Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? (38169 Views)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Buhari Restricts Newspapers Supply In Aso Rock / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by DjAduba(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2015
opal4real:

Y u dey post ya papa obituary flyer here. Lying liar.

A song from IPOB, Soon IPOD will turn to WALKMAN grin
opal4real:

Y u dey post ya papa obituary flyer here. Lying liar.

A song from IPOB, Soon IPOD will turn to WALKMAN
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by luluosas(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2015
But why is EEDC (Edo Electricity Distribution Company) still rationing power supply of 3 hours on, 3 hours off to Benin residents till date? Are they not sourcing power from the same source as other states? Their management need to be fired!
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by kodlins(f): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2015
No.the reason is simple.
Most companies have closed for the year hence the Disco's can now channel supply to residential areas.
It's all about maximising profit

NgeneUkwenu:
For The 3 Weeks, In fact since the beginning of December, we have been having almost constant power supply in my area and I wonder what could be responsible for this, though one of my neighbors attributed it to "Harmattan Season"!

Can I hear from you guys?

~Miss Ngene

lalasticlala Can we get the general views of the people...We need to hold government accountable to the people.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by kodlins(f): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Bros chill.
Which part of Benin do you stay??
Benin people think electricity is free..

Btw it's BEDC

luluosas:
But why is EEDC (Edo Electricity Distribution Company) still rationing power supply of 3 hours on, 3 hours off to Benin residents till date? Are they not sourcing power from the same source as other states? Their management need to be fired!
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by luluosas(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2015
kodlins:
Bros chill.
Which part of Benin do you stay??
Benin people think electricity is free..

Btw it's BEDC

Thanks for the correction. But we dey our bill na. Location: Upper Sakponba, behind Oka Market, Ikpoba - Okha LGA. Thank you.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Emempaul(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2015
kodlins:
No.the reason is simple.
Most companies have closed for the year hence the Disco's can now channel supply to residential areas.
It's all about maximising profit

that's true like wise my area I'm in agbado
toll gate area most of the companies have close for the year. come next year its back to square one.but if truly its power improvement then kudos to the DISCOS
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by blackprowler: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2015
ajbabs:

For Agbowo UI, it is less than 4 hours average daily. But for inside UI campus, it is another thing entirely.

Glad to find one person from Agbowo on nairaland. That area is an area for thugs and low lives. I feel like crying for investing my resources to staying there when I decided to return to Ibadan.

The light situation has only just improved like 4 days ago. For months now we used to have some days of no light AT ALL.

Lack of money and a hope that I would find civilised ppl, being that close to UI brought me to Agbowo. Now, I don't know if I will die in poverty there as they're unable to patronise my type of business but thugs attempt to extort money from me and life is generally a misery if you're not a lowlife like most of them are. This must be the Mushin of Ibadan
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by taakper: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2015
Guy know need to ask,,,, I concur no b lie,,, light for my area na superb, even now sef light dey
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by jibril597: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2015
ma syd 247 oo thnkz to PMB ooo!??haterz get lost
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by kgr8mike(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2015
Emeka Offor's EEDC did not give his people light in a long Christmas season like this. This is the spelling of wickedness.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2015
tuzle:
dis place is damn hot in the nite. It is only cold early in the morning
When for hear 24/7 na cold
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by mutiualao1: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2015
igboho in oyo state we have the electricity for 38 hour four days ago.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
5 months now. No light at all in my area. Ikorodu. So annoying.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by caprini1: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
Chukzyfcb:
True, I'm a resident of FESTAC town and we'v been enjoying quite ssteady light for few days now. But I can tell you that @ some part in Awka, anambra. Light there has averaged 20hrs daily the whole of this 2015.
I think Awka has enjoyed the most constant electricity supply the whole of 2015 in Nigeria ........average of 20hrs daily.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Marince: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
same here in benue where i stay, we've enjoyef 72h of constant light.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by honeysplash: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
Spent 4days in Akure, Ondo state for the Christmas holiday and no power aupply for the entire 4days..... Please help us appeal to Benin Power Distribution company to have mercy. It is just too terrible
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
northvietnam:

this is simple. country ,never asked for ur address Ooooooo....
all the same Enjoy
Lol... Nothing personal dude! grin

