Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? (4804 Views)

Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Fun Thread:among This Ladies Who Will U Save If A House They Live In Is On Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
yes I know u r on fb

yea..... pls i jst pm'd u wink
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

Lemme giv u a bf grin
oya give me
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaycii1:

yea..... pls i jst pm'd u wink
can't access my email
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
oya give me

grin grin grin grin tell me ur specs lemme download him for u
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

grin grin grin grin tell me ur specs lemme download him for u
lol...just kidding tanks
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
lol...just kidding tanks

U mean u datin kiddominant??
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Lexusgs430: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
this question is so technical I need someone to decode the word.....when a bird falls in love with a fish where will they live? over to you

The bird would live in a person's house(pet) and the fish would be in the aquarium!!!!
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
can't access my email

grin grin lol
now dis is the Nigerian gaL grin
no p shaa!
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by RuggedArab: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
I think this has to do with long distance relationships. The two individuals finds it hard to see each other not because they don't want to see each other or don't love themselves, but because of surrounding issues beyond their control.

The issue of where to live....... Someone has to pay for the sacrifice; but who's willing to pay the sacrifice now? The bird or the fish? Will other birds or fishes support either of them?

For me; this love hurts.
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
90% correct
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Mekyno(m): 1:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Two people frm two different background.
If dey can fall in(to) love, dey should be binded/glued by love (enticing qualities dat made dem fall in love)
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by ColeworldMD(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
this question is so technical I need someone to decode the word.....when a bird falls in love with a fish where will they live? over to you
OP you have prolly fallen in love with someone whom you don't have much in common with. Now you have realize ur differences & make compromises. Come out of ur comfort zones & agree to teach each other how to live in ur different worlds, & ultimately LOVELAND
- P.S I love metaphors & people who can use them. If u thought about that urself u must be very smart. Meanwhile lemme go back to swimming with the pigeons & flying with the fishes. wink
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Drdonzeez(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
70% correct
you fine sha.the two will live in an acquatic environment.some Birds have webb digit for swimming while fishes got no wing to fly.
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by tpiar: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
They stay where they met.
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by firstking01(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fiction and mirage undecided
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by firstking01(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fiction and mirage undecided...
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by firstking01(m): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yawns...guess they'd live by the river bank undecided
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by MARQUIZ(m): 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
LemmeFollow[color=#000099][/color]
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by andyanders: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pepper Soup port with serious hot pepper.

OR

They will find themselves for bedroom, then any other thing follows.
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:

In my stomach.

Chicken and Tuna...
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Dhotseal(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:

Where did they meet? To have fallen in love, they must have had some kinda relationship. So, let them live wherever they had been using as their rendezvous. Seeing that they live in different habitats, any place that made it possible for the unlikely creatures to meet and fall in love is THE PLACE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Prostitutes – Why They Are Better / Look At What Turns Me On During Sex With A Girl / Men Ain't Sh*t!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.