Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. (1372 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by rallymento(m): 2:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Middle of December as business were gradually winding down, I had little work to do in my department, This made me to check my watsapp contacts regularly and I was only here to write what you think that happened that never happened..
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by Nurry: 2:17am On Dec 27, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS.
Invite us when the wedding bells ring please
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by autofreak2020(m): 2:22am On Dec 27, 2015
If she's a NLander, she will not be so daft not to have decoded the fact that you are referring to her, what other descriptions did she need again. You mentioned unical, #200 airtime, phone intimacy, anklet, Dubai, Malaysia and your appointment with her. These tags are enough bro. angry

You may want to join the league of readers and lovers of great books. Thinkerspool WhatsApp group is specifically created for whoever want to connect with like minded individuals.
While others gist about season movies, we talk about books, educate ourselves and everyone learns from everybody.
(Thinkerspool). You can also search for THINKERSPOOL on facebook and join league of like-minded individuals.
www.nairaland.com/2818120/creative-whatsapp-group-strictly-readers
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by Ebimablog: 2:23am On Dec 27, 2015
Hmm interesting ,remember HIV is still real

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by omooba969(m): 2:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Good luck son. grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by rallymento(m): 2:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Ebimablog:
Hmm interesting ,remember HIV is still real
very key
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by rallymento(m): 2:35am On Dec 27, 2015
autofreak2020:
If she's a NLander, she will not be so daft not to have decoded the fact that you are referring to her, what other descriptions did she need again. You mentioned unical, #200 airtime, phone intimacy, anklet, Dubai, Malaysia and your appointment with her. These tags are enough bro. angry

You may want to join the league of readers and lovers of great books. Thinkerspool WhatsApp group is specifically created for whoever want to connect with like minded individuals.
While others gist about season movies, we talk about books, educate ourselves and everyone learns from everybody.
+2348184419936 (Thinkerspool). You can also search for THINKERSPOOL on facebook and join league of like-minded individuals.
www.nairaland.com/2818120/creative-whatsapp-group-strictly-readers
lemme edit
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by ratchy: 3:19am On Dec 27, 2015
rallymento:
lemme edit
edit indeed, already read all
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by Boy101(m): 4:26am On Dec 27, 2015
She might just have a very rich exbf. Go figure.
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by Eleniyan15: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2015
YOU CAN CHANGE HER EVEN THOUGH E DEY HER
BLOO
DONT DIE OF MARATHON SEX OOOO

ENDTIME LOVERS
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by yinkeys(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2015
I don't mean to offend anyone here. I didn't read the story though; If you are really in love then Son you are screwed

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by rallymento(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2015
yinkeys:
I don't mean to offend anyone here. I didn't read the story though; If you are really in love then Son you are screwed
bro read it. Your feedback is key
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by Rone16(f): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2015
You're in LUST not LOVE
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by igwe44(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Hiv no they show for face oh,don't forget to use condoms
Re: I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. by rallymento(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2015
Rone16:
You're in LUST not LOVE
I'm in love..

(1) (Reply)

Guys. Share The Embarassing Moments When Ur D--k Erected In Public / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? / What Do You Think Ladies? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.