Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry (3882 Views)

Hav U Eva Seen A Beautiful Girl U Cant Stop Looking At Her / How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? / How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by sayyid(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
lemme start with mine
she must b atleast 6ft tall, nt 2 skinny and nt too fat, she must b endowed both front and back (nt too much)with flat tommy and also dark in complexion.
ova to u guyz.
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by LaurelP(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Get clay and Mould her

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
She must be dark in complexion, she must be either a Gemini, Saggitarius or Aquarius. She must have big back side but not too big oh, flat tummy. With moderate front side, but i nor really send bweast sha.
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
michael142:
She must be dark in complexion, she must be either a Gemini, Saggitarius or Aquarius. She must have big back side but not too big oh, flat tummy. With moderate front side, but i nor really send bweast sha.

Wat happen to a capricorn
undecided
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

Wat happen to a capricorn
undecided

Nothing oh. Na my choice I state above.
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Smh na una wey dey map nature they give una opposite grin

She must b tall nd sexy but u dont care to kno if she has a good heart or liable to pour u acid

Shout out to my bad chicks washing em niggas nd dollars like laundry grin

2 Likes

Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
michael142:

Nothing oh. Na my choice I state above.

Ok grin
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

Ok grin

I've been with about 3 capricons in the past. They are not sexually active enough for me and we don't get along really well. But most Capricorn lady go hardly use insultive words, that's one good thing about them.
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by IceDude(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
A younger version of Genevieve is what i want cool
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by OreoPaschal(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
I want a Lady that is dark in complexion(chocolate), slim with portable ass (not too big), sizeable firm bre*st(34D cup), about 5.8"ft tall, succulent pink/red lips,shiny white dentition,pointed nose but too much,and tight p*ssy(although I want a virgin)... grin grin..i will stop here...the list is on the basis of her physical appearance smiley
On the basis of personality, I want an intelligent lady as I am a sapiosexual,she must be decent,and at the same time wide in bed just to satisfy my sexual fantasy,she must....Make I pause for here.... smiley

1 Like

Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
michael142:

I've been with about 3 capricons in the past. They are not sexually active enough for me and we don't get along really well. But most Capricorn lady go hardly use insultive words, that's one good thing about them.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm a capricorn by birth with 10%

But i'm 90% gemini

cos wen it comed to usin insulting words i am 100% active shocked d words from my mouth pierce hearts a lot

Dont even understand why m born a capricorn nd be a full gemini can u explain please embarassed
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by sayyid(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:
Smh na una wey dey map nature they give una opposite grin

She must b tall nd sexy but u dont care to kno if she has a good heart or liable to pour u acid

Shout out to my bad chicks washing em niggas nd dollars like laundry grin
dias diff btw shape n xcter and i neva mention dat u shld nt check her xcter.we are only talking abt shape hia
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by sayyid(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
LaurelP:
Get clay and Mould her
As ur abt to mold urz
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
sayyid:

dias diff btw shape n xcter and i neva mention dat u shld nt check her xcter.we are only talking abt shape hia

Sometimes wen u meet a girl of ur dreams her character myt put u off

But for sapes grin i love my girls BBW tongue
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm a capricorn by birth with 10%

But i'm 90% gemini

cos wen it comed to usin insulting words i am 100% active shocked d words from my mouth pierce hearts a lot

Dont even understand why m born a capricorn nd be a full gemini can u explain please embarassed

I'm an Aries by birth and a typical Aries including all the good and bad. I really don't understand why you said you are a Gemini. Capricorn birth is in late December to middle of January while Gemini birth is from May 23 to June 21. I nor see how you take relate to Gemini. Maybe your mother and father are both Gemini.
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by KimBerlyie: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
undecided undecided undecided y not mould her yourself
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
michael142:

I'm an Aries by birth and a typical Aries including all the good and bad. I really don't understand why you said you are a Gemini. Capricorn birth is in late December to middle of January while Gemini birth is from May 23 to June 21. I nor see how you take relate to Gemini. Maybe your mother and father are both Gemini.

Parents are both scorpio nd leo

I kno but am 90% gemini but born a capricorn nd mu trait is just 10%

M shocked too some of my frnds are too embarassed well tanx anyways

1 Like

Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

Parents are both scorpio nd leo

I kno but am 90% gemini but born a capricorn nd mu trait is just 10%

M shocked too some of my frnds are too embarassed well tanx anyways

You might have collected the sharp tongue from the Scorpio mom or dad. Me and Scorpio woman na only for bed we be friends. In our normal lives she will try to be dominant and I'm a demi god so I always quit the relationship.
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
michael142:

You might have collected the sharp tongue from the Scorpio mom or dad. Me and Scorpio woman na only for bed we be friends. In our normal lives she will try to be dominant and I'm a demi god so I always quit the relationship.

Its not only the sharp mouth

Alot of gemini traits is wat i exhibit 90% i kno wat m sayin i tried to study the reason why for 2 years embarassed but m tired jare

I take it as part of life sh*t happens
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by acenazt: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Useless guys if una pack all d fyn ones Hu go carry d ones wey na leave??
As for me I no mind her size,tall or not I am cool. Completion doesn't matter either. Not thin not fat, and some curves not too much tho.
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Cutehector(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Shape doesnt matter, ladies will always get fat in their forties grin. Like our mama dem...

Cc

Misspicy
Estharfabian
Mrsphyno
Michellla
Jolllyjoy
Sickstars
Et cetera
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Laveda(f): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na wa ooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Shape doesnt matter, ladies will always get fat in their forties grin. Like our mama dem...

Cc

Misspicy
Estharfabian
Mrsphyno
Michellla
Jolllyjoy
Sickstars
Et cetera

cheesy na wa for me o

M fat lipsrsealed
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:

Cc

Misspicy
Estharfabian
Mrsphyno
Michellla
Jolllyjoy
Sickstars
Et cetera
U should meet my momma....undecidedcool
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by danbrowndmf(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
Gottoboy check ur mail...the stuff i don send the stuff...check & lemme know the one u like or if u like d 3.
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Cutehector(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
U should meet my momma....undecidedcool
lol like u would want me to meet her for real
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

Its not only the sharp mouth

Alot of gemini traits is wat i exhibit 90% i kno wat m sayin i tried to study the reason why for 2 years embarassed but m tired jare

I take it as part of life sh*t happens

Sure sh*t does happen.
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

cheesy na wa for me o

M fat lipsrsealed
i neva said u were fat jor.. I just mentioned ur moniker to let u knw wat will happen in the future grin
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
i neva said u were fat jor.. I just mentioned ur moniker to let u knw wat will happen in the future grin

Ok by then the gym wud b my second home tongue
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
sickstars:

Ok by then the gym wud b my second home tongue
ur big boobs will be jumpin up and down... And slack.. grin
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cutehector:
ur big boobs will be jumpin up and down... And slack.. grin

lipsrsealed dont kno bou that sha
Re: The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry by sayyid(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
KimBerlyie:
undecided undecided undecided y not mould her yourself
lolz are u telling me i cant see such?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Should A Guy Treat A Cheater To Regret Her Actions ? / 7 Reasons Guys Love Eating Your Pussy [18+please] / z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.