Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) (30872 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ / Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Buhari A Troubling Question (see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by walanter(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Wooh ...when the did is done what's the essence of keeping dat acount
She now feels like the bomb
What runs down her mind will be, I had my part well play so let me see what the reflection will look like ,mind u not having that sence of belonging
fact :• that she just sale out

she should consider another contract for pdp instead of going dumb
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by PHIPEX(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
How are the mighty fallen? The integrity she built over many years got wasted in less than 2 years of propaganda. She's fallen from a technocrat to a battered politician.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by ajebuter(f): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
Aunty Oby, the bald eagle is quitting?

Maybe the Chibok 'mothers' ( they are no more girls apparently) have been found.

Just maybe..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by repogirl(f): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Is it because Aisha Booooohari did not invite her to chop rice at her social media fake change agents party? undecided

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2015
simonlee:
In a tweet today, the human rights activist considered quitting social media next year.
I guess she's finally fed up with Nigerians and their senseless trends.
Anyway, good luck to her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/680800321984184320?p=v
ARE YOU THE ONE THAT MAKE HER HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST? AS FAR AS AM CONCERN SHE IS A POCKET RIGHT ACTIVIST, AND SHE IS QUITTING BECAUSE HER SCAM STRUGGLE WITH BRINGBACK OUR GIRLS IS NO MORE BRINGING MONEY TO HER POCKET.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
Has Lai Mohammed ........Sister Oby? #BBOG is a SCA and if you add M na you sabi ooo

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by tk4rd: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
She can't resist the urge..
Nigerians are known for misbehaving, and she is someone that can't stay quiet when somebody is misbehaving.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by soloiky: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oby EzekweSili should try find Chibok girls before she quit social media. Jonathan is out the way for them.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by totorimi: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2015
No need to consider it, once you are given work to do in the government you dou like others and quit but before then you can't just quit until you are settled for the job well done.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by soloiky: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
When somebody name is "Lia" it then means that the person is a powerful Liia. Lai Mohammed tkae note. APC are bunch of Lias all of them. The ruth of God will catch up with u guys. The heat is too much that is why Ezekwesili want to quit. We need find Chibok girls. Abi your baba don find them. I will wait for YoU tomorrow at Eagle Square so that we can go search for CHIBOK GIRLS.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by ATERI(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
We know why you even open social media account, it was just to shame GEJ with #BringBackOurGirls. All your jockeying for position wit APC was in vain, so go and rest with your yeye activism. Granmumu still have guts to show face....

A totally reckless and disgraceful comments

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by cckris: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Descartes:
Mission accomplished.
The chibok SCAMhas really paid off grin

Citizens policy ko public debate ni cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by 400billionman: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rrankdonga:
Noooo Ma. U will only quit wen we find the girls

You mean CHIBOK girls ?

Nawa o .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Pray(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Did she announce before opening social media accounts?

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by vislabraye(m): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
DeKen:
Her problem.

3 Questions though:
1. Who cares?
2. Was she invited to social media?
3. Will anyone miss her?

Reminds me of the peace of mind when a noisy generator is finally put off.

Lol. Best response so far....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by alwaysvik: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
These people just over estimate themselves. So many fish in the river. Your tweets aren't textbooks. Besides where are the girls now? angry

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by NakedEve: 12:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Foolish woman.
When ur own people are in danger of being wiped out next yr?
Beta be wise and remain relevant there.

Anyway wetin concern me sha. Its not my people.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by omolami: 12:57am On Dec 27, 2015
Has she abandoned the BBOG campaign? Plse she should not consider that, because the girls are still not found despite Sambisa forest already over combed by the soldiers. Could the Shibock girls issue a scam truly?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by 360Scopeng(m): 12:58am On Dec 27, 2015
It's good for her...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by justmenoni: 4:46am On Dec 27, 2015
she can quit after the chibok girls are found or does she want us to agree there is something fishy?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Missonas(f): 5:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Dont think about it BE about it
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by solidifi: 5:57am On Dec 27, 2015
Thunder go fire you.

As you wear red on social media to "#bringbackourgirls" na so you go wear black in 2016 to "#bringbackourlootedmoney" from obasanjo, dasuki and others.

You go nowhere ugly shameless woman.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by alexlee50: 6:02am On Dec 27, 2015
Have the chibok girls been found? No oby, you cannot quit half way into a journey.the chibok girls are yet to be found
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by naijanaso: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2015
Liar! You are going no where till the Chibok girls are found. Attention seeker.. .no compensation for you...she thought they will appoint her minister for missing girls education. All of you will be disappointed one after the other by these APC scammers.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by AfroKnight: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2015
A woman who rose above clannish trends.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by babestella: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2015
mankan2k7:
why will she not quit?she has obviously achieved her desire. She has successfully giving power to APC yet the chibok girls are not back, petrol is scarce and d way naira is falling even d gravitational pull cannot be compare. of course she cannot bite d fingers that fed her, no more protest, it is better she quit now since we now have Nigeria of her dream
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Vulu: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2015
SHE WANTS TO RUN AWAY FROM THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by philips70(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2015
For those of you who still think Chibok girls is a scam please answer these questions.

1. Do you know Chibok is a predominantly Christian community and it would have been very difficult to conscript them into a plan of humiliating a Christian president at the time given the serious mutual suspicion and religious intolerance?
2. Don't we have any PDP member in that community who just could have not bought into the scam and spill the beans even up till date? We are talking about 273 girls! In a small community.
3. Chibok is in Borno and I know Sheriff is not a small figure and was a serious Jonathan's ally at the time. Do you also think he will be that naive not to know it's a scam?
4. Do you think the likes of Father Kukah are also naive to be scammed for 600+ days and still support and lend their voice for the girls to be found? He's an ardent Jonathan supporter.

Finally, it's very instructive that majority of those who still say Chibok is a scam are from the South and SE and it's a very huge shame my people still reason this way in this age. I know all this boil down to the fact you all believe the people from a certain region are marginalizing you and are the source of your underdevelopment.

We are entering into 2016, change your ways, reasoning and look inwards to the true source of your problems. Quit unleashing it on a people who also have their numerous problems to solve. I want to tell you their own case is worse than what you think your regions have.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2015
Pray:
Did she announce before opening social media accounts?

I tire o!!! cry undecided
Everything Na news?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by Franky9584(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2015
who cares?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by stanech: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2015
she has seen that this govt will fail. she's afraid of all the bashing that will be unleashed next year.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili To Quit Social Media Throughout Next Year (see Tweet) by bigtt76(f): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2015
A beg make she come sell me de account naaaa.... I need plenty followers grin

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police / Ann Jonathan Obuebite Graduates From From UK University. PICS / Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos)