Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328115 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2012
20 mins of Insanity
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Baroba(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
Started insanity three weeks ago, this is by far the hardest cardio I have ever done, at a point I thought I will pass out doing the pure cardio DVD. Shaun must have designed that thing in hell.. The results are incredible, amazing if you are ready to" dig deep". I am already dreading month two, from all indications that's when the real hell starts. After having a sneak preview of cardio max conditioning, am shaking, Don't even try this workout if you are not moderately fit and ensure you invest in a decent heart rate monitor.. this workout will surely force you out of that plateau, with regards to diet, I just avoid junk, but it requires you to eat and eat. Peace out..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Baroba: Started insanity three weeks ago, this is by far the hardest cardio I have ever done, at a point I thought I will pass out doing the pure cardio DVD. Shaun must have designed that thing in hell.. The results are incredible, amazing if you are ready to" dig deep". I am already dreading month two, from all indications that's when the real hell starts. After having a sneak preview of cardio max conditioning, am shaking, Don't even try this workout if you are not moderately fit and ensure you invest in a decent heart rate monitor.. this workout will surely force you out of that plateau, with regards to diet, I just avoid junk, but it requires you to eat and eat. Peace out..

Do you have the soft copy of the full DVD? I would like to have it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2012
Today's log

Exercise

10mins Insanity( I couldn't do the whole 20mins) wonder how Agaby ever copes

600 skips

Meal so far... 3bananas+ 4 tiny grapes

I've nt worked out since friday and I've been busy couldn't put up my log.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2012
yinx007: Today's log

Exercise

10mins Insanity( I couldn't do the whole 20mins) wonder how Agaby ever copes

600 skips

Meal so far... 3bananas+ 4 tiny grapes

I've nt worked out since friday and I've been busy couldn't put up my log.
You were able to get the video. Good. Now keep trying. 20 mins just about there if were able to.do 10. Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
agabaI23: You were able to get the video. Good. Now keep trying. 20 mins just about there if were able to.do 10. Merry Christmas

Yea I was able to get it. I'll try it again tomorrow. Merry Christmas.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas to you Yinx. Merry Christmas to you babe. Merry Christmas to all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
@My Peeps,
How y'all doing??Merry christmas to you all.I am here wondering how you lagos people manage to pile on the weight,the general atmosphere here is oppresive and it just sucks the life essence out of woman pikin.
Will try to get on a scale to know where I currently am.
I'm sure lagosians would soon get healthier cos of the okada ban in the metropolis, I don hear am.

@Yinx
Eliminate the skipping for now and you'll see yourself going the full 20mins without any issues.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:12am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to all.

Mody,
Climb the scale lets see the difference. Don't forget you are feeling oppressed because you are not used to the environment. After a month or two you would normally become part of the oppressors.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas to you all, eat wisely Hour-Glass.

@agaby, why Yinx before me despite we are in bed together. *pulls him closer* its really cold on this mountain my dear.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2012
modath: @My Peeps,
How y'all doing??Merry christmas to you all.I am here wondering how you lagos people manage to pile on the weight,the general atmosphere here is oppresive and it just sucks the life essence out of woman pikin.
Will try to get on a scale to know where I currently am.
I'm sure lagosians would soon get healthier cos of the okada ban in the metropolis, I don hear am.

I think its the dodo and rice *walks away thinking*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2012
agabaI23: Merry Christmas to all.

Mody,
Climb the scale lets see the difference. Don't forget you are feeling oppressed because you are not used to the environment. After a month or two you would normally become part of the oppressors.
Agaby dearie,same to you, I usually just breeze in and out for 3days or 5days Max,I haven't spent a whole week straight in lag since '07 so its a bit of a problem for me.
I am here sans my hus but with my kids and my ward,traffic is just horrendous and the heat is stiffling.short distances that one used to fly bikes back and forth are no longer possible and I'm too much of a miser to pay for the jerked up post okada ban cab fare, that will be stuck in the same traffic as the buses(except I'm with my my entourage)so I've been sweating buckets . I'm done.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2012
Merry Christmas Mody. I can understand. It is good you see it as a work out.

Have fun.

Today

Running for a long distance
200 bike crunches
Plank
Push ups
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
@Agaba,
I've miraculously gained 2kg in 7dy or thereabout,despite the unfavourable condition and sensible eating, my rings and watches feel a bit looser,so I know hormones somewhere are going haywire .
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hmmm, guess you are right. You probably will lose 4kg at the end of the process
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2012
Today
38 mins running (same distance as yesterday)
20 mins insanity
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2012
Baby where are you?
Yinx?
ML how you dey?

