Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (328482 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2010
@Romeo,
Thanks my bros o jare ,don't mind the ye-ye girl,she was just foaming at the mouth,its cos she has never dealt with weight issues and she eats like no man's business,she isn't a mother yet,i pray child bearing will give her a reason to stop pigging out on everything she sees.
come to think of it,she is one of these skinny fat people they talk about,her tummy isn't so bad but she has no muscle tone and since its a sacrilege to try and lose weight[as a yoruba] if you are not morbidly obese, i dont see her changing her ways anytime soon.
On to the next one,i am buying a dumb bell,cos am tired of my 1.5 L la voltic bottles,dont want to buy more than one for now,how many KGS do i get.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2010
@General house,
Where is everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sissy3(f): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2010
modath:

@General house,

they're busy exercising grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2010
modath:

@General house,

Or busy forgetting they were once dieting grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2010
Or server down
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2010
Or too fatigued from starvation diet/killer work out routines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2010
@ romeo, i just saw ur reply on my shoulder stuff here now. Thanks
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2010
Log for 01/10

B - 2 servings rice and 7 pcs of fried plantain

3 pm - Snacked on a handful of cