Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? (95184 Views)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye & His Family, Wife, Children, Dare Adeboye, Leke Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye / My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by erusen: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
blacq2009:
Perhaps it contradicts Paul's lies of Jesus being God and preaches the unity of Allah, Almighty and glorious.
its funny how muslims blame paul for christainity.the dude wrote only 13 out of 26 books in the new testament.maybe because of his poectic and anoying boldness i guess.pls do read book of enouch its good for ur health.and one more thing leave paul alone he is already beheaded under nero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Horlawale1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:

Hahahahha... Unserios person

Serious fellow, just like profile pix grin lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Abigail09(f): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
ademasta:

Hehehe..."Crying for help"

yes o. Na serious case . Some are even calling me a bro
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Forwetinnah: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
MRSALT:
For those who want to know the truth, live, walk and work by it, the bible books are complete. Never a time was a portion of the bible removed by anyone. The book of Noah, Moses and so many of their type were never a part of the holy scriptures. That a book was named after a biblical figure does not make such book scriptural. If someone calls himself Martin Luther. Most the person be related or be the same person with the great German reformer?
All the books of the bible were accepted as scriptural after verifying the authenticity of the authors. For example, the first 5 books of the bible were associated with Moses, the brother of Aaron who handed the books to Joshua the son of Nun to keep in the ark. There was no time Moses gave anyone 7 books of Moses.
The books of the old testament were bound by Ezra after they came back from Persia on exile. God inspired Ezra and other holy men to bind the 39 books of the old testament. So any book written after that was not under the inspiration of the holy spirit. That is why the Jews rejected so many books that bear the name of great bible characters. God did not tell Ezra and his compatriots to wait for more books to be written. All he told them was to look forward to the coming of the saviour.
Now on the issue of Book of Enoch, who knows the Enoch we are talking about? It could not be associated with the bible character because there was no record to show that he lived in a literate society. Which language was it written? There is only one language at time because God has not scattered men with different language. Moses and the jews learn how to read and write in Egypt. That is God sent them to civilized Egypt to learn human civilization. Who taught Enoch how to write? Why did Moses not recommend it to Joshua and others during his hand over notes? Why was is not found with the high priests the custodians of the great Jewish tradition? Why did it resurface only in Persia instead of Jerusalem?

Insightful questions. ...wow!
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Forwetinnah: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
NakedEve:

I pirry d people who read these books...
Just don't say I did not warn you.
I started reading these books 5 yes ago n I know how it nearly destroyed me.

shocked
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by falopey: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
I just started reading...already in 22 i think and to be frank whoever thinks this book is heretical is infact an insecure Christian...i only saw God's magnificence here..the powerful places he has created..his judgement for evil and good. This book like all other books of the Bible should be read by the spirit leading, not like a novel orelse u will just keep thinking heresy heresy...just like the Pharisees who thought they were the beginning and end of the law

I beg you send me this book make I see am. falopey@ymail.com
thank you in advance
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by eroski90(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
menesheh:

Brother good morning, you are really wearing god eyes glass that always prevents you from investigating issues critically, hence cooking up excuses each time as if you're the one that wrote the bible and are 100% sure of its contents.

As far as we can tell, this is 20th cum 21st century and not two thousand or three thousand years ago. The farther an event get behind time, the harder it is to investigate the factuality of what really took place. It will always be an exuberant position to doubt events that happened thousands of years, i mean thousands of years considering that the people who propagated or partook in such events are pretty naive to some extent compared to you today. The essence of such doubts is to be in the safe side by making sure we are not under delusion.

This is the reason why scientific investigations and facts of past events and phenomena (like evolution, bigbang etc) are not hold as dogma. we are human with limited knowledge to accurately know absolutely what happened in the past. We can be wrong anytime and somewhere. Despite oceans of evidence supporting any scientific and historical facts, we can't still say for absolute (100%) certainty that it really happened that way.

This baba is on some igbeshin
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Abigail09(f): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
systemz:

Habba! Som1 said he couldn't read it cuz of volume and u're asking "have you read everything?".

so you were just looking for d flaws abi? its a mistake.Didnt even see it until you did a good job in finding it out.Well done
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gevans(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:
9.95mb
I need d book too
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MzDeeb(f): 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:
i have the softcopy, too bulky couldnt read it coz of time

Pls kindly forward it to @yahoo.ca.

Thanks. Will be expecting it.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by ademasta(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
Abigail09:

yes o. Na serious case . Some are even calling me a bro
Bro? Lol. They need it but the file is large... It's gonna consume data
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by room089: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:
i have the softcopy, too bulky couldnt read it coz of time

Guy please forward the book to me: room089@yahoo.com
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by derecho(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
People spending time in unprofitable ventures.
BOOK OF ENOCH KOR BOOK OF METHUSELA NI
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by erusen: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
SirJeffry:
Governor Ambode should be notified about this huge number of nairalanders requesting for this book oo.

