Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt (37499 Views)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother / This Beautiful Little Girl, Zainab, Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by slimbj: 7:36am On Dec 27, 2015
overlord77:

Yea, it's so called cos it used to be inhabited by drug pushers and Is high brow area just like Ajao estate in Lagos.
Anyway, we pray the girl is found soon
Did you say ajao estate lipsrsealed
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by MOVERSMAG: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2015
Bollinger:

I am not surprised. People in Rivers state think with their asses. Hope the girl is found sha.
YOOOO DAAAAAAADDDD
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Brite02(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2015
Spanner4:
Cocaine villa? In naija Person no go hear sth
calm down, it's an area at rumuobiokani opp. Genesis hotel in port Harcourt.
I pray she be found. amen
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Spanner4(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2015
Brite02:
calm down, it's an area at rumuobiokani opp. Genesis hotel in port Harcourt.
I pray she be found. amen
Okay, thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by falopey: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2015
keacy:

Recover?? How can a whole human being be recovered? English. Where did u studey?

me too o wonder. You can only recover inanimate objects or intangible thing not a whole human being. I wonder who be their English teacher grin
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2015
Bollinger:

It's not just "Riverians", Most Nigerian's do. The mentality is just too phucked up. The reason you don't know and defend it so vigorously is because you are used to it. You are immune to it. You don't know any better. Phucked up shiit is normal to you. A nigerian would see a dead person on the street while strolling and just shrug and keep walking. Why? because he's/she's used to it. Abi i lie?
touts are virtually find in every country Jst as they all hv ghettos, Jst as touts are results of a rapidly growing population, u of all ppl shld knw dis since u'v gone tru d walls of a university bt am surprise dat ur resoning faculty is low.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by falopey: 9:31am On Dec 27, 2015
herbie27:
and what part of ph did u reside?, and what part was dis ur company located?.

while I totally condemn insulting a people, I think what the guy said about other things are purely correct about ph .I have lived there for five years. So Ihad a taste of what he was talking about. I'm from OndoState, Akure. When I got to ph ,I was like mehn...Lagos is still not morally as decayed as this.

When you have stayed for too long in a decadence, you will begin not to notice it anymore

1 Like

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by falopey: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2015
herbie27:
and what part of ph did u reside?, and what part was dis ur company located?.

while I totally condemn insulting a people, I think what the guy said about other things are purely correct about ph .I have lived there for five years. So Ihad a taste of what he was talking about. I'm from OndoState, Akure. When I got to ph ,I was like mehn...Lagos is still not morally as decayed as this.

When you have stayed for too long in a decadence, you will begin not to notice it anymore. Except for people that just come into the system
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2015
falopey:

When you have stayed for too long in a decadence, you will begin not to notice it anymore
can u compare d crime rate of Lagos and PH?, if u do u see dat d difference is clear, these ar problems of urbanization
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by mkbessman(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2015
Bollinger:

I am not surprised. People in Rivers state think with their asses. Hope the girl is found sha.

I must correct you Mr man...its clearly obvious that you've not been to porthacourt before you start blabbing with that sewage you call your mouth..... have you seen cocaine village before? its just like asokoro or maitama.( though very small, fenced with different mega estates)...its not a place for even a shell staff to live..only politicians reside there... is it because of the name? is local champions like you that have never traveled that make generalized statements of places they've never been and can never be...as far as Phc is concerned, cocaine village resident is a big shot. don't talk nonsense... I travel a lot ( apart from the north) rivers state, akwa ibom, abuja and cross rivers state remains the best states in terms of sanity, we don't drag buses here, we don't drag line either, everybody minds his/her business, no noise etc...and is a neat environment. then what's your point? please be factual when saying things....

cocaine village? inside porthacourt garden city?
bro..........grow up!
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by mkbessman(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2015
slimbj:

Did you say ajao estate lipsrsealed

ajao estate? cocaine village? guy you're a liar! hahahahahahahahahahaha.

go and learn how to lie! haaaaaaaaaabaaaaa! send this message to the fool you quoted
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 27, 2015
Another missing youngster? I hope she's found safe and well.

Ladies and gents who know, or have access to the area should please, please try being proactive in the search for this little girl. It's all very well and good going spiritual, using terms like "in Jesus's name, by God's grace, Amen, God will guide her back etc, but in reality, finding this missing child requires MORE human intervention.

