Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt (37495 Views)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother / This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by FemiFaniKayode: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
danbrowndmf:
This is a joke or something?

am asking vital questions?

their are 1bedroom flats in the heart of that estate going for 300-350/yr how is that na only "wealthy people dey stsy dia"
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bollinger:

I am not surprised. People in Rivers state think with their asses. Hope the girl is found sha.
Jst as ur thinking wit ur ass right now, must u always talk ignorantly.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
collinsoft:
Cocain village is somewhere close to mini-oroto when coming through okporo. U can also locate the place opposite genesis when coming from second artillery. I think the name was given to the place as a result of beautiful edifice u have there and the cost of getting an apartment there.
and dis cocaine village seem 2 be too quiet 4 my liking and maybe dats why d girl got missing or maybe d part i visited was too quiet.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by brownlolly(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
keacy:

Recover?? How can a whole human being be recovered? English. Where did u studey?

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
herbie27:
Jst as ur thinking wit ur ass right now, must u always talk ignorantly.

Lol. .. . ignorantly. I've lived and worked there.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bollinger:

I meant every word. Many, many, many, many, many, many, many years ago in Nigeria, i was a marketing manager in multi a national company. My area of responsibility was the south. My headquarters in this region was rivers state. It was hell. There were touts in the guise of local government employees everywhere. You couldn't do business comfortably and we were paying 50k a month to buy "stickers". Every month. 50k a month in those was a lot of money. If you are a marketing person and drive a branded vehicle, you'll understand what i mean. Another problem were the so called youths. They would show up at your doorstep demanding that you employ their indegenes by force even though they weren't suited for the jobs available. And the crime rate. Jesus. You didn't know who was a robber or police. There was this murderous look on most people faces over there and i was glad to get the phuck out of that town.
and what part of ph did u reside?, and what part was dis ur company located?.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. .. . ignorantly. I've lived and worked there.
u only lived n worked here bt I was born here n did primary and secondary school here so between d two of us who shld knw ph beta?, u may hv had an ugly experience bt it shldn't make u condem ph
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
herbie27:
and what part of ph did u reside?, and what part was dis ur company located?.

Tell me your name and address first.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bollinger:

Tell me your name and address first.
am i dat stupid 2 give u my name and address bt i can help u sha, do u knw any whr in ph called Trans Amadi?, dats whr i reside.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
herbie27:
u only lived n worked here bt I was born here n did primary and secondary school here so between d two of us who shld knw ph beta?, u may hv had an ugly experience bt it shldn't make u condem ph

If you asked the average Nigerian he'll tell you that Americans are stupid for paying tax. Because of this, Nigeria is awesome because the country doesn't take it seriously. Forgeting that it is a big part of why Nigeria is the way it is. He's so used to the present predicament that any other way seems wrong. My point is you are immune to the phucked up shiit in that state because you've been there too long. You've been too close to it.

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2015
herbie27:
am i dat stupid 2 give u my name and address bt i can help u sha, do u knw any whr in ph called Trans Amadi?, dats whr i reside.

Lol. . .He didn't get it
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bollinger:

If you asked the average Nigerian he'll tell you that Americans are stupid for paying tax. Because of this, Nigeria is awesome because the country doesn't take it seriously. Forgeting that it is a big part of why Nigeria is the way it is. He's so used to the present predicament that any other way seems wrong. My point is you are immune to the phucked up shiit in that state because you've been there too long. You've been too close to it.
pls!, which state are u right now?. Jst 2 enlighten u on ur previous comments, Am a state indigene bt nt frm ikwerre cos most of d L.G.As in ph are owned by d ikwerre ppl and dis is hw they operate: they will send der indegenes 2 companies for employment bt they must meet d companies employment requirement in terms of certificate, d once wit o levels ar sent 2 companies dat need dem and at d same time they ar turned down wen these requirements can't be meet, so they don't force dem on companies it is also in mutual agreement b4 these ppl ar offered jobs dats why they hv lots of jobless youths who depend solely on house rents.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2015
herbie27:
pls!, which state are u right now?.

Not In Nigeria.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Destined2win:

So of all the names to e given a locality, na only that one dem see. Sleeping government cry
mumu! Who is the govt? Nor be the ppl wey gv am tht name?
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bollinger:

Not In Nigeria.
ur nt in nigeria and u'v been online replying series of comments, I thought dat over der time is money, pls!, there is nothing wrong in being in nigeria and stating ur exact location
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by preizton(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
CharlesPhc
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
herbie27:
ur nt in nigeria and u'v been online replying series of comments, I thought dat over der time is money, pls!, there is nothing wrong in being in nigeria and stating ur exact location

So because time is money, i can't be on vacation and enjoy a nice saturday evening? Really? Ok, if you want me to give a random location i will. Let's say i'm in ilorin. Satisfied?
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Strawman: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
CharlesPhc:
This little girl is missing.

She was last seen in Cocain village Port Harcourt, Rivers State where she lives with her Aunty.

Any useful information on her whereabout should be sent to the nearest Police Station or call Gloria on 08032726072

Thank you

Release her name please. Someone may see her somewhere looking a little different from she is in the picture and would have to confirm her name from her.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by scriib: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Its bad to be of illiterate and rascally parenthood. When you have moin-moin for a brain the words you type will seem like bottle covers scratching on the ground amidst reasonable talk. SMdh!! May they find the missing girl jare.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2015
Bollinger:

So because time is money, i can't be on vacation and enjoy a nice saturday evening? Really? Ok, if you want me to give a random location i will. Let's say i'm in ilorin. Satisfied?
ur enjoyin a nice saturday evening vacation, outside d country pls!, repent frm lies.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Forwetinnah: 12:09am On Dec 27, 2015
That's my Area. .how come i never heard the news? Hope she's found and soon too God willing. This isn't a period to go missing at all.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by GamaG(m): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2015
Bollinger:

I am not surprised. People in Rivers state think with their asses. Hope the girl is found sha.
What u jus say now shows that ur foolish, stupid, lack decent, discipline, even respect.

It also shows that ur not knowledgeable enough to be on nairaland. Also, ur not well trained n the people u grow under were not also well trained. It also shows that ur blind and the people around u are also blind.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2015
GamaG:
What u jus say now shows that ur foolish, stupid, lack decent, discipline, even respect.

It also shows that ur not knowledgeable enough to be on nairaland. Also, ur not well trained n the people u grow under were not also well trained. It also shows that ur blind and the people around u are also blind.

lol. . .check out the way the guy is vigorously defending a phucked up state.

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by GamaG(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Bollinger:

lol. . .check out the way the guy is vigorously defending a phucked up state.
I can see dat u lack sense in all respect and this lack of sense is purely hereditary. Ur just displaying ur foolishness on nairaland for all to see.

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 12:31am On Dec 27, 2015
GamaG:
I can see dat u lack sense in all respect and this lack of sense is purely hereditary. Ur just displaying ur foolishness on nairaland for all to see.
Rivers state is basically filled with touts. I have already posted my reasons and i will post it again.

"I meant every word. Many, many, many, many, many, many, many years ago in Nigeria, i was a marketing manager in multi a national company. My area of responsibility was the south. My headquarters in this region was rivers state. It was hell. There were touts in the guise of local government employees everywhere. You couldn't do business comfortably and we were paying 50k a month to buy "stickers". Every month. 50k a month in those was a lot of money. If you are a marketing person and drive a branded vehicle, you'll understand what i mean. Another problem were the so called youths. They would show up at your doorstep demanding that you employ their indegenes by force even though they weren't suited for the jobs available. And the crime rate. Jesus. You didn't know who was a robber or police. There was this murderous look on most people faces over there and i was glad to get the phuck out of that town".

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by GamaG(m): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2015
Bollinger:

Rivers state is basically filled with touts. I have already posted my reasons and i will post it again.

"I meant every word. Many, many, many, many, many, many, many years ago in Nigeria, i was a marketing manager in multi a national company. My area of responsibility was the south. My headquarters in this region was rivers state. It was hell. There were touts in the guise of local government employees everywhere. You couldn't do business comfortably and we were paying 50k a month to buy "stickers". Every month. 50k a month in those was a lot of money. If you are a marketing person and drive a branded vehicle, you'll understand what i mean. Another problem were the so called youths. They would show up at your doorstep demanding that you employ their indegenes by force even though they weren't suited for the jobs available. And the crime rate. Jesus. You didn't know who was a robber or police. There was this murderous look on most people faces over there and i was glad to get the phuck out of that town".

At first, I thought that the person talking is a secondary school leaver but it amazes me to know dat ur a degree holder. This have gone to show the extent at which graduates in ur state reason. So after 4-5 solid years in the university, u can confidently come out in public to say that people in Rivers state think with their yash. So ur one of those people that doesnt have time for lectures when in school. I can see.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2015
GamaG:
At first, I thought that the person talking is a secondary school leaver but it amazes me to know dat ur a degree holder. This have gone to show the extent at which graduates in ur state reason. So after 4-5 solid years in the university, u can confidently come out in public to say that people in Rivers state think with their yash. So ur one of those people that doesnt have time for lectures when in school. I can see.

It's not just "Riverians", Most Nigerian's do. The mentality is just too phucked up. The reason you don't know and defend it so vigorously is because you are used to it. You are immune to it. You don't know any better. Phucked up shiit is normal to you. A nigerian would see a dead person on the street while strolling and just shrug and keep walking. Why? because he's/she's used to it. Abi i lie?
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Oluschenco(m): 5:26am On Dec 27, 2015
God will order her steps back to her home In Jesus name - Amin.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by glossy6(f): 5:57am On Dec 27, 2015
princeofpeace22:
I saw her in cocain plantation close to cocaine village

You are so inhuman.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2015
keacy:

Recover?? How can a whole human being be recovered? English. Where did u studey?
studey, mumu which school una go also.

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Destined2win: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
mumu! Who is the govt? Nor be the ppl wey gv am tht name?

see your tiny ostrich brain, so the government cannot change such ridiculous name, RECIEVE SENSE
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by morganwizzy55(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2015
She will be found, bt hope say no b ritualistic kidnapped her... sadShe will be found, bt hope say no b ritualistic kidnapped her...

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57