I'm talking about expanding YABA LEFT facility to accommodate them 'cos mad men go soon increase for we society. I don already count over 100 hundred potential mad fellas grin

But on a serious note, Christianity has a lot of secrets but e no go stop me from going to church though.undecided
u dont what happen all those centuries ago.so its good the research.but the bad thing is that they are some fabricated stories.i read the book last year and i nearly ran mad to much mysteries.but i was not decieved for long as a saw a verse that contradicts JESUS i understand why it was not accepted.and as an old testament book ezra did not bind it with the rest according to instructions from God.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Abigail09(f): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
ademasta:

Bro? Lol. They need it but the file is large... It's gonna consume data

yes o. it is. Am just gonna do random pick..cos of data
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
falopey:

I beg you send me this book make I see am. falopey@ymail.com
thank you in advance

http://reluctant-messenger.com/1enoch01-60.htm
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by falopey: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by ademasta(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Abigail09:

yes o. it is. Am just gonna do random pick..cos of data
Yea, randomly pick and send to some... Let those ones send to others... Abi bawo?
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by erusen: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
lequatee:

I think I spot someone reasoning too. what grounds did the " compiling fathers " have to add or remove those books . beats me.
something that should be a guide and universal truth should not have " deceit and secrecy " at the foundation.
I believe the bible but the numerous standards, addition and subtraction says a lot.
read the bible and read the book u will understand will it was removed
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
praxs:

Bro u are not getting the point. I opened the thread for pple to share what d knw. Like someone pointed out earliar, its not just the book that was removed, u can sharewith us why they were removed. No one is deceiving me, thanx for ur post anyway
God knows everything, God don't want us to know too much, thats he removed some books, God told Adam and Eve not to eat of thr fruit in the midst of the garden, they disobeyed and there punishment was death, God may destroy the world if we all know much about him.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by iPopAlomo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Why don't you throw more light into your line of argument since you seem to be in the know. Christianity isn't a religion for Petty Tantrum throwers, who don't get ticked by mere cartoons and Internet trolls. Most of us are ready to listen and decipher for ourselves what the truth is without taking offence. Tell us what you know...im seriously following.

Would really love to oblige you... but I can't... that post was for someone else... just wanted to prove the books were real...
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by erusen: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
lequatee:

I think I spot someone reasoning too. what grounds did the " compiling fathers " have to add or remove those books . beats me.
something that should be a guide and universal truth should not have " deceit and secrecy " at the foundation.
I believe the bible but the numerous standards, addition and subtraction says a lot.
read the bible and read the book u will understand will it was removed.this book upgrade genesis,but just one piont where it stated an angel as the angel of repentance contradicted jesus and christainity
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Abigail09(f): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
ademasta:

Yea, randomly pick and send to some... Let those ones send to others... Abi bawo?

Abi na.I don tire sef
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by zico10(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pls if you have the soft copy kindly send to kennyzico10@yahoo.com
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by ademasta(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Abigail09:

Abi na.I don tire sef
Lol. Abeg do read and summarise for me... I sent u PM already
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Forwetinnah: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
SirJeffry:
My brother, I dey run from those kind of books oo. One nearly made me doubt the superiority of God over Satan but I no go mention the book name here. It says the the duo were like Esau and Jacob dragging superiority over the earth that's why none can permanently defeat the other. It says that man has what they need to defeat each other that's why each is trying to manipulate man.

Bros, I nearly went to see my doctor after reading that book. My take is, believe what you are taught by your parents and the society you find yourself in. Never try to know moregrin

..which begs the question "why does God allow evil things happen"? I think that question fits that Rival Supremacy theory. A lot believe that God is both ways(good or evil)
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
malvisguy212:
you want to read a devilish book ? Its is better you read and understand the lies in it. I have the book too.
all this is superstition. Enoch is an old book written b4 Christ, it was used by many jews, quoted in the new testament and some christians used it and continue to use it as scripture.

For other xtians it is simply an extra biblical source, it is neither satanic or devilish, it is simply an old book some early xtians and jews used but it didnt make it to d general canon.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Forwetinnah: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
musicwriter:

It was removed because the current Bible was rewritten to conceal the African origin of the REAL Jews who were Ethiopians.

So many books were removed and the Bible whitewashed!. The real bible contains 80 books. Coincidentally, I'm on a mission to restore this lost history and have gathered some of those lost books. Below are some of the 14 books of Apocryphal removed from Bible like;

The book of Enoch.
The book of Jubilees.
The book of Thomas.
The book of Jasher
Songs of the three children.
The book of Jehu
The book of Nathan the prophet.

For example; The book of Jasher was mentioned at: 2 Samuel 1: 17-18 KJV. Yet, the book itself is not found in the current bible!. These deleted books contains the origin of the black race, that could trace the original Hebrews/Jesus Christ/Israelites, e.t.c back to Africa.

Still researching on the rest, and will get them soon.

Facts about Jesus Christ, like his race and his ancestors was grossly distorted by the Roman Empire, during the renaissance era (1300 –1700 century), specifically during the papacy of Pope Alexander VI. Before this period even part of Europe worshipped black Christ who was gaining massive converts. You can see it was a threat to Rome.

1. Jesus Christ was a Blackman, not a white man.
2. His real name was Yehoshua or Yeshua for short.
3. In fact, the Jewish religion that birthed Christianity originated from
Ethiopians.
4. Adam and Eve were black people, cause human life began in Africa.
e.t.c.

The church and the whole world have been fooled via western education that carries only European perspectives to African history.

NB: I made a song about it, Google "the lost history" by Africason. Or wait till January 10th to get it on iTunes, amazon, e.t.c.

a). The lost history.
b). Jesus Christ was a Blackman.

Ghen Ghen. ..go on bro!!
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
ritababe:

pls send for me
ritalincoln3@gmail.com
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Abigail09(f): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
ademasta:

Lol. Abeg do read and summarise for me... I sent u PM already

yea.seen it
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by erusen: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
logicman:
I am nott surprised with the response I see here, xtians and their dogmatic ways,trust dem to discard whatever that do not suPport their rigid beliefs, so the other books that were discarded were also devilish, Abeg OP send a copy to sammycul1@hotmail.com
so u are hoping to find anything that destroys christainity in it,eya see disappiontment.there are alleged books that should be in the bible.why dont u read them to compound our miseries.i actually like the book but it is too deep u might even lose ur mad being a natural man
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by dozzynet(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
[

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.