Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? (38165 Views)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Fourwinds: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2015
ishiamu:

Did I quote u?? Get off my mention
nonsense.!!! u are in a public place.!! u shouldn't have been here
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by chernest2002: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Op which area you dey leave? I want to relocate.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ishiamu(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
nonsense.!!! u are in a public place.!! u shouldn't have been here

Keel ya self
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Fourwinds: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
ishiamu:

Keel ya self
hohohohooooo.!!! see ur unclothedness.!!! omo IPOB...u no dey see anything good about d govt
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ishiamu(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
hohohohooooo.!!! see ur unclothedness.!!! omo IPOB...u no dey see anything good about d govt

Ok
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by NovusHomo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
Donniefred:
grin I shall see the light for the rest of my life!

Amen.

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Sharplogger(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
For The 3 Weeks, In fact since the beginning of December, we have been having almost constant power supply in my area and I wonder what could be responsible for this, though one of my neighbors attributed it to "Harmattan Season"!

Can I hear from you guys?

~Miss Ngene

lalasticlala Can we get the general views of the people...We need to hold government accountable to the people.

op e be like say na Solar una transformer dey use
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Walexsammy(m): 12:33am On Dec 30, 2015
ishiamu:

Come to central aba from park road to Asa road you will know
exactly, goan check ur transformer
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by kpolli(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2015
VintageCocktail:
You don't have to lie about where you are. Nobody sleeps sweating and wakeup sweating in Nigeria this season. Unless the northeast trade wind is blowing backward wherever the hell you are in.
Meanwhile,жзкевлору ьчаортатл вд лаоырчи шььа лтсшв. Thanks.

Coming from a cold place like Detroit, I hope you know some of us won't feel your beautiful harmattan cold.......

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ishiamu(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Walexsammy:
exactly, goan check ur transformer

Ok me n u no get talk
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by megacruise: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Please which town supplies kwale power? I learnt obiaruku own as improved since it comes from ughelli. Notify the area in kwale to be precise

G.R.A. I don't where the supply is from. I only came here for the Christmas holidays. But honestly it wasn't funny at all.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by megacruise: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Please which town supplies kwale power? I learnt obiaruku own as improved since it comes from ughelli. Notify the area in kwale to be precise

G.R.A. I don't know where the supply is from. I only came here for the Christmas holidays. Don't know much about the area. But honestly it wasn't funny at all.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by 2SWT(f): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Same in my area but not up to 23 hours it runs from 18 to 20 hours a day
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by BobUg28(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2016
Hi dear,

Good morning. Pls I have been waiting for a wholesome opportunity like this to crave for your indulgence to join our whatsapp group; THE READERS'CLUB I decided to meet you cos I know how instrumental and how influential you are here on Nairaland.. I have been your follower for years now. Please, I beseech that you extent your hands of generosity to the other end.
Millions of Nigerian and African youths wish to be as half-intelligent as you're. To that end, we believe that meeting you will help a great deal bringing out the best in others through the help you can offer.

ABOUT READERS'CLUB:It is a platform where you can share whatever interesting part of the book that you are reading with others, and those books that you've read in the past and you feel like it worth it to share with people. It also provides you the opportunity to learn from other readers too.
You will be able to meet readers and lovers
of different categories of books, and from
different walks of life. This group is not
limited to only Nigerians, it is for everyone
as long as you speak and write in English
language. It is another opportunity to meet new friends, buddies with similar vision and
taste.

Ps: Please, no PM. WhatsApp me on +2348092807880 or via bobugeedav@gmail.com.(I'm having some technical issue with my yahoo email address)

Thanks!

NgeneUkwenu:

Na so My brother!!! You can call your siblings living within Estate Opposite the Sunfit Hotels..
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by EyeKandy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
kpolli:
Since I got to Naija, almost all areas I have visited have had no light except my friend's place in Ogun state. But they still took it after a few hours.... Sleep sweating, wake up sweating

So what part of Nigeria is this OP, lemme come and stay abeg

LOL After you'll say you prefer Naija to America. grin
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by kpolli(m): 5:00am On Jan 11, 2016
EyeKandy:

LOL After you'll stay you prefer Naija to America. grin

Not since Buhari took over
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by CAROLYN19: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Are are in need of Rugged and Efficient Industrial Uninterruptible Power Supply ( UPS) , Automatic Voltage Regulator ( AVR) and Gaston Battery, you can reach us on Call/Watsapp 08066332919. We have offices in Lagos & Abuja and we also do Nationwide Delivery

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by CAROLYN19: 12:41pm On May 25, 2023
Are you in need of Industrial Power Solution Equipment such as Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR), Emerson/Vertiv UPS , Inverters and Gaston Battery? Call/Watsapp us on 08066332919. We have Offices in Lagos and Abuja. We do Nationwide Delivery.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by CAROLYN19: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2023
Are you in need of quality Gaston Battery, Vertiv/Emerson UPS and Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) Call/Watsapp us on 08066332919. Location is Abuja and Lagos, we also do Nationwide Delivery

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by CAROLYN19: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Uninterrupted Power Supply ( UPS) Equipment, Automatic Voltage Regulators such as Vertiv UPS, Stavol AVR, Schneider Inverters and Batteries are available for Sale.
You can Call/Watsapp us on 08066332919. We have offices in Lagos & Abuja and we do Nationwide delivery

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by CAROLYN19: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
Do you need rugged and efficient UPS, i recommend Vertiv UPS . It is available in different Sizes. We have offices in Lagos and Abuja & we do Nationwide delivery. You can reach us on 08066332919

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by CAROLYN19: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2023
We are Supplier of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Equipment like VERTIV/EMERSON UPS, Schneider Inverter, Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) and Gaston Battery. We have Offices in Abuja and Lagos & Deliver goods Nationwide.
You can reach us on 08066332919

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by CAROLYN19: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2023
Are you need of Rugged and Efficiency Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) ? VERTIV UPS is these and more. We have them in different capacity.
We also have different sizes of GASTON BATTERIES
Our offices are in Lagos and Abuja & we do Nationwide Delivery. You can reach us on 08066332919.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by CAROLYN19: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Do you want a good strong quality UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) , EMERSON/VERTIV/LIEBERT is the solution you need. Call/Watsapp us on 08066332919 for Various Sizes of EMERSON/VERTIV/LIEBERT UPS. Our Offices are in Lagos & Abuja, we also do nationwide delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi / Buhari To Fight Graft With 5 Special Laws / Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.