Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? (38167 Views)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by yahmohy27: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Ur talking of lagos when am in the. East
Actually we are talking about Nigeria electricity not people from that east(Biafra]
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Chiefia(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

No Be lie! Ask anybody around FESTAC, Amuwo Odofin( Extension)

Since the beginning of December..
you stay in my area.... LOL. Compliment of d season o!
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by maysdrays: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2015
we haven't had light since october, we've been burning fuel
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ajbabs(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2015
shepherd77:
here in Akobo, Ibadan, we get 17-21hrs daily.

In ui, it's 18-23 hrs.
For Agbowo UI, it is less than 4 hours average daily. But for inside UI campus, it is another thing entirely.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2015
Light situation has greatly improved here in Sokoto,on average we get 20 hours of light in a day
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
tuzle:
nepa are wicked o. tonite of all nltes i cant sleep because dere is heat and all dis mosquitoes will not allow me to rest
Guy inside this cold season?
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by viki84(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Stop trying hard to give buhari kudos.. there's no light here in the aba... gan gan
guy light de aba like say tomorrow no de. Along umuocham road
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by LastProphet: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Ebukaobi:
IPOB Youths will soon arrive on this thread to tell us how they used to have 28 hours of electricity a day under Jonathan and how it has now reduced to 2 hours a day

The internet is now infested with jobless IPOB youths who have nothing better to do than create false stories and lies against His Excellency, General Buhari, the best Leader Nigeria has ever had.

There was a dip in electricity provision for some weeks but from my research, it has improved tremendously in the lead up to Christmas. The sector is still experiencing major challenges but what do we expect? When Jonathan and his bunch of IPOB advisers stole billions of dollars meant for infrastructure provision.

In my area, we have at least 17-21 hours of electricity a day. God bless Buhari

IPOB youths will die of frustration very soon grin grin

we have almost 24hrs on airport road Abuja, I don't know why biafra is not allowed to go, if I was buhari they should have packed their bags by now and we see who will come back begging with cap in hand. see people that manifest greed as a culture thinking of having a country?

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by MzDeeb(f): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2015
dadexcel:
........... I believe you should be responding to the falsehood from the op if your political brass can allow you, the op is taking about 3 weeks of 23 hours power supply, you are here telling me of 25th of December! Yes, light came on 25 after a very long haul, from that 25 till now it is uncountable the number of on and off cum low current put together, as I am typing now, the generator is on...... Please ensure you respond to posts according to context. We are blessed

The Op never said he had light of 23 hrs in his context- Find below his statement
"For The 3 Weeks, In fact since the beginning of December, we have
been having almost constant power supply in my area and I wonder
what could be responsible for this, though one of my neighbors
attributed it to "Harmattan Season"!"

He wasn't precise, ALMOST CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY.. So when next you are reading a post n responding, this should be done according to context also.

Secondly, I really am not like you who is blinded politically that makes you never see the good happening around.

I only stated the light situation in my area.. How has it now turn to political brass? For the fact that you don't have constant light in your area doesn't mean, everyone doesn't have constant light.

Nobody is being paid to tell lies here, not me though.

I don't give a hoot about politics and i hate arguments.

Peace be unto you
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by leboss6(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2015
it has been like this in my area Iju ishaga for over 3 months now, minimum of 23 hours power supply daily and many times we have 24 hours supply, the last time it blinked was on Christmas evening when they took it for about 30 minutes. I am considering giving out my Generator as it has not been used in 3 months, I smile when I see the news and people complain of epileptic power supply, I can boast that in my part of Nigeria we have almost uninterrupted power supply.... God bless Ikeja Electric company
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Twizzy30(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2015
Same thing here buh its jux a week old. I stay in odogunyan
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by kenneth3428(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Ebukaobi:
IPOB Youths will soon arrive on this thread to tell us how they used to have 28 hours of electricity a day under Jonathan and how it has now reduced to 2 hours a day

The internet is now infested with jobless IPOB youths who have nothing better to do than create false stories and lies against His Excellency, General Buhari, the best Leader Nigeria has ever had.

There was a dip in electricity provision for some weeks but from my research, it has improved tremendously in the lead up to Christmas. The sector is still experiencing major challenges but what do we expect? When Jonathan and his bunch of IPOB advisers stole billions of dollars meant for infrastructure provision.

