Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me (31811 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / How Can I Stop This Boy From Sexually Harassing Me? / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by VenusGod: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
See me see wahala.

Six month into the relationship, she says that i am to gentle for her liking.

Met her at a friend's place. And that my friend is very rugged. He smokes and drinks alot. I don't smoke but i drink too.

She taught i am rugged like my friend. Anytime she visits me in my house. She would be speaking all those stupid gangster/Cultism language too me. I warned her several time to stop speaking those nonsense to me.

Yesterday, we had a little misunderstanding, omo, come see the para wey this babe dey para for me. I told her i am no longer interested again with the relationship. She said over her dead body. She sey if i no bet her she go put am for my body woto woto.

I just kuku close my mouth. I pretended that every thing was okay until she left. Now she dey call me since for phone and refuse to pick her calls or reply her messages.

See me se wahala.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sounds like a well laid story but I found a loophole in this story.. undecided undecided

Firstly you had a friend who smokes and you found her there or met her through him..what were you expecting?
Tell me this is the first time she's doing this?why making a complaint now..

Tell her you ain't comfortable with her attitude simple..

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by ruggedboych: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kick her out

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Your babe never mature.body still dey shack am.seems your are a teenager too.una welldone

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Bola146(f): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by VenusGod: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sounds like a well laid story but I found a loophole in this story.. undecided undecided

Firstly you had a friend who smokes and you found her there or met her through him..what were you expecting?
Tell me this is the first time she's doing this?why making a complaint now..

Tell her you ain't comfortable with her attitude simple..
you always find loopholes with every one stories on nairaland. Abeg no vex me.

180 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by VenusGod: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:
Kick her out
i ain't gonna pick her call again.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
VenusGod:
you always find loopholes with every one stories on nairaland. Abeg no vex me.
Good for you then..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Delight2014(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Avoid such girl or one day she will use plank reset your medulla then you will learn your lesson in a hard way

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by fafambo: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
VenusGod:
See me see wahala.

Met her at a friend's place. And that my friend is very rugged. He smokes and drinks alot. I don't smoke but i drink too.

She taught i am rugged like my friend. Anytime she visits me in my house. She would be speaking all those stupid gangster/Cultism language too me. I warned her several time to stop speaking those nonsense to me.

Yesterday, we had a little misunderstanding, omo, come see the para wey this babe dey para for me. I told her i am no longer interested again with the relationship. She said over her dead body. She sey if i no bet her she go put am for my body woto woto.

I just kuku close my mouth. I pretended that every thing was okay until she left. Now she dey call me since for phone and refuse to pick her calls or reply her messages.

See me se wahala.
are u in ph, if yes, just tell her that ur selina tested, that shes capping vertically, that her irene cannot caprison wetin e see wen ss3 boys Lap her unit to tamahug her, she will fear

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Jeon(f): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
we don't have VenusGod only VenusGoddess
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Jennyclay(f): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Some ladies just prefer to date hoodlums and rugged guys. When their hoodlums boyfriends dismantle their faces with correct beating, they will start disturbing our peace online.

@op. I would advice you leave her alone, so that she can go and date a violent person before she will forget bottle on your head one day.

Afterall, Nigerian goalkeeper is looking for a toxic lady to date. Let her to go and date him.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ya be tallest junior brother. i don see am

fafambo:
are u in ph, if yes, just tell her that ur selina tested, that shes capping vertically, that her irene cannot caprison wetin e see wen ss3 boys Lap her unit to tamahug her, she will fear

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by T0BY(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Guys wey no get girl friend, get peace of mind.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Truvelisback(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
VenusGod:
See me see wahala.

See me se wahala.
She wants to Bang u. She said u are too gentle to her liking because u have refused to take advatange of the green lights she had been giving u.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Boogyman557: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

U SEE dat ur friend wey de SMOKE and DRINK..

Dat ur friend na CONFIRM G..

I SUPPOSE BLAST 3 BULLET for AIR now but people full outside and nite don COME...

U SELF no de try...

to be a real G u need to de BLA something...

BANIS of dis GENERATION like guys wey de BLA something...

STEP UP MAN...

Me I don BLA like 26 sticks of WEED today...

If u SEE my EYES now, my EYES b like PESIN wey SLEEP de catch...

BLA up something MAN...

WTF MAN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Sonnobax15(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
Op,the truth here is that it isn't your heart alone that's at stake,but your life join entirely shocked

You should have taken to your heels from the very first time she was comparing you to your Nigha in terms of ruggedity undecided. As a matter of fact,na your type of gentlemanliness bannies dey hustle to get....Why your own banny own come dey different ? undecided

Well,the problem here na be say you don buy wahala..It's either you fight your way out of that god-damned relationship ruggedly or just stay put and wait until she go arrange assassins to come OFF you..

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by headbasher96(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Op freestyle that banny make she sail before them go use one thing one thing knack u shot o if u know say your urdordor no reach no the go lap with careless banny them u the hear my caprisone ba that banny na losseguarding banny and no the get doings with all those bannies wey the lap bunk na okpo them be because decent banny no the go bunk

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by headbasher96(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
fafambo:
no do make that banny go test the OP urdordor o before the banny go lap her unit go kpogide with men wey posess jazzing in with kala come knack am shot to confirm the selina recabadey o.

U know say them say

Ayawase kebukebu ma tete ma te man
If your urdordor no reach no put body na spiritual lewu lewu them the take run am

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Homeboiy: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
You dey show her say you be weak man nah

Wetin go give banny liver make e de cap me nonsense

I go put am for her body woto woto

If she lap your unit again, tell her make she freestyle you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Ginaz(f): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
it's the woto woto for me. grin grin grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by VenusGod: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
fafambo:
i live in abuja.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by VenusGod: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Homeboiy:
You dey show her say you be weak man nah

Wetin go give banny liver make e de cap me nonsense

I go put am for her body woto woto

If she lap your unit again, tell her make she freestyle you
weak man? I don't like hitting women bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
You should know girls love bad and toxic guys a lot. They love adventures. Nice guys are too boring and uninteresting for their liking. angry This is why red pillers will always be the real Men out there.

You better stop being too nice and gentle, hence that girl will use you and play. Set boundaries to everything! Stop simp-ing around angry. Let her know you don't tolerate any rubbish.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Volksguys1985: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Op u be gentle man, how you go meet such girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
you always locate gaps with every one tales on nairaland. Abeg no irk me.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by BlaqJosh: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
I guess you meant to be her husband not boyfriend. Why not try next eight years she would accept you.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by arthurwillia(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
VenusGod:
See me see wahala.

See me se wahala.

Lol Oga go and rest, you didn’t do your homework wel before toasting her. You guys are simply not compatible, you can pretend but it will end soon use your head

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by ExAngel007(f): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
That's what you get when you cross streets girls.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by jaxxy(m): 12:51am On Jan 24, 2022
Gangsta love. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Homeboiy: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2022
VenusGod:
weak man? I don't like hitting women bro.

No be by hitting her

By your words and action

Let her know say you craze pass her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by rex444(m): 7:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Wire her a resounding slap whenever she begins the juvenile character ...that's if you have the guts enough

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Types of Men In the Nigerian Dating Scene / How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.