Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,589 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? (4805 Views)

Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Fun Thread:among This Ladies Who Will U Save If A House They Live In Is On Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
70% correct
Hey that's cool.

Am gonna explain the other 30% for you. Just chill. grin
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by JustKeen(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
@Op, the question simply underlines the importance of COMPATIBILITY. Love alone is not enough
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Hysmady(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Too much cartoon dey worry dis op undecided
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by IamLEGEND1: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
they'll probably live on banana island.

proximity to both aquatic & terrestrial habitats.

the fish comes out for a few minutes every evening to give the bird the black kondo.

or the fish fit swim close to the surface in the mornings so the bird can hover over the water then use her beak give am blówjob.

1 Like

Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
JustKeen:
@Op, the question simply underlines the importance of COMPATIBILITY. Love alone is not enough
u got it....congrat
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
this question is so technical I need someone to decode the word.....when a bird falls in love with a fish where will they live? over to you
op ur question is as tough as locating a mermaid p*ssy
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by JustKeen(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
u got it....congrat
Just congrat? I should get a hug too. No? smiley
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
JustKeen:
Just congrat? I should get a hug too. No? smiley
lol.. come here dear.
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:
op ur question is as tough as locating a mermaid p*ssy
so funny of u!!!!
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
so funny of u!!!!

cheesy nagode
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

cheesy nagode
yaya matta ?
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by JustKeen(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
lol.. come here dear.
**Bear hugs her**
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
yaya matta ?

cry cry

I do not understand

Cud u bliv if i told u its only nagode i kno embarassed

Oya teach me grin
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
JustKeen:
**Bear hugs her**
uw dear
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

cry cry
I do not understans
Cud u bliv if i told u its only nagode i kno embarassed
Oya teach me grin
means how is ur wife? ya mataa
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
means how is ur wife? ya mataa
I'm a lady my husband is very fine grin
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by JustKeen(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
uw dear
Aiite dear. BTW, sent u a PM. You might do well to respond
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
lol....u can't just divorce like that

ok dear cheesy

we still together kiss
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
JustKeen:
Aiite dear. BTW, sent u a PM. You might do well to respond
OK
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:
I'm a lady my husband is very fine grin
OK...I see!!! my regards ma
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaycii1:

ok dear cheesy
we still together kiss
yes!!!!!!!!!
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
OK...I see!!! my regards ma
Tanx madamme wink
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
yes!!!!!!!!!

lol...bae i like ur friendly approach!
very unlike most naija gals.., dat always formin wat they aint
ok for dat lemme pray for u
u wil get a very good hubby(me) dat wil treat u nice n grant ur every desire at one mention wink.
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaycii1:

lol...bae i like ur friendly approach!
very unlike most naija gals.., dat always formin wat they aint
ok for dat lemme pray for u
u wil get a vy good hubby(me) dat wil treat u nice n grant ur every desire at one mention wink.
lol.. amen o and u will as well get a good wife ( me)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:
Tanx madamme wink
lol ...am not yet madame u r cos u r married
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
lol ...am not yet madame u r cos u r married

cry cry shey na only me waka marry?
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

cry cry shey na only me waka marry?
yes nah only u o
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
lol.. amen o and u will as well get a good wife ( me)

bae... u on facebook?
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
yes nah only u o

See as i dey use microscope look u

Look into my eyes nd say u are nt married nd a mother of 4
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

See as i dey use microscope look u

Look into my eyes nd say u are nt married nd a mother of 4
me? hell no!!!! am single and happy .
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by joliyp(f): 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
kaycii1:

bae... u on facebook?
yes I know u r on fb
Re: When A Bird And Fish Falls In Love Where Will They Live? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
joliyp:
me? hell no!!!! am single and happy .

Lemme giv u a bf grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Super Sexy Apps You Will Completely LOVE / How Long Have You Been Single? / He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes: But Don't...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.