Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens (7053 Views)

Intimidating Selfies Of A Heavily Endowed Chic Already Trending! / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / Photo Of A Heavily Endowed Mother And Daughter That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
I love watching National geographic on dstv.In an episode I watched today,a Leopard killed a heavily pregnant baboon and as he was dragging the baboon along with it,the foetus of the baboon came out and the dead pregnant baboons offspring came out still alive.surprized by this the leopard left its kill and took the newly born baboon along with it and was caring for it and protecting it from other predators.It was actually quite intriguing watching it today.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Cypress042(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
For real ?

4 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Cypress042:
For real ?
yes the Leopard didn't hurt the newly born baboon.it was even regretting its actions.crowd of baboons came looking for the dead baboon so it had to run away leaving the offspring behind.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by dawnomike(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
guobe:
I love watching National geographic on dstv.In an episode I watched today,a Leopard killed a heavily pregnant baboon and as he was dragging the baboon along with it,the foetus of the baboon came out and the dead pregnant baboons offspring came out still alive.surprized by this the leopard left its kill and took the newly born baboon along with it and was caring for it and protecting it from other predators.It was actually quite intriguing watching it today.
My fellow NatGeoWild lover... grin

20 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Cypress042(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
guobe:
yes the Leopard didn't hurt the newly born baboon.it was even regretting its actions.crowd of baboons came looking for the dead baboon so it had to run away leaving the offspring behind.
The baby baboon started walking around on its own immediately after the pre-mature birth kiss shocked

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
dawnomike:
Lol I prefer that channel to people singing shayo o o o o

26 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Jennyclay(f): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rip to the mother baboon.

Life in Zoogeria is more scary than life in NatGeoWild.

Here in Zoogeria:
- men rape & murder toddlers
- men use ladies for rituals.
- men don't spend money on their girlfriends/wives.
- men are causing/threatening war everywhere (Putin & Co.)
- men are causing more hunger in the land (Buhari)
- men are promising to give her citizens agbado & cassava after a long and stressful day at work.

- etc

Life in Zoogeria is scary oo! May God deliver us from these monsters called men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Cypress042:
The baby baboon started walking around on its own immediately after the pre-mature birth kiss shocked
okay you watched it today too.nice.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Jennyclay:

Life in Zoogeria is more scary.
lol animal kingdom is like the real life.battle of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by headbasher96(m): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
and did u watch where he finally killed it

natgeo my best channel back to back

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
headbasher96:
and did u watch where he finally killed it

natgeo my best channel back to back
I didn't go to work on time today because of this episode.I said I must watch it till the end.The leopards mum was even angry with it as she now had two new born leopards.she drove her son away.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:00am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
I saw that documentary too
The leopard took the baboon to its tree and was caring for it like its mother would
Nature is beautiful

Among all the animals God created, humans ate the meanest SMH

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

7 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by jaszplus12(m): 12:32am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
Lol I prefer that channel to people singing shayo o o o o
You're my man!! Love that channel!

3 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by KyrianOkeke(m): 1:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Yeah. Events like this are quite strange, but they happen, especially with female animals.

I’m guessing it’s a female leopard that recently lost her cub(s). As a mother, her body is probably secreting hormones that support motherhood & that’s what was driving her reaction to the baby baboon.

Another reason would be that cats are playful & they are known to play with their food a lot, but the leopard found the baby baboon while hunting, so it was obviously hungry. An hungry cat won’t play with its food.

3 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 2:22am On Aug 17, 2022
dawnomike:
That channel is blockbuster. Just keeps you on edge all the time.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 2:22am On Aug 17, 2022
jaszplus12:

You're my man!! Love that channel!
Nice one guy.lovely

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 2:23am On Aug 17, 2022
KyrianOkeke:
Yeah. Events like this are quite strange, but they happen, especially with female animals.

I’m guessing it’s a female leopard that recently lost her cub(s). As a mother, her body is probably secreting hormones that support motherhood & that’s what was driving her reaction to baby baboon.

Another reason would be that cats are playful & they are known to play with their food a lot, but the leopard found the baby baboon while hunting, so it was obviously hungry & wont be playing with food.
so true.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Polynek(m): 2:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Wooow Dix so touching shocked
Do you know that when a mature Squirrel saw another newly born squirrel without it's mother, the matured Squirrel automatically adopt's the child and give it a parental care grin
What a lovely animal
Nature is blessed. cheesy
I love Natgeo wild channel alot.

6 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
HYENA would have eaten it without hesitation
Hyenas are useless & Heartless
Hyenas most times kill for fun!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 2:49am On Aug 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

HYENA would have eaten it without hesitation
Hyenas are useless & Heartless
Hyenas most times kill for fun!
Hyenas are the witches in animal kingdom. Those guys don't have joy.in vawulence they stand.

10 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 3:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Polynek:
Wooow Dix so touching shocked
Do you know that when a mature Squirrel saw another newly born squirrel without it's mother, the matured Squirrel automatically adopt's the child and give it a parental care grin
What a lovely animal
Nature is blessed. cheesy
I love Natgeo wild channel alot.
just like human.so caring.

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Mrscarter(f): 3:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

Here in Zoogeria:
- men are promising to give her citizens agbado & cassava after a long and stressful day at work.

- etc

Life in Zoogeria is scary oo! May God deliver us from these monsters called men.

Lol men dont have to spend on whom they don't want to. Wen u buy for someone its showing u appreciate them or cos they earned it or they make u happy n genuinely love you so u show appreciation. U dnt gotta spend money on a girl just cos shes ur gf

3 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by osmeka: 4:00am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:

It wasn't pregnant but a nursing mother. The baby was clinged to the mother baboon and it was after the kill, when the Leopard was dragging it up the tree that the baby fell off.
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 4:16am On Aug 17, 2022
osmeka:

It wasn't pregnant but a nursing mother. The baby was clinged to the mother baboon and it was after the kill, when the Leopard was dragging it up the tree that the baby fell off.
it was pregnant.watch it again.The baby foetus was on it
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by techWriter3: 5:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Lol I want that direct to people singing shayo o o o o

1 Like

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by ruggedtimi(m): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2022
guobe:
i watched the video on utube, interesting animal interation
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Ezmans: 6:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennyclay:

Here in Zoogeria:

- etc

if it's Fulani terrorist they il kill the baby
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2022
ruggedtimi:
i watched the video on utube, interesting animal interation
very interesting
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by Emerald04(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Watched something similar to this last month. It was a lioness tho. After killing the prey, she became so sober seeing it’s a pregnant animal. Can’t remember the animal tho. But the lioness left it there and just sat down feeling so down before she eventually stand up and left. Then hyenas came to drag the animal away.

8 Likes

Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2022
techWriter3:
Lol I want that direct to people singing shayo o o o o
lol I need Igbo and Shayo nonesense
Re: Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens by guobe: 6:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Emerald04:
Watched something similar to this last month. It was a lion tho. After killing the prey
okay nice how did it go.whay happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Marry This 40 Year Old Bachelor? / Why Wouldnt You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister Or Brother? / Can You Slap This Girl For Ten Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.