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by kpolli(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Since I got to Naija, almost all areas I have visited have had no light except my friend's place in Ogun state. But they still took it after a few hours.... Sleep sweating, wake up sweating

So what part of Nigeria is this OP, lemme come and stay abeg
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by fatymore(f): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
badlaw:
Well in my zone @ ashadi. Ogba palace zone, by guiness ikeja. There is light always from d time of OBJ till date no credit to any govt now unless. OBJ for dat..meanwhile I smell Lie Lai Mohammed jr. account in nairaland and those who went to the same school of lieology which d correct zoo minister of information graduated from with Bsc in lieology (1 Oct,1960)
olodo...ashade not ashadi...and we all no ogba..palace are enjoying nepa light
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by VintageCocktail(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
kpolli:
Since I got to Naija, almost all areas I have visited have had no light except my friend's place in Ogun state. But they still took it after a few hours.... Sleep sweating, wake up sweating

So what part of Nigeria is this OP, lemme come and stay abeg
You don't have to lie about where you are. Nobody sleeps sweating and wakeup sweating in Nigeria this season. Unless the northeast trade wind is blowing backward wherever the hell you are in.
Meanwhile,жзкевлору ьчаортатл вд лаоырчи шььа лтсшв. Thanks.
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by muzzafar(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ebukaobi:
IPOB Youths will soon arrive on this thread to tell us how they used to have 28 hours of electricity a day under Jonathan and how it has now reduced to 2 hours a day

The internet is now infested with jobless IPOB youths who have nothing better to do than create false stories and lies against His Excellency, General Buhari, the best Leader Nigeria has ever had.

There was a dip in electricity provision for some weeks but from my research, it has improved tremendously in the lead up to Christmas. The sector is still experiencing major challenges but what do we expect? When Jonathan and his bunch of IPOB advisers stole billions of dollars meant for infrastructure provision.

In my area, we have at least 17-21 hours of electricity a day. God bless Buhari

IPOB youths will die of frustration very soon grin grin

Offcourse you are doing the work they paid you for at the just concluded 'BLOGGERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA PARTY' organised by the APC where you all shameffull bloggers conspired to tell lies.

GOD is the greatest i know he has a way to judge you all who for the worthless envelopes you received from PMB you sold your conscience if not tell me why you can tell such lies?
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by uniquejessy(f): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Even ma area, steady light
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by Uchexxy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
HzRF:

How interesting is the series

Ain't a fan of series Buh Wen I see interesting ones I go for it

Brief me about it if you can
really can't do that in order not to derail d thread but just get d first season and watch. btw for a full understanding, u need to have watched the vampire diaries from 1 to 4. the originals(which is d name) is an offshoot of the vampire. diaries
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ishiamu(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2015
viki84:
guy light de aba like say tomorrow no de. Along umuocham road
Dat. Place na village aba
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ishiamu(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2015
yahmohy27:
Actually we are talking about Nigeria electricity not people from that east(Biafra]

I don't blame you though.. never quote me again
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ishiamu(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2015
Walexsammy:
maybe ur transformer is bad. am also in Aba, ogbor hill and umoba road to be precise, even now, there's light. Or probably ure yet to pay ur bills

Come to central aba from park road to Asa road you will know
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ishiamu(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2015
SmartMugu:

I was wondering same, until I noticed the man probably didn't have any other picture without a bottle.

LoL
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ishiamu(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2015
francizy:

He's using my names as moniker.. Be careful, he has no life so don't let him infect you.

I know he's an impersonator

1 Like

Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ishiamu(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2015
bonechamberlain:

the op is apc chief propagandist on nairaland, ask her or he which area she lives.

shameless liars.

I dey look the transgendered??
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ishiamu(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
so weti concern me or us if u travel go where lite no dey...BTW when last did ur people pay lite bill...I dey see lite 12-15 hours a day...

Did I quote u?? Get off my mention
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by ishiamu(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2015
steveneche:

dont forget the topic is abt nigeria nt biafra

Get off my mention
Re: We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? by bonechamberlain(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2015
ishiamu:

I dey look the transgendered??
no mind am

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri / Lieutenants Bassey, Ademulegun, Maimalari, Umar & Aguiyi-Ironsi (Throwback Photo / Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.