Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa (47756 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Stupidity Or Love? - Man Pushes Her Lover About In A Trolley, Says Is His Job / See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Bhelamblog(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2018
A Jobless man and his pattern of expressing love is currently causing mixed reactions on the internet, after photos of him pushing his girlfriend around in a babysitter in Cape Town area of South Africa flooded social media..

The 42-year-old man named Lizo Taliwe says he loves her too much, and so for that he won't let her feet touch the ground, And since he doesn't have a car, he will have to push her around, According to him its something that he enjoys alot.

According to Daily sun each time the man his 40-year-old girlfriend, Zukiswa Dyantyi go out, she sits in the trolley and he pulls or pushes it to their destination

"She is my queen and it’s my job to take care of her in any way. I enjoy what I’m doing and I don’t mind the hot weather. As long as my queen is happy, I’m happy too." He told Daily Sun

For her part, Zukiswa said she's enjoying every bit of his attention and care, that she feels like a queen, adding that she chose to be with Lizo because he treats her like the queen she is.

The couple, who have been together for eight years, said they fail to understand why couples abuse each other.

Lizo explained:
"Men need to love their partners and stop abusing them. If it were up to me all men who abuse women would rot in jail without trial."

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/shes-my-queen-man-refuses-his.html

4 Likes

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2018
Hiannnn!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:10am On Feb 02, 2018
undecidedHiannn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Annnonymous: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Chaii!

Mumu!

Ode!

Sense level:0.23%

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by madridguy(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2018
See love sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by internationalman(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2018
All I see is a truck pusher and a condemn goods inside the truck.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by pyyxxaro: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

As foolish as APC sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by dollytino4real(f): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2018
i salute ur joblessness

6 Likes

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by IamLEGEND1: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Rukkydelta(f): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2018
Romantic

2 Likes

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by AlexCk: 11:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Jobless indeed.

9 Likes

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by imitateMe(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2018
She has bewitched him. Feminism at its peak! Thunder fire all females.

1 Like

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by durolexxy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Why tag him a jobless man...Thats so myopic and immature of the op...Thats his own simple way of expressing his love to the wife....Na ur pushing??

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by cruzita(f): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oga i dab for u o.all of una wey dey curse the man,na una strenghth?na una trolley?na una love?na una queen?

7 Likes

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please Who Knows The Native Doctor Of The Girl?

6 Likes

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by mikaael(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
they av played bet9ja wit dz one destiny..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
He is doing all these to compensate for the lack of money, I guess

7 Likes

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by bunmioguns(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who said Buhari should rule Nigeria self
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by quinSonia(f): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
hmm.this love NA Wa oh
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by ZirdoRoray(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
One man food is another man poison but this is totally wrong. poverty is a disease true true..
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by coolhamid(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
It's either his villiage people have located him or his wife have used African magic on him.

In a nutshell, this is not an ordinary eye

1 Like

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Pennywise(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
He had better get a Job or Some strange man will buy her a car and take her away
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
how is this news?

1 Like

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by goldman777: 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin cheesy craze man
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Ayodejioak(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
I don go many places
I don see many crazes
I don see many werey
This kain craze weak me cos its too much!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by thesettingz(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Suffering and smiling love
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by lastempero: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chai Chineke nna!!!
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Einl(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Both of you work hard and buy a car.
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Laple0541(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
All the time he ought to have used making money and get her a nice car, the idiot is there stressing himself.

I no blame am though, most South Africans are senseless, they are so backward in reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Elnino4ladies: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Romantic

Romantic indeed
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Snow02: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
LMAO he for use wheel barrow na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies / When you choose to be a fool for love. / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.