Since early march this year I haven't seen light till this very moment. IPOB is fighting for the best interest of the people they claim to represent. Things are getting harder thanks to PMB. Now he's planning on removing fuel subsidy, he ain't serious. GEJ remains the best WE have EVER had.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Chubhie: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2015
With a country of over 200 million population depending on less than 4000mw I call this sorcery.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by delvinmaya(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Akure and it's environs haven't had stable light. Where I am presently, we have been running generators for the past 4 days.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by MrEverest(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2015
Eno go better for all you lying lyers, I am in Owerri & I have not seen light for the past two days & same applies to other parts of the city, this is the only xmas in recent times that we have such blackout, before there used to be constant light when people travel for xmas but now everything has gone haywire, no light, no fuel & lull in business. God will punish all those sycophants that are supporting evil because of selfish interest.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by dignity33: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Why not let people know your area, Seaun and his APC propaganda?
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by hemdy4all(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2015
The reason you have stable power this time is simple. The company that consume more power has gone shut down. Every December, all manufacring company and many go for 2 weeks holiday. During this time all their heavy duty equipments that consume more power is shut down for planned maintenance leaving the power stations to disburse more to residential. So you shouldn't be surprise by January when this companies resume back, power goes epileptic again. The only reason for this is simple. POWER COMPANIES MAKE MORE MONEY FROM COMPANIES THAN RESIDENTIAL AREA.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by dadexcel: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2015
MzDeeb:

The Op never said he had light of 23 hrs in his context- Find below his statement
"For The 3 Weeks, In fact since the beginning of December, we have
been having almost constant power supply in my area and I wonder
what could be responsible for this, though one of my neighbors
attributed it to "Harmattan Season"!"

He wasn't precise, ALMOST CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY.. So when next you are reading a post n responding, this should be done according to context also.

Secondly, I really am not like you who is blinded politically that makes you never see the good happening around.

I only stated the light situation in my area.. How has it now turn to political brass? For the fact that you don't have constant light in your area doesn't mean, everyone doesn't have constant light.

Nobody is being paid to tell lies here, not me though.

I don't give a hoot about politics and i hate arguments.

Peace be unto you
............. My dear except if we are reviewing different topics then I will affirm, but the Ops topic boldly stated that she has been having 23 hrs of power supply for over three weeks now, I think that's assertive enough, do not see the need for making it look ambiguous. We are blessed
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Elosky20: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2015
kenneth3428:

Since early march this year I haven't seen light till this very moment. IPOB is fighting for the best interest of the people they claim to represent. Things are getting harder thanks to PMB. Now he's planning on removing fuel subsidy, he ain't serious. GEJ remains the best WE have EVER had.
sorry which part of east do u stay because in my area in enugu the light is yet to blink 4 the past 4days. i mean 96hours uninterrupted power supply.if this the change naija voted for i will say it is the right choice
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by tuzle(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
G3NTL3SOUL:

Guy inside this cold season?
dis place is damn hot in the nite. It is only cold early in the morning
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by hilsocial(m): 9:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Elosky20:

sorry which part of east do u stay because in my area in enugu the light is yet to blink 4 the past 4days. i mean 96hours uninterrupted power supply.if this the change naija voted for i will say it is the right choice

Even during OBJ's tenure, electricity dont blink during this time in Enugu cos most pple must ve traveled. The truth is Enugu generally ve more electricity supply dan most places in d east . Even during Gej's tenure if i think its bad in Enugu, when i ask odas frm oda places, dias will be worse. To be honest power supply ve improved tremendously since March this yr and even got better since swearing in, dat at a point i didn't visit a fuel station for a month or two. For sometime now i will say electricity supple is at the range of 15 -23 hours.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
For The 3 Weeks, In fact since the beginning of December, we have been having almost constant power supply in my area and I wonder what could be responsible for this, though one of my neighbors attributed it to "Harmattan Season"!

Can I hear from you guys?

~Miss Ngene

lalasticlala Can we get the general views of the people...We need to hold government accountable to the people.

Your area nor get name?
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Efulefu give us name of location.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Where are the Wailers??

Y u dey post ya papa obituary flyer here. Lying liar.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Sunjos: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2015
Dats true. It's confirmed here in Abuja.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by JusticeSeeker: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2015
In Gboko, Benue state, precisely at new Haven settlement, we have light almost 24/7 the place is not an industrial area but I can't explain the rationale for this.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by luluosas(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2015
Honestly, I almost created a thread yesterday about this because, I enjoyed 72 hours uninterrupted power supply to my area in Yola Town, Adamawa State, Nigeria all through 24th to 27th December, 2015. I was beginning to think whether I was in London already because this was a strange situation to the average Nigerians since the days of NEPA (Never Expect Power Always). But really, is the power problem in Nigeria solved already?
To God be all the glory.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by sinhin(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2015
I'm on 72hours of uninterrupted electricity right now and still counting...
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by DjAduba(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2015
Its true in my Area to be frank it has been 12hrs all the way right from GEJs time no changes but I know other areas that have experienced improvement in the subject for over months now... Like Usman Danfodio University Area, Diplomat, Gawo nama area, Ongwar Sarki. Light remains 23hrs every day. I mean in Sokoto.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by DjAduba(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2015
sinhin:
U are on Solar/wind system right grin
sinhin:
U are on Solar/wind system right
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by dflking: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2015
same here

tooooooooooo shocked
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by bizza45: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2015
Una dey get light because all your neighbors don travel , wait make dem come back na smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Amotekun: Malami Denies Outlawing Security Outfit, Claims Misinterpretation / Court Awards N50 Million Against Senator Abbo For Assault

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67