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
iamfroshsylver:
May God order her foot steps back home safe and sound
Amen
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by collinsoft(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cocain village is somewhere close to mini-oroto when coming through okporo. U can also locate the place opposite genesis when coming from second artillery. I think the name was given to the place as a result of beautiful edifice u have there and the cost of getting an apartment there.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by overlord77: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
Atmmachine:
Cocaine village ??

Yea, it's so called cos it used to be inhabited by drug pushers and Is high brow area just like Ajao estate in Lagos.
Anyway, we pray the girl is found soon
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by FemiFaniKayode: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
its been renamed to Eliada Estate
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by tetradollar: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Not again, I pray she comes back unhurt. God please, have mercy.
But when was she last seen? pls respond
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by lonelydora: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
Cocaine village is one of the high brow area of port Harcourt. I'm taking about Rumuogba part, where you have Prime Medical Center
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by waxdude: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bollinger:

Too simple. When you build your house. Floor it with gold. Paint it with diamond. Then at your front gate put up a sign that says "welcome to feaces lodge".
That is jst a nickname, its known as ELIADA ESTATE nd trust me d apartments der arent cheap, nd ur last comment wasn't nice at all, I guess dt why u got d reply frm sweatlana
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by danbrowndmf(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
sweatlana:
How can a person be missing in cocain village??
For those who don't know cocain village is an affluent neighbourhood in Rumugba portharcourt.
The name has nothing to do with the neighbourhood Infact u must be VERY well to do to live there.
I pray the lil girl is located asap in Jesus name Amen.
people are just yabbing anyhow...i stayed in cocain village around 06/07... You must be a wealthy person to stay in cocain village...a very small estate with rich people there.

I pray they see the girl ...

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by danbrowndmf(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
its been renamed to Eliada Estate
cocain estate was like d guy name they gave to that place..the official name is eliada estate....only wealthy one's reside there...
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by busolakun(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
God will cause her to be found. In Jesus Christ name (2kings 6:5-7).
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
waxdude:

That is jst a nickname, its known as ELIADA ESTATE nd trust me d apartments der arent cheap, nd ur last comment wasn't nice at all, I guess dt why u got d reply frm sweatlana

I meant every word. Many, many, many, many, many, many, many years ago in Nigeria, i was a marketing manager in multi a national company. My area of responsibility was the south. My headquarters in this region was rivers state. It was hell. There were touts in the guise of local government employees everywhere. You couldn't do business comfortably and we were paying 50k a month to buy "stickers". Every month. 50k a month in those was a lot of money. If you are a marketing person and drive a branded vehicle, you'll understand what i mean. Another problem were the so called youths. They would show up at your doorstep demanding that you employ their indegenes by force even though they weren't suited for the jobs available. And the crime rate. Jesus. You didn't know who was a robber or police. There was this murderous look on most people faces over there and i was glad to get the phuck out of that town.

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Ayatullah(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
CharlesPhc:

I liked the part where you prayed for her to be found soon. Pls can we just focus on that for now and leave the nomenclature part for another day?
Thank you…!!!

You cannot run away from that question about 'Cocaine Village'. Normal Nigerians will want to know why a Cocaine Village exists in your area.

Cocaine Village plus a missing girl creates an atmosphere of Mafiarism.

So please clear yourself!

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by bankole200(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
She will be found in Jesus name. Please tell us her name, language spoken, height, this will go a long way at assisting the general public.

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Destined2win:

So of all the names to e given a locality, na only that one dem see. Sleeping government cry

Sleeping government? That name has been there since donkey years.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by cele360: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2015
the missing girl be like house girl oo, May be her aunt done beat he'll out her she now decieded to run away for her dear life, cocain village na big men quarter the girl be like waiting they suffer, see how they barb her hair.

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by FemiFaniKayode: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
cocain estate was like d guy name they gave to that place..the official name is eliada estate....only wealthy one's reside there...

what do you mean by wealthy??
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by pweetychyka(f): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wat is it wit ppl missing dis days?

Ma class-mate's mum got missing too! Since last week wednesday cry cry n it's been a sad yuletide period for all d famz n friends! All I could pray for is dat God's angel will preserve n protect dem whereva dey are n dey shall return safely!
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by danbrowndmf(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

what do you mean by wealthy??
This is a joke or something?
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Middlefinger1: 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
keacy:

Recover?? How can a whole human being be recovered? English. Where did u studey?
I believe it's in cocaine village too.

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor?