Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive (1392 Views)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / Statements that can force you to bleach(photos) / 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by kstadaura: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dont tell her she is old: No lady in this world, especially in africa that likes to be associated with oldage, thats why they do make up to make sure that they always look younger.

Dont compliment other ladies when you are together with her: she might not show her annoyance to you but deep in her heart she is definitely burning.

When she dress and come out dont tell her she didnt look good: if you want a lady to like you from the bottom of her heart, always tell her how beautiful she is and how her dress fits her.

Don let her know your weakness: If possible try not to allow your lady know your weakness if not she might look down on you.

Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by firstking01(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
We already know that what ladies always want to hear are lies...they believe lies more than truthundecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by Emodeee: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Don't tell her that she is ugly.
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by goldbim(f): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
You forgot *dnt tell her she's fat or she has added weight*..rather use words like baby,are you shrinking? grin.

2 Likes

Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by lezz(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Often time, I allow my ladies a glimps into the window of my "weakness".

I evoke their maternal instincts that way.

Ladies always love the boy in a man cheesy
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by bammy00(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
If she say make you look yansh my brother , nor look oo. Even if you go look, quickly snap mental pictures commot eye. otherwise

1 Like

Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
If a lady isn't good in her dress,it is not a bad thing to tell her.Otherwise,you are an hypocrite.
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
Often time, I allow my ladies a glimps into the window of my "weakness".

I evoke their maternal instincts that way.

Ladies always love the boy in a man cheesy
really?
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by Smellymouth: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Don't tell her ur bank statement undecided
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by lezz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
firstEVA:
really?
I'm not discussing this with you!

Where've you been? Been looking for you.
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ladies dnt like being told that they embarass u wit deir look. That takes de self esteem out de window n de lady wil end up hating spending time wit u
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
I'm not discussing this with you!

Where've you been? Been looking for you.
my IV is pending, maybe you should do something about it.
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by zealot4me(f): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Please don't tell her she is fat even if she is really fat
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by lezz(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
firstEVA:
my IV is pending, maybe you should do something about it.
You tell me tall tales, my burning flame.
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
lezz:
You tell me tall tales, my burning flame.

Refresh
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by lezz(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
firstEVA:
Refresh
Seen!!! Accepted!!!
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by Adesiji77: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
zealot4me:
Please don't tell her she is fat even if she is really fat

It is called "political correctness" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Don't tell her you hate her hair!!!
Bein' me though I'd tell ya, I don't care cheesy
Re: Some Statements That Ladies Find To Be Offensive by kateskitty(f): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Always, I repeat always tell her that her fart smells like Obsession by Calvin Klein grin
She'll love you always just for that, I swear grin

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason Why I Have Been Rejected By Many Girls / How Long Can I Stay Without Sex? / For A Free Meal Will You Bring Them Both? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.