Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? (38172 Views)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
IsraeliAirForce, I sight you..Happy Xmas!! tongue
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ebukaobi:

I don nearly die of laff

That image is so apt for IPOB youths

Na IPOB member Burial wey I attend... tongue
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Ebukaobi: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I knew it grin grin grin

He bears a striking resemblance to Pa Chukwudi44 as well

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by excellencyabia1: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
IPOB Youths will soon arrive on this thread to tell us how they used to have 28 hours of electricity a day under Jonathan and how it has now reduced to 2 hours a day

The internet is now infested with jobless IPOB youths who have nothing better to do than create false stories and lies against His Excellency, General Buhari, the best Leader Nigeria has ever had.

There was a dip in electricity provision for some weeks but from my research, it has improved tremendously in the lead up to Christmas. The sector is still experiencing major challenges but what do we expect? When Jonathan and his bunch of IPOB advisers stole billions of dollars meant for infrastructure provision.

In my area, we have at least 17-21 hours of electricity a day. God bless Buhari

IPOB youths will die of frustration very soon ;

is this not an indirect abuse. How will you wish someone or group of people dead.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by mildflame: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ask anybody within and around FESTAC, OKOTA, And FESTAC Extension, all In LAGOS..

FESTAC concur but me think its because the industrial zones r on vacation

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
mildflame:

FESTAC concur but me think its because the industrial zones r on vacation

Thank you for Confirming!

lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by grafikii: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
Pls watch the monikers that will claim they dont have light, its the same usual people

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by grafikii: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
IsraeliAirForce, I sight you..Happy Xmas!! tongue
You will not see their comment when we are talking better thing
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
grafikii:

You will not see their comment when we are talking better thing

Don't mind the Haters!!
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngene, biko I have to derail your topic to ask just a question, do we have APC IPOB member? If we don't, it means that the whole IPOB situation is about PDP/Jonathan. Then I ask other questions, where is IYC on this? Why Igbo and why now?

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
kITATITA:

Ngene, biko I have to derail your topic to ask just a question, do we have APC IPOB member? If we don't, it means that the whole IPOB situation is about PDP/Jonathan. Then I ask other questions, where is IYC on this? Why Igbo and why now?

I have done several threads to sensitize the Uninitiated, that the whole fuss about IPOB, Radio Biafra was a direct fall out of Jonathan's loss in the election, which my people miscalculated. You can't find any APC IPOB in the whole of South East, because they aware of this fraudsters Called IPOB and Biafra agitators...

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Pidggin(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
We had light only on christmas day(thank goodness) right now, no light, we use gen and buy fuel at 150 per litre to run it.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
You are a well known APC apologist and you might be right about the light issue, but the way you are going about this makes you sound like a paid sycophant.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Proudlyngwa:
You are a well known APC apologist and you might be right about the light issue, but the way you are going about this makes you sound like a paid sycophant.

Ok!

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ok!

Cheers
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by johnwizey: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
I live in abeokuta and I must say the light situation in my area has improved

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Chimerase(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
Abo.ki trying to rep igbo undecided

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by gwales: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
I have light for the past 3 days

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by fotadmowmend(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yup 24/7

but lightout
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by omenka(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ebukaobi:
IPOB Youths will soon arrive on this thread to tell us how they used to have 28 hours of electricity a day under Jonathan and how it has now reduced to 2 hours a day

The internet is now infested with jobless IPOB youths who have nothing better to do than create false stories and lies against His Excellency, General Buhari, the best Leader Nigeria has ever had.

There was a dip in electricity provision for some weeks but from my research, it has improved tremendously in the lead up to Christmas. The sector is still experiencing major challenges but what do we expect? When Jonathan and his bunch of IPOB advisers stole billions of dollars meant for infrastructure provision.

In my area, we have at least 17-21 hours of electricity a day. God bless Buhari

IPOB youths will die of frustration very soon grin grin

I dey tell you. Even the devil himself gets his balls shrunken from shock over their lies.

@Post: in my area, we get 18-20hrs daily. It has been like that for at least the past 4weeks. smiley

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by rudeboychoppies(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na 4 only dream we dey use light 4 here o!

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by rozayx5(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
For The 3 Weeks, In fact since the beginning of December, we have been having almost constant power supply in my area and I wonder what could be responsible for this, though one of my neighbors attributed it to "Harmattan Season"!

Can I hear from you guys?

~Miss Ngene

lalasticlala Can we get the general views of the people...We need to hold government accountable to the people.

https://www.nairaland.com/2826526/poor-electricity-agbado-oke-odo-residents

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by porshuch: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

No Be lie! Ask anybody around FESTAC, Amuwo Odofin( Extension)

Since the beginning of December..
So we be neighbour sef grin. FESTAC "REPRESENTER."
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by jimikata(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
There has been no power failure in my area since 24th of this month.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Alphaoscar: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
We have been enjoying average of 22hours electricity here in Agege for some days now.

I wish and pray the government can sustain this.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Freegift75: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yesssssssss oooooooooo

My are 5hrs onnnnn and 5mins offfffff and it's been regular like that since dec 1st

Hurrah...... All enemies of light will perish in darkness

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by KRILMIJAY(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
We have 24 hours power supply here in Rumuodomaya, Obio Akpor LGA River state. All thanks to Pres. Goodluck Jonathan. we are reaping the Fruits of your developmental strides few months after your exit from power.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
yes ur right....for the past thfour days light hasnt gone off here at all....i have forgotten nepa exists!

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by fotadmowmend(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yup 24/7

but lightout
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by bolaji3071(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
We now have constant light here in Somolu Lagos. Akanni Bashua precisely.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by dunkem21(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
I know say dem go put am for FP ..

NL sef grin

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by babaijesha1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu, you enjoy 50 hrs of electricity a day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Youths Recover Hijacked Electoral Materials From Political Thugs In Rivers. PICS / Installation Of Tinubu As Akinrogun Of Lagos In 1992 (Throwback Photo) / Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka