Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) (27614 Views)

Commander Celebrates Christmas With Troops In Falgore Forest / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by gsport: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
419 loading, hope the party hold last year I know who I will vote for. 2016 clear visions
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

dem ban one ID another ID show

who get viviangist3

Seun rule 19 is violated here

This is the partiality with the mods.
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nigerian's will never learn. Soon they'll have the nerve to open their mouths to blame the govt forgetting that they themselves are the root cause of their own problems.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Jackrich: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
This David Mark's overnight love for his people reminds me of what our people use to say that " when a girl gets pregnant out of wedlock , she will remember her mom's bed" grin
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Collins9156(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
Good for him. ....
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Adonike(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
The Senator is trying hard to use his DAVID instinct to MARK his victory against the APC goliaths.
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
As iyawo buhari carry APC youths go chop jollof rice and full chicken for aso Rock

Na so david Mark carry him people go chop for otukpo

Jollof rice and fried chicken have never failed to solve problems in Naija

grin grin
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by vivianblog1(f): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

dem ban one ID another ID show

who get viviangist3

Seun rule 19 is violated here

My Friend you are still a kid.
So u raised a topic for me claiming that i stole your pictures.
https://www.nairaland.com/2824380/viviangist-stealing-nairalanders-post-without

Dear i got the pictures from here
https://twitter.com/trafficbutter/status/680654710567780352

Then Ok Check it from other angle , if am banned on Nairaland what will you gain from it.

Dear the next time you raise such stupid Topic with my identity ... #DASUKI will be better than you in the prison.
is not a trait ... Just show your picture and say another Nonsense
Stop hiding identity

Cc; lalasticlala , seun , Obinoscopy , mynd44 . I Love you all. Nairalanders you are the best. Without your support .. Vivian Gist is just a Blog . But with you am a super Blog tongue tongue

Haters .. Lol !!!! Next year Go Be better ... Giving out more that 500k before June next year on Nairaland #VivianPromise
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
If people get brain i swear this man no suppose see reach 100 votes again, Has he ever done something like this before? He is in Senate for 16yrs and 8 of this years as Senate President and nothing like this ever happen in Benue..

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
vivianblog1:

My Friend you are still a kid.
So u raised a topic for me claiming that i stole your pictures.
https://www.nairaland.com/2824380/viviangist-stealing-nairalanders-post-without

Dear i got the pictures from here
https://twitter.com/trafficbutter/status/680654710567780352

Then Ok Check it from other angle , if am banned on Nairaland what will you gain from it.

Dear the next time you raise such stupid Topic with my identity ... #DASUKI will be better than you in the prison.
is not a trait ... Just show your picture and say another Nonsense
Stop hiding identity

Cc; lalasticlala , seun , Obinoscopy , mynd44 . I Love you all. Nairalanders you are the best. Without your support .. Vivian Gist is just a Blog . But with you am a super Blog tongue tongue

Haters .. Lol !!!! Next year Go Be better ... Giving out more that 500k before June next year on Nairaland #VivianPromise

you stole my picture is a fact if you like give 150 million by next year june for your pocket. Poverty mentality.

you cant even spell threat sef.

why do you need my identity yeye dont steal from people go source for your own. I posted that pic on twitter and on nairaland it does not make it yours oloshi.

you get ban when you violate a rule dont ask me how ask seun why he made rules
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by vivianblog1(f): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
free2ryhme:

you stole my picture is a fact if you like give 150 million by next year june for your pocket. Poverty mentality.

you cant even spell threat sef.

why do you need my identity yeye dont steal from people go source for your own. I posted that pic on twitter and on nairaland it does not make it yours oloshi.

you get ban when you violate a rule dont ask me how ask seun why he made rules

KK
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by justmenoni: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
leather chairs for vip(ppl who wont even go out to vote)..javascript:void(0);.plastic chair for the ppl who will vote grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by 1030(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Rubbish,na only u de for idoma land,clear road for young guys jare
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
clevadani:
If he had done the right thing when he was the Senate President, he wouldn't need to all these shenanigans to win the rerun election.
All those people should not forget to collect all the stolen money from him.

