Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328124 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:23am On May 06, 2013
Hour_Glass:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Beg me or ...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:21pm On May 06, 2013
Monday:

Jillian Michaels BFBM dvd - 56 mins

May workout running total - 178 mins

Encouragement is good for the soul and mind, thanks.
wishing you all a great week ahead!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2013
Wow! I see this thread is still going. Well done to everyone here!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2013
I really had a worse day at my gym today. There was an issue with thread mill on which i was running which upset me a little.

And i was waiting for almost 20 min for getting other cardio equipment's.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:47pm On May 07, 2013
Romeo4real: Wow! I see this thread is still going. Well done to everyone here!

Romeo?? shocked
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 12:17am On May 08, 2013
Yes HG. it is indeed moi! Hope u good!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:14pm On May 08, 2013
Romeo4real: Yes HG. it is indeed moi! Hope u good!

Where is everybody? Please come out and welcome our romeo4real back into the thread oooooo
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:28pm On May 08, 2013
[Quote author=Romeo4real]Wow! I see this thread is still going. Well done to everyone here![/quote]
Help,help hellllllpppp shocked shocked ... I don see ghost oo shocked

@ general house,
How una dey,I am doing ok,I just haven't been consistent with my workout cos I dey do small small spiricoco activities.na only God woman pikin get.
Abeg my people,who get person for. Human capital/resources for any stable bank,my male cousin don dey slip into small depression cos for over 15+months(he was in inter b4 Sanusi's banking tsunami),he's been on a job search,he is fully charterd(ICAN) and he has a young family.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:02pm On May 08, 2013
Wednesday:

Jillian Michaels 'Killer Buns and Thigh' dvd (Level 2) - 41 mins

@HG: how now?
Seem to remember this Romeo4real dude, pops in annually lol..
@Mody: glad to hear you are fine, yeah spiri activities are necessary o, you shall get your breakthrough IJN!

Trying my best to keep motivated...feeling my enthusiasm flagging hm.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:52am On May 09, 2013
babs2011:
Trying my best to keep motivated...feeling my enthusiasm flagging hm.

Now don't bring that o, keep rockin abeg. I know it's not just easy but we need to keep on. Do the first 10 minutes and it will help.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:00am On May 09, 2013
modath:
@ general house,
How una dey,I am doing ok,I just haven't been consistent with my workout cos I dey do small small spiricoco activities.na only God woman pikin get.
Abeg my people,who get person for. Human capital/resources for any stable bank,my male cousin don dey slip into small depression cos for over 15+months(he was in inter b4 Sanusi's banking tsunami),he's been on a job search,he is fully charterd(ICAN) and he has a young family.
Thanks in advance.

Now that is interesting and necessary. I am into one right now myself and we all need to connect to the Source at one time. I no know any big man o, I know God sha abi, I pray he shall be divinely connected.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:08pm On May 09, 2013
Thurs:

Brisk walk - 25 mins

Thanks dear HG, will try. Sometimes life and its challenges can get in the way. God is in control.

Hope everyone is doing fine sha?

Take care all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2013
Where is everybody? Please come out and welcome our romeo4real back into the thread oooooo
. Lol! i don't need any welcoming back o! I never really went away, but just got swamped with life's issues and worries. Great to to see all still going strong!I have missed the site, this thread, and all you guys here who never give up!

Help,help hellllllpppp shocked shocked ... I don see ghost oo shocked
Hey Modath, Lol!...Happy Many New Years! How you doing? Hope great!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2013
I regularly browse this thread because:

- If others are striving hard to get desired result then even I should try hard just like them. This helps me to stay motivated.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 2:25pm On May 10, 2013
heyeveryone, thank you all for the well wishes and prayers and for checking on me. ihave alot of catching up to do oh.

yayyy to the ever active members of this thread hg, babs, modath, agaba, yinks, simababe etc.
welcome all the new members.
@Romeo, good tohave you back here, please dont disappear again oh.
@modath: I told my baby that you gave her aname and she is seriously considering itoh, lol.

@all, we are doing well. I have been given the green light to resume workouts. I am still taking iteasy however. for now, its walking anand weights. I might not have the time to be logging everyday for now but will drop by from time to time.
have a good weekend all.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by IKILL: 2:45pm On May 10, 2013
Abeg o, u guys should help a beginner,I don't know where 2 start from + I really wanna slim down, pls pls pls pls pls, pls note I'm a beginner
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2013
Sustained a Quadricep injury on Wednesday while playing footie. Glad my volleyball match for morrow is shifted till Tuesday, a day before my footie match though
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:18am On May 11, 2013
mightlove: heyeveryone, thank you all for the well wishes and prayers and for checking on me. ihave alot of catching up to do oh.

yayyy to the ever active members of this thread hg, babs, modath, agaba, yinks, simababe etc.
welcome all the new members.
@Romeo, good tohave you back here, please dont disappear again oh.
@modath: I told my baby that you gave her aname and she is seriously considering itoh, lol.

@all, we are doing well. I have been given the green light to resume workouts. I am still taking iteasy however. for now, its walking anand weights. I might not have the time to be logging everyday for now but will drop by from time to time.
have a good weekend all.

It is nice hearing from you ML, nice to also hear baby is doing well too. Take great care of yourselves o.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:36am On May 11, 2013
agabaI23: Sustained a Quadricep injury on Wednesday while playing footie. Glad my volleyball match for morrow is shifted till Tuesday, a day before my footie match though

wow, wow, wow, am very sorry to hear this. Have you tried ice? It works like magic and try raising it when lying down. How does this affect me now?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:55am On May 11, 2013
I KILL: Abeg o, u guys should help a beginner,I don't know where 2 start from + I really wanna slim down, pls pls pls pls pls, pls note I'm a beginner

I KILL, you are welcome to the thread. It is is nice to know you are a beginner, just start by doing something you truly enjoy. Like can you start walking more and faster like 30 minutes a day [not the usual am going-to-work Lagos walk o. Start climbing stairs deliberately then move to running up the stairs and down. If you have a good neighbourhood, then wake up early and do the running 10 mins, and work your way up. If you are disposed register in a gym and tell them you are a beginner. Then you need to understand THIS, weight loss is 20% exercise and 80% diet, so you need to watch what you eat and try to keep everything in MODERATION. Log in here everyday to share your progress, when we don't see you we sense something is wrong. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:04am On May 11, 2013
End of another wonderful week. It went thus:

27 minutes Level 3 of 30DS
18.5 minutes Jump Rope interval, it is now at ratio 1:1 + 30 minutes walk away the pounds
32 minutes strength training - upper body(circuit training) + 20 minutes brisk walk
18.5 mins JR + 54 minutes taebo bootcamp training
40 minutes Strength training (core)
60 minutes Core Max with Cathe

Wednesday is now my rest day.

Have a splendid weekend.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2013
Schedule for the today:

Heavy Dead Lift - 2 sets
Heavy Squat - 3 sets
Lunges - 2 sets
Calf Raise - 3 set
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2013
@I KILL -

Start by having (1) an exercise plan, (2) a meal plan.

- How many days can you dedicate a wekk to exercise, and for how long. Write this down Be realistic, because you have to keep to it, and your MUST be consistent with it. I advise a minimum of 3 days a week, and 45mins each time.Tip: Be consistent.

- What kind of exircise is available to you? If you do not have access to a gym, then brisk walking, or bodyweight exercises will do at home. Again, decise what you are capable of. Write it down, and keep to it. Tip: Be consistent.

- Sort out your meals. An exercise plan without a decent meal plan is like taking 2 steps forward, and 2 steps backward. You will fnd yourself at the same place after ll the work. 3 (small/medium) meals a day(minimum)- ALWAYS at the same time, 1-2 Ltrs of water. Breakfast is a MUST. Cut out as much sugary foods, fat, oil, fried food, salt, red meat and proccessed foods as you can. Eat more fish, fibre, fruit & veg as you can. This will help you maximise your exercise plan.Tip: Be consistent.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:27am On May 12, 2013
Hour_Glass:

wow, wow, wow, am very sorry to hear this. Have you tried ice? It works like magic and try raising it when lying down. How does this affect me now?
Hello BaBy,I am doing ok. Didn't try ice but will do. It won't affect you much you are an experienced oga on the top
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2013
Running on Treadmill for 15 min
Cross trainer - 15 min
Cycling _ 15 min

and other cardio stuff for 30 min

Thanks,
FMS
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:54pm On May 14, 2013
@General house,
How is everybody doing?
@ML,
How is our baby,good to have you back.
Kindly contact me modath4@yahoo.com I have an enquiry. Thx

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2013
I hope everyone is doing well.

I see buzz in this thread is from other user is getting low.

May be people have lost the focus for losing weight.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:42pm On May 15, 2013
fitnessmania: I hope everyone is doing well.

I see buzz in this thread is from other user is getting low.

May be people have lost the focus for losing weight.

May God raise us back to life. Barbie how far?

I am still keeping on and doing my best to stay as active as possible, eating well too and keeping faith.

Everybody stay in the vehicle

Modath, nice seeing you pop in.

Agaby Love how far na. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:56pm On May 15, 2013
@HG: I dey o. My son was admitted to hospital for the past few days, praise God he is discharged now and better. It was a very stressful period. Obviously my focus was on him getting better so any workout regime was on hold.. In the meantime food has been good or even non existent as stress took my appetite.
Glad to hear you are keeping the faith. Will be back soonest.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:37pm On May 15, 2013
babs2011: @HG: I dey o. My son was admitted to hospital for the past few days, praise God he is discharged now and better. It was a very stressful period. Obviously my focus was on him getting better so any workout regime was on hold.. In the meantime food has been good or even non existent as stress took my appetite.
Glad to hear you are keeping the faith. Will be back soonest.

Am so sorry to hear that and thank God he is really better. It is well, you can use the time being to de-stress and take good care of yourself too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by simonplusx(m): 1:57am On May 16, 2013
If you noticed that you are starting to gain weight, it is best to look for weight loss programs or diets to get back to your former shape.for more tips visit this FREE information blog site: http://www.healthbeautyinfox..com/ to learn more.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 16, 2013
Why do I feel like a prodigal member of dis family??

Actially my hands are quite full now. How is everyone doing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.