Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? (38171 Views)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by miqos02(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
noooo

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Adalberto(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
me i neva see light since last month o

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by emerged01(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
I stand to testify. We are enjoying light like kilode! I pray it continues this way.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by sweatlana: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
You and lie Muhammad na who talk lie pass undecided

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Averygoodheart: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
No light at all in my area.. Igando. Abi where una dey talk about?

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by kullozone(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
What furkery is this? Just an hour...from 2am-3am.
This shii ain't true one bit... Lie lie!!

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by millionboi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
For The 3 Weeks, In fact since the beginning of December, we have been having almost constant power supply in my area and I wonder what could be responsible for this, though one of my neighbors attributed it to "Harmattan Season"!

Can I hear from you guys?

~Miss Ngene

lalasticlala Can we get the general views of the people...We need to hold government accountable to the people.
hahahaha.......see dem(APC)na dem dem ooo lies.infact u r a junior lier why lai mohamed is ur commander in lies

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Has anyone noticed that Nairaland has been online most times these days? Since BRF resumed and met with Egbin and Discos, power has indeed improved post tariff review.

In the last three weeks, a typical schedule of power has been as follows:-

Monday night: 8pm ON
Tuesday: Midday OFF
Tuesday afternoon:4pm ON
Tuesday evening: 7:30pm OFF
Tuesday night:11pm ON
Wednesday : 11am OFF
Process is repeated for the remaining days of the week.

I used an average of 8-9units per day unlike during Jonathan's government of "witches and wizards", I spend an average of 1-2units daily. Jonathan sef cry

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by tuzle(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
i am at my uncle place at lekki now and for two day dey had light. But my place dere light dere is bad
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by wilsonbright: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sometimes, I wonder when people complain abt unstable power supply b'cos here in A.I.T Alagbado, we don't know anything like uninterupted power supply... 24/7

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by JohnFrankling(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
No light in my town now, I'm in Ahoada I came for the festive season but @ present no light

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by adioolayi(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Truth be told...improved light situation at Ibadan southwest... especially Ring road..Joyce B road and OkeAdo. grin
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by emerged01(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Averygoodheart:
No light at all in my area.. Igando. Abi where una dey talk about?
Bros,sorry I! Something must be wrong with your area. May be the "winch" dem no gree
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yes PHCN has improve we now have 14 hrs of electricity every day usually from 4pm each day
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by abimic(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Light has improved here in my area beyond my understanding, one I would attribute to the aura of PMB. it never was like this in the previous administration where I rarely set my eyes on PHCN light but now, light is almost 20hrs a day. I don't hurry to plug my phone to light again, I let it stay till 3%..

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by IVORY2009(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
millionboi:
hahahaha.......see dem(APC)na dem dem ooo lies.infact u r a junior lier why lai mohamed is ur commander in lies

grin grin cheesy

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by tuzle(m): 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
i am at my uncle place at lekki now and for two day dey had ligh although we are on gen now. But my place dere light dere is bad
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Draybode(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Our own na 20/7..... Them don dey try

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Fief:
Yes!
My area don improve but e no reach 23 hours though.
It is too early to attribute this to anyone. Consistency Matters!
FOR

OVER

TWO MONTHS

MY AREA @IJU-AKUTE AREA OF LAGOS

HAVE BEEN HAVING 23+HRS DAILY.. ...

SOMETIMES THEY DNT TAKE IT ATALL...

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by olaezebala: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Donniefred:
For my area, na 12am dem go bring light, take am 5am before anybody go wake.

Na shomolu you de stay cause na my story be that

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by labiola: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
In all honesty, for the past 4days on the roll, we didn't have light for 20mins. The light has been stable for more than 23hrs. Let's praise the government where is necessary.

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Jollymich(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sorry no vex e be like say u like fight from the way u sand no dey show ursef anyhow them no dey carry guy enter America we don see all this thing finish come cool down na him u dey see now come dey tranga my advice if u commit sorry jail may condition ur misbehavioural attitude. No vex na simple advice
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Kk4(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
24 hours electricity for the past Four days in Enugu. Lets hope it continues in 2016

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Austinio: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
For my area for back of macdon for okpanam road were u see light. No way
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ajuji1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
light de campe for ma area.. up naija light
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
My area na just 15minutes to 30minutes
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by NovusHomo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Donniefred:
For my area, na 12am dem go bring light, take am 5am before anybody go wake.

They don't want you to see the light. grin
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ajuji1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
light de campe for ma area.. up naija light. Who is lalasticlala sef.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by wazak2k2: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
For real the light has improved too in my area

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Trojan2010: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
we barely have 5hrs of constant power supply here......
nepa no dey take eye see daybreak na to cut off the power supply till midnight again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Youths Recover Hijacked Electoral Materials From Political Thugs In Rivers. PICS / Installation Of Tinubu As Akinrogun Of Lagos In 1992 (Throwback Photo) / Abacha’s Daughter Under-Fire For Attacking Soyinka