Senate President position does not allow for liberal political patronages. The position is meant to help in crafting the law of the land. How does making laws translate into giving political alms to the people?
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Achuwa1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
National assembly members should learn from what is happening to sen.david mark atm,,,
coz of re-run he now remembers he has a constituency,but he has never remembered them all those period he has been the senate leader,. look at sen.ben bruce tht just joined the senate ,he has already visited his constituency several times without being told..
the rest of the NA members should take a queue from sen.ben murray bruce coz wat is happening to david mark atm might be U tommorrow,a word is enough for the wise
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by usmanbaba(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
I think this man should have just step down when the ovation was still much high. Imagine forever senator indirectly canvasing for vote, It got to show that he didn't play his cards well wen he was still active
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by October1960: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
One of the top thieves of Nigeria's wealth.

His stealing and mis-management contributed to the situation Nigeria is in today.

His people should have stoned him to dissuade future politicians from doing the same.
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
boboLIL:
why you are laughing? Are you suffering from laughinjatits?

Na now u want celebrate with oturkpo masses? U be past governor, minister, senator for 160 years! How many times you celebrate
Xmas with us? U no agree to befriend canoe man for dry season. We go chop clean mouth.
Oje ele Mark. Idoma anwane. Abole?
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Fidecoo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
419 er.GOD don catch u. Senatorial seat is never an inheritance or birth right. So take a bow and leave. "Zebb".
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
shameless man
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by ledaman: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Chairman sitdown and look member
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
vivianblog1:
The Former Nigerian Senate President , David Mark – who is battling to win the goodwill of his people – celebrated Christmas with people via his #MarkDBall Basketball initiative,

Well, he need their votes to return to the Senate.

Enough stomach infrastructure went round, see photos from the event below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/photos-david-mark-celebrates-christmas-with-his-otukpo-people

I don't know what this man wants. As a child I heard his name in politics, I'm two decades and counting on now... he still wants to go back.
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
vivianblog1:
grin grin .. see more @@ https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj2mOTkrPzJAhWGVRoKHS81Ah0QFghCMAo&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fviviangist&usg=AFQjCNGCUAAmHPT3C-T6ERFZUnfjgsMfWQ&sig2=JHgYYWyD07h7sRR-zQAhAA&bvm=bv.110151844
Mark Dball is celebrated every December 26 for almost 5years now.... I don't know what vivianblog1 is saying... Big Nigeria celebrities do come.
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by mahyowah(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
after losing his seat at the tribunal, he now cares about the people of oturkpo. I suspect he's feeding them 3 square meals. Nigerian politicians are desperadoes wonderful in buying people's conscience. God dey sha
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cregon:
...Wat's gonna b z gonna b, what goes up must come down!...#ENDTIME-XMAS-CELEBRATION

[size=16pt]funny enuf, the person dat sang that song is the man he is talking to in the second pix - Bongos Ikwue! cool cool

what an irony! cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
After voting him in you won't see him again till 2019 I feel sorry for these people.
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Another scam!
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 28, 2015
My brother,your sentence could cause death sentence for an innocent man.
agarawu23:
angry

The same people he didn't took care of while in power. Only dumb ppl will vote him grin
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Bawalism(m): 4:07am On Dec 28, 2015
His selfishness will never let him return to the senate
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Trunaijian: 5:10am On Dec 28, 2015
DerideGull:

Senate President position does not allow for liberal political patronages. The position is meant to help in crafting the law of the land. How does making laws translate into giving political alms to the people?
you are wrong. Very wrong. David Mark is desperate. As a senate president, you can give alms, support or perform any other social activity with your constituency. He is only doing this because things have changed. I kinda pity him sef.
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by Eskycom: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2015
medicine after death.... what stops him doing this for his constituency long before now? show of interest!!
Re: David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) by ogwucheveekee(f): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2015
one of idoma!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Border Closure: FG Releases Statement / Osinbajo, KSA, Others At Ebenezer Obey's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.