I wish everyone, including the girl's parents, family and friends the best in the search.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by mkbessman(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2015
overlord77:

Yea, it's so called cos it used to be inhabited by drug pushers and Is high brow area just like Ajao estate in Lagos.
Anyway, we pray the girl is found soon
u

go and learn how to lie! haaaaaaaaaabaaaaa! drug dealers? you are sick.... for you to compare ajao estate to cocaine village then you're blind
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by mkbessman(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2015
keacy:

Recover?? How can a whole human being be recovered? English. Where did u studey?

studey?

mumu... Lolz! big adamu... see graduate na... mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by mkbessman(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
Bollinger:

I meant every word. Many, many, many, many, many, many, many years ago in Nigeria, i was a marketing manager in multi a national company. My area of responsibility was the south. My headquarters in this region was rivers state. It was hell. There were touts in the guise of local government employees everywhere. You couldn't do business comfortably and we were paying 50k a month to buy "stickers". Every month. 50k a month in those was a lot of money. If you are a marketing person and drive a branded vehicle, you'll understand what i mean. Another problem were the so called youths. They would show up at your doorstep demanding that you employ their indegenes by force even though they weren't suited for the jobs available. And the crime rate. Jesus. You didn't know who was a robber or police. There was this murderous look on most people faces over there and i was glad to get the phuck out of that town.

oga. when last did you visit porthacourt? are you seeing porthacourt of that your so called many many years as porthacourt of today? how was akwa ibom 10yrs ago? how is it now? do you know that they're thousands of companies doing well in rivers state with what you allegedly claim? do you know how many oil and gas companies in eleme, onne, oyibo,trans Amadi industrial layouts, omoku, etc...still bubbling and smiling to the Rivers state government? why are you people like this? talking bad about people unnecessarily.... do you know if the missing girl escaped maltreatment? or is your state better than rivers state presently? which tout are you talking about? Phc cannot be compared with Lagos if you want to talk about touts...I was born in Lagos( surulere to be precise)...and I lived there so I know what am talking about....even warri is cool, talk of porthacourt. have you lived at aba? have you seen aba touts? talk of Lagos...Sir, let me remind you.....

in Phc, companies give CLOs slots for indigenous employment on merit....that's y they now go to school.....not the way you think..... there's crime everywhere but Phc is on the low side
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by mummymi: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Allah, pls keep this little girl safe nd sound also retrace her steps back home. Insha Allah
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by overlord77: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
mkbessman:
u

go and learn how to lie! haaaaaaaaaabaaaaa! drug dealers? you are sick.... for you to compare ajao estate to cocaine village then you're blind

Dude, you could have made your points without yabs. Anyway, I was referring to the old Ajao estate of the 90s thru to 2003. I lived there for over 10yrs and know what am talking about
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cocaine Village ke?
Hmm, no kind name way person no go hear for Naija...
To me it's a place for the influential, an equivalent to the lekki's or maybe banana island of lagos. May she be found soon.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by CharlesPhc: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
preizton:
CharlesPhc where is this area close to, check this man on Facebook with name Esubok Otong

I have checked the name u sent. The one on hat? and what do u want me to do with him?
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Destined2win:

see your tiny ostrich brain, so the government cannot change such ridiculous name, RECIEVE SENSE
atlist I better pass u wey no get brain.
Make govt come name another man land say wetin happen?
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
These Coke guys again.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by slimbj: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=mkbessman post=41383512]

go and learn how to lie! haaaaaaaaaabaaaaa! send this message to the fool you quoted[/quot. Is it me or you have close to zero communication skills.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by mkbessman(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
overlord77:

Dude, you could have made your points without yabs. Anyway, I was referring to the old Ajao estate of the 90s thru to 2003. I lived there for over 10yrs and know what am talking about

oga.... 2003 and 2015 is twelve whole years oh...very soon now you'll compare Phc GRA with oshodi.
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by mkbessman(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=slimbj post=41412707][/quote]

pardon me sir... I wanted to quote that other idiot above you who commented earlier... I saw the mistake after quoting and since I found out it was a wrong space I quoted and I couldn't delete so I had to modify it under you still referring to him not you..please I accept your criticism
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by Bollinger(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2015
herbie27:
ur enjoyin a nice saturday evening vacation, outside d country pls!, repent frm lies.

Suffer no good i swear. How and why is what I said a lie? The reason you think that is because of your limited experiences. What if I told you that I've halo'd from an aircraft countless times, back packed through more countries you can only imagine, etc. Life is all about experiences. Because yours is limited doesn't mean mine is. You go just kill yourself out of frustration. Lol. ...
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by slimbj: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=mkbessman post=41419315]

Lol. It's okay sire. I get your drift
Re: Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt by mekd: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Bollinger:

be reasonable for once....Well I pray she returns home safe n sound. IJN..AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) / Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.