My neck of the wood is cool
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
hi all, i've not been able to work out since xmas eve ans i assumed i burnt calories through the numerous house chores i did grin but mehn i ate lotsa junk on xmas day sha. i'm trying to download jillian micheals 30 day shred in preps for january but its nt easy getting it done, i've got just 12mins of it on my system.(HG help me out here nah, plus i missed you and your plantain grin) Mody, how are you coping wiv Lag weather ML where you dey ooooo? Agaby cheesy how far?. as for today, i fasted till 6pm to cleanse my system and let it rest from digestive activities, i'll be repeating the exercise tomorrow except that tomorrow's own would be accompanied with exercise cuz i've missed y body being slick with sweat and being breathless wink. i'm hoping to hear from you guys soon. plus one of my mum's friend saw me today and screamed that what happened to me cuz ive lost weight....*singing in chipmunk voice... i feel good tan ran ran ran" grin cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2012
Today
20 mins of insanity
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2012
Yinx,

Welldone. We let our hair down sometimes.
Sweat it out.

Looking for 30DS means you have given up on insanity, disappointed cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
@all:merry Christmas!good to know you keeping up. Thanks agaby and yinx for asking after me. I am fine oh. Its just tiredness i am dealing with now. I get sooooo tired and out of breath easily. Just praying and hoping for more strength to carry through cos i still have a long 10 weeks to go.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ortopazz(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
Pls whats insanity? I mean its purpose? Ichecked the dictionary, it meant sumfin else.
Well i stumbled on this thread and i think i love it, my aim will probably be to just be fit, heard 7days without exercising makes the body vulnerable to sickness/illness any1 sha, so whats the essence, keep up guys
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2012
Agaby, I no dump insanity ooo, I just wanted to add 30DS alongside haba nah.

Y.day's log

B.fast 8:30am: half cucumber, 2 tomatoes, 1 large apple, grapes and 1 carrot+ half mug of green tea

Lunch ---- Nil

4:pm----- 50cl bitter lemon

6pm: 6tbs garri+ one handful groundnut and small serving berbecued goat meat(asun)

Exercise: 14min insanity and 12mins of 30DS + 154 skips.... I've missed my jogging ooo....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Knetpro(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2012
If you really plan on loosing weight in 2013, stay away from beef, chicken and all meat during these festivities!

Also stay away from rice too. It's carbohydrate, remember? So, just take lots of water and lots of green leaf.

In other words, become a vegetarian! That's the secret to developing a trim and fit shape in 2013. cheesy grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2012
...if it had not been the LORD...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hey house, longest time since i've been here smiley Wishing you all a great year ahead in all areas of our lives. 2012 was good, 2013 will be better!

I've been back to my routine since after xmas and it was about time too angry

Monday 31st Dec -

Tae bo Cardio Inferno - 50 mins (still love my Billy Blanks wink)

Breakfast .- porridge oats with a teaspoon of honey. 1 slice of wholemeal bread, tiny butter.

Will be back later to post the rest of the days meals.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
babs2011: Hey house, longest time since i've been here smiley Wishing you all a great year ahead in all areas of our lives. 2012 was good, 2013 will be better!

I've been back to my routine since after xmas and it was about time too angry

Monday 31st Dec -

Tae bo Cardio Inferno - 50 mins (still love my Billy Blanks wink)

Breakfast .- porridge oats with a teaspoon of honey. 1 slice of wholemeal bread, tiny butter.

Will be back later to post the rest of the days meals.

Really?? Barbie back in town?? I am not interested in any logs from you but explanation of where you have been since all these days.

I am really happy you are back in town.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
Sunday log

B.fast.... Small bowl of all bran high fibre cereal+ a small mug of capuccino(home made).

Snack(a mug of chapman)

Lunch 1 boiled unripe plantain+ ofada stew

Dinner nil

Exercise
400 skips
50 jump jacks
20 arm bends

Monday log

Exercise till now-----nil
B.fast.....nil(fasted till 2pm)
Lunch: 2 serving spoons of jollof rice and 1 piece tripe(shaki)
Snack: 6 small grapes

Would update d rest later

HaPpy new year everyone
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 3:47am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year house, 2013 shall be a greater year for all!

@HG: knew I wouldn't get away that easy ...lol tongue I was not in my usual environment for a couple of months hence my routine was distrupted. Also had some emotional chllenge but all is well now. Im back In the right mind frame.

Off to bed now (yawn)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:59am On Jan 01, 2013
babs2011: Happy new year house, 2013 shall be a greater year for all!

@HG: knew I wouldn't get away that easy ...lol tongue I was not in my usual environment for a couple of months hence my routine was distrupted. Also had some emotional chllenge but all is well now. Im back In the right mind frame.

Off to bed now (yawn)

I can wholeheartedly say, Happy New Year to you now. I am really happy you are back, I nearly had a heart attack then, lol.

To all weight losers, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:24am On Jan 01, 2013
@General La Maison,
HAPPY NEW YEAR,Sound Mind,Fit body and Lots of goodwill and love is what am wishing y'all.

@HG,my sis how u dey,long time.
@Barbie,runaway.....harmattan has numbed my fingers,I shall return to chew your ears off. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New year to you all. You shall achieve your dreams

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.