Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327780 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Knetpro(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2012
modath: Hi All,
Been nursing a slight fever since yesterday..

Sorry Modath. Have you seen your doctor? If not, better do so without delay. Thereafter, eat properly. Take your drugs. And rest well.

Take care.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
@Mody.... Eyah, pele... We all missed you here.

Friday's log

B.fast 8am------ one and half serving spoon of jollof rice + 90ml ribena

Lunch: 4:30pm 2 small sweet potatoes and one slice of yam+ stew+ boiled turkey(1piece)

Dinner----- nil

Exercise---- Nil

Woke up to work in the middle of the night and I snacked on a big pack of pringles and chunks of watermelon

Saturday log

B.fast.... Small serving of fruit salad(watermelon, pineapple + apple)

Exercise... Jogging 400m x 6laps.. The 7th lap was walking
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
Logs for today

BF - 1 cup noodles + eggs

Snack - 1 slice wheat bread + 1 tsp low fat

Snack - 1 orange

L - 2 cups rice + beans porridge

Snack - 1/2 handful of peanuts

D - 1.5 cups of rice + dried fish + 4 slices of plantain

Exercise - Level 2 30DS (food was the problem today, I'm waiting...)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hello everyone, one week to xmas and this place is looking dead already, pls lets still gather round before the chop chop starts o.

I did not workout yesterday, for a reason to just rest my head, and today its TOM. So am also off note. I just feel a lil weak and moody.

Yesterday I nearly ate my heart out, today there was caution in the air till noon, when I ordered for a chicken burger, not much cream too. I am cool and will be eating yam and scrambled eggs tonight.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2012
Today
20 minutes of Insanity
Had to rush out so I couldn't add anything
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hello my good peeps,
I'm a Lagosian for now,so don't know how exercise will work out but will take lots of strolls and do some opportunistic workouts.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:43am On Dec 18, 2012
Today
20 minutes of insanity
3 km run in 20 minutes

Mody
Send me your dropbox so that you can work out indoors. You have escuse

Yinkus
What have u done with my insanity?
It is easier to gain 15kg in one week than to lose 5kg in 2 months

@Baby where have u been?
@All
What shall it profit a man to have toiled all year long to become a loser only to throw the gains of the toil away in 2 weeks to become a gainer.
Truely truely I say unto ye, if you have tasted the sweetness of weight loss and fitNess, it is difficult start again after adding more than you have lost. Brethren, it takes focus, determination, exercise, self restraint and clear view of the profits of fitNess and healthy living which you are conversant with to overcome the temptation of over indulgence laxity that permeates the season. Be at alert

Yes we are celebrating but we have rules of celebration.
1. You must not come back with extra baggage. If you can't lose while celebrating, do not add.
2. Be sensible when you eat
3. If you must indulge, you must pay the price in commensurate work out,excessive eating is forbidden.
Let us rejoice with the reason for the season.
It is 1 week to Christmas.
Pick up ur mat friend.

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2012
@Agaby... My modem is showing me pepper ooh. I've nt been able to download it. But I'm still working out nah. That 5kg cannot come back

Sunday Log

Exercise : 520 skips

B.fast: 4slices of wheatbread+ one egg fried with 2 tbs of oil, garnished with one tomato, 2 rodo and one onion. + a mug of green tea

Lunch : 3pm... I ate Jollof rice ooo+ beef ( and I overdid the rice, I also drank 33cl malta guiness)

Dinner: Nil

Monday.

B.fast 8am : 4 slices of white bread+ stew + green tea

Lunch : 2:30 pm : one serving spoon of fried rice+ one roasted chicken+ 75cl water

Dinner: a handful of roasted peanuts

Exercise: 600 skips...

I've eaten too much carbs in 2 days... I'm goin to protein and fibre mode.. And I think its cuz of spotted periods cuz I had massive cramps.

Wherris everybody... Mody, HG
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
hmmm, agaba the preacher, preach on. That was a very good sermon oh
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by alfaaa: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hi All,

Who has Turbo Fire DVDs please.

I started insanity, use a whole lot others from Jillian Michaels to Jennel Saffel to Billy Banks.

Thanks
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
agabaI23: Today
20 minutes of insanity
3 km run in 20 minutes

Mody
Send me your dropbox so that you can work out indoors. You have escuse

Yinkus
What have u done with my insanity?
It is easier to gain 15kg in one week than to lose 5kg in 2 months

@Baby where have u been?
@All
What shall it profit a man to have toiled all year long to become a loser only to throw the gains of the toil away in 2 weeks to become a gainer.
Truely truely I say unto ye, if you have tasted the sweetness of weight loss and fitNess, it is difficult start again after adding more than you have lost. Brethren, it takes focus, determination, exercise, self restraint and clear view of the profits of fitNess and healthy living which you are conversant with to overcome the temptation of over indulgence laxity that permeates the season. Be at alert

Yes we are celebrating but we have rules of celebration.
1. You must not come back with extra baggage. If you can't lose while celebrating, do not add.
2. Be sensible when you eat
3. If you must indulge, you must pay the price in commensurate work out,excessive eating is forbidden.
Let us rejoice with the reason for the season.
It is 1 week to Christmas.
Pick up ur mat friend.

that is why I love him, thanks for reminding us these truths.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
mightlove: hmmm, agaba the preacher, preach on. That was a very good sermon oh
Bless your soul sister
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Agaba the correct Gee,
Well said,I downloaded d dropbox but don't ve a laptop with me.

@HG,
Log for Tue 18th, wakaed around lagos island shopping district from 12 noon till 6pm...all I can say is MY WAIST...... undecided
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2012
modath: Agaba the correct Gee,

@HG,
Log for Tue 18th, wakaed around lagos island shopping district from 12 noon till 6pm...all I can say is MY WAIST...... undecided
Enough wakaing, I for like push the trolley for you wink

@yinkus et 5kg

You don't need to download the video from the dropbox. You just need the dropbox desktop App and you will be able to access the vid fropm your desktop folder

Today

20 minutes of Insanity
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2012
@Agaby... Ok. I'll do that tonite. Thanks dear. Howz preps for Xmas

Yesterday's log

B.fast 40g bread + sardine(2 pieces of fish) + 2mugs of green tea

Lunch---- nil

Snack 5pm--- 3bananas

Dinner--- 2 small wraps of moimoi + 1 slice of bread

Exercise: 1hr20mins

Jogging+brisk walking on treadmill -2km in 20mins
Cycling: 10mins

Rowing: 20mins

Weight training: 5kg. 20reps
Dumbell exercises 4 diff types of 20reps each
Arm aerobics :2 types: 20 reps each
50 situps

Today's log so far

B.fast:8:30am. 4pieces of strawberries+ 2bananas and a small mug of lipton tea with semi skimmed milk

HG, Mody, Mightlove.... How are u guys doin?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2012
@yinx:we dey oh. I just dey envy your workouts shaa. Well done
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Lindsee(f): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2012
Goodmorning..y'll..what if you don't have time to jog..could I just do pressups? And I walk around a lot so I guess that would help!! Mornin_chips nd pap(akamu)
Afternoon:fruit punch, walked a distance(20mins) 2wice
Evening:little portion of jollof rice
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
yinx007: @Agaby... Ok. I'll do that tonite. Thanks dear. Howz preps for Xmas

No probs.

I will be in Obudu with HG from 24th to 31st
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
agabaI23:

No probs.

I will be in Obudu with HG from 24th to 31st

Worris my own now with ur Xmas rendezvous with HG. If una like make u go zamfara or Markudi. Askor!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
yinx007:

Worris my own now with ur Xmas rendezvous with HG. If una like make u go zamfara or Markudi. Askor!!!

Jealousy killi me, I quench. Wetin na? You ask after his xmas preps, he told you now you wan develop highest temperature/tension. Sofri o my sista, I no dey carry sweetheart joke o, jus min yasef be4 I also lose my temperature.

How una dey Yinkus?

@agaby love, I have been absent making preps na. So much to do just be fit for all the games. I am losing inches on my waist already so you know what that means.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lindsee: Goodmorning..y'll..what if you don't have time to jog..could I just do pressups? And I walk around a lot so I guess that would help!! Mornin_chips nd pap(akamu)
Afternoon:fruit punch, walked a distance(20mins) 2wice
Evening:little portion of jollof rice

Welcome Lindsee, its nice having you on this thread. What are your stats for a start?

On your question, jogging and press up are the same thing and cannot be compared. They use different muscle groups and they are not the same intensity in nature. So if there is no time to jog, is there time to walk? That is what you can compare. But doing pushups will also burn calories and that is even more important to you right now than ever.(sorry I just saw that you walk around a lot, that is very good too).

Your meals can improve too, what is the chips right above?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
modath: Agaba the correct Gee,

@HG,

Waist please I beg of thou, do not tire o, because she needs to walk more and burn more calories, lol. You did walk for 6 hours?? wow shocked, try take it easy when you go next time abeg.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Waist please I beg of thou, do not tire o, because she needs to walk more and burn more calories, lol. You did walk for 6 hours?? wow shocked, try take it easy when you go next time abeg.

I did the same thing again today, with the start being @ around 10,will take tommorrow to recuperate &finish up on friday to face xmas proper.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2012
yinx007:

No vex, I was only answering your question grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2012
Hour_Glass:

Jealousy killi me, I quench. Wetin na? You ask after his xmas preps, he told you now you wan develop highest temperature/tension. Sofri o my sista, I no dey carry sweetheart joke o, jus min yasef be4 I also lose my temperature

@agaby love, I have been absent making preps na. So much to do just be fit for all the games. I am losing inches on my waist already so you know what that means.
Baby I trust you. Get all the necessary things. Please remember the massage oil.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2012
@HG, I no jelox nah. See me oooo. I was asking after his xmas as in party preps if any not u people's elopement. Hehehehe. I'm fine, howz u

@Agaby, I've installed d dropbox on my system but d gym folder keeps sayin its empty, is dere sometin I aint doin ryt

@mightlove... Thank u jare, howz the lil man doin.

Continuation of y.day's log

Lunch---- nil

Snack 3:30pm------ a 33cl can of malt( I had to
give in to the craving)

Exercise:
1hr 50mins

Elliptical machine : 25mins
Jogging 400m x 5laps

Arm aerobics: 2 types 20reps each
Weight training: 10kg, planned 20reps, walahi I no carry pass 5reps and I wonder how guys dey carry 50kg

Dumbell exercises: 3 diff types 20 reps each
Stretching :5mins
Abdominal crunches : 10mins

Dinner: very small serving of yam+beans porridge. Enough to fill a 4yr old

Thursday's log

B.fast: small serving yam+beans porridge+ 2 strawberries and lemon n ginger tea( harmattan dey disturb person)

Exercise: I'm spending 4 solid hrs in d pool today trying to learn
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 21, 2012
Today's log

Exercise: 1hr 40mins

Jogging 3laps X 400m
Brisk Walking 3laps X 400m
Weight training: 5kg x 30reps
Dumbells 2 diff types X 20 reps
20 jump jacks
Sit ups: 30
Bicycle Crunch : 10mins
Steps: 25 reps
Stretching 2mins

Breakfast: 10am . 3small unripe plantain(boiled) + stew and boiled turkey + lime n ginger tea
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ yinxWow, 4hrs in the pool? Nice Nice work out all together.

I will check to see what you need to do about the dropbox thing

Today
20 minutes of Insanity
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hello everybody, hope youre feeling fine?

I am trying to be ok o embarassed

I have not been working out but I have been on my toes for the better part of the day all days. I always come home tired and fagged out, so much I just need to do the cooking, surf and hit my warm bed inside warms hands of agaby tongue

I am not really proud of this (as in not consistent) because I really hammered it before we entered December at all, I have not tried my best (in my view) but I know the month is not ended yet, there is always a TOMORROW. I have stayed within 76kg and 75kg for a while now and trust I want to move on but... I know all is well that ends well. I have not excuse, just me.

Agaba has not been helping either.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Lindsee(f): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
Welcome Lindsee, its nice having you on this thread. What are your stats for a start?

On your question, jogging and press up are the same thing and cannot be compared. They use different muscle groups and they are not the same intensity in nature. So if there is no time to jog, is there time to walk? That is what you can compare. But doing pushups will also burn calories and that is even more important to you right now than ever.(sorry I just saw that you walk around a lot, that is very good too).

Your meals can improve too, what is the chips right above?

Chips is potatoes chips/fried potatoes..stats..am bt 83kg..which isn't good atall as I am pretty young..firstly I would like to lose some belly fat!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hour_Glass: Hello everybody, hope youre feeling fine?

I am trying to be ok o embarassed

I have not been working out but I have been on my toes for the better part of the day all days. I always come home tired and fagged out, so much I just need to do the cooking, surf and hit my warm bed inside warms hands of agaby tongue

I am not really proud of this (as in not consistent) because I really hammered it before we entered December at all, I have not tried my best (in my view) but I know the month is not ended yet, there is always a TOMORROW. I have stayed within 76kg and 75kg for a while now and trust I want to move on but... I know all is well that ends well. I have not excuse, just me.

Agaba has not been helping either.

Hei hei, baby wetin you wan make I do naah? Abeg em Ok,...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.