Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice (1446 Views)

Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. / Confused And Feeling Guilty:am I Responsible For My Husband’s Death? / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Hadeybholar(f): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
I met dis guy in 2013,He dated my roommate for 3 months b4 dey quit.i nd d guy became close pals nd I evn dated his frnd for some time b4 everybody lost contact but I and d guy still get in touch till now.all of a sudden he asked me dis year 2016 if we can be dating.reli confused giving d scenario above, being my ex frnd nd his ex frnd. what should I do.i like him a lot but I just av dis mentality dat mayb he is deceiving me plus he used to b a womaniser so I dnt know if he has changd.

People advices:
mr A: it's possible d guy has had a crush on u since but mayb because of his frnd he cldnt do anytin den

mr B:it's possible d guy wan come chop him own

Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by donholy28(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
he's coming to tick attendance then run

3 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by obiorathesubtle: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
undecided
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Fawklicant: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hadeybholar:
I met dis guy in 2013,He dated my roommate for 3 months b4 dey quit.i nd d guy became close pals nd I evn dated his frnd for some time b4 everybody lost contact but I and d guy still get in touch till now.all of a sudden he asked me dis year 2016 if we can be dating.reli confused giving d scenario above, being my ex frnd nd his ex frnd. what should I do.i like him a lot but I just av dis mentality dat mayb he is deceiving me plus he used to b a womaniser so I dnt know if he has changd.

People advices:
mr A: it's possible d guy has had a crush on u since but mayb because of his frnd he cldnt do anytin den

Anything is possible my dear, but I'd say move on. As for the changing part, leave that one. Most times, the first instinct that hits us is usually the right one. In your case, you think he might be deceiving you and you just may be right. I'd go with Mr. B.
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
People can change and it's been some years maybe he has or not.If you really want to see where things could go date him but don't get into a relationship with him. But it may take alot if your time to see if he's changed and if a realationship is worth getting into,he may not show his colors throughout the dating process.So do this at your own risk.
Fawklicant:

Anything is possible my dear, but I'd say move on. As for the changing part, leave that one. Most times, the first instinct that hits us is usually the right one. In your case, you think he might be deceiving you and you just may be right. I'd go with Mr. B.

If it was me I'd move on.This advice is worth considering op. There are other men,this dude's not the only one.
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by espn(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hadeybholar:

People advices:

The truth...he has been nurturing that plan since when he was sleeping with your friend....or his friend which you dated later told him how good you are on lipsrsealed he needs to have his on share...i tell you its a plan..boyz need to pass turn you know... 2 of you are promiscuous for even thinking or giving it a thought to date him...considering you have once had affairs with each other friends.... cry

1 Like

Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by shegxi(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
for someone like me that detest complications, i wuld say move on jare......
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fuçk the girl code. If you like him, date him
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by sexymoma(f): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
My sister your dream man hasn't showed up... pls don't misuse yasef before he finally shows up.
These guys are taking rounds and you are here talking about love.
My own be say if you wan date am... date am with sense
never go into the relationship with your sincere emotions...
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Topestbilly(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
join the next available flight b4 he catches up with you.. ummm. fight-007 is available n dats my aircraft, first-class reserved for u grin
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Hadeybholar(f): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Or could if be because am now a working class lady nd he is also working too.can't reli say if it's because of money cos som guys are attracted to ladies dat are independent. # just saying
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Hadeybholar(f): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
People advices:
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Maamin(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hian!...if you like him so much and he likes you as well..tell him to 'coman collect it' grin

My 2 kobo!
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by IamLEGEND1: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
all I'm seeing is another thread coming up around October titled "WHY ARE MEN SO HEARTLESS".

2 Likes

Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
The guy is also coming to mark register, nothing more, nothing less. As a generous friend maybe u can allow him but i see no love attachment
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Hadeybholar(f): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
hmmm u go fear advice frm romancelnders.....
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by BiggerBangs: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
You better not offer your Kitty-Cat for him for the first 6months of dating...(Yeah,you can date him but No sex to start with except you just wanna f*ck him grin)
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by 2dice(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadeybholar:
hmmm u go fear advice frm romancelnders.....
bae..its obvious you love diss nigga
No advice we go give you wey go change your mind
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Don't date him... Twud turn out to be a silly triangle.!
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by firstking01(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op abeg, recapitulate cry
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by schumastic(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadeybholar:

People advices:

OP is a no no cus is like he wants his share of the national cake o, maybe ur x told him how good your are and you never can tell though grin grin grin
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by digitite: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
It boils down to what you want out of life. just follow your heart and not your instinct. and life goes on...
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Cybertext(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
It all depends on what you as the lady want..(friends with benefit or longterm relationship that myt lead to marriage) If its the former then you guys are good to go....

my instinct as a guy tells me that he just wants to pop the cherry as long as it takes then move ahead.

The fact is most guys don't like to date and marry a babe that our friend has bleeped.
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by LadyJul(f): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dis guy just wanna fuc* u and run... Nothing else....
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Hadeybholar(f): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
2dice:
bae..its obvious you love diss nigga No advice we go give you wey go change your mind
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Hadeybholar(f): 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
U are wrong.
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Hadeybholar(f): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2016
Hadeybholar:

People advices:

Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Hadeybholar(f): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2016
hmm
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by missKiffy(f): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2016
Don't date him, that's just my opinion, it's too complicated, he dated ur friend, u dated his friend. Just let him be
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by cruzita(f): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2016
in AY's voice *USE UR HEAD
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by Anthony0094(m): 9:47am On Jan 09, 2016
hahahajaha
Re: In A Dilemma, So Confused And I Need Advice by kokoA(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2016
Let me tell you what will happen. He will sweet-talk you, you will fall for him, he will sleep with you, he will sleep with you again and again and again then he will leave you and jump on the next babe an you will be back to nairaland and tell us what has happened to you and some of us will pity for you, others will laugh at you and others won't give a rat azz over your love life.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craze About 'getting Married' / Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? / The Day A Very Beautiful Married Woman Stole My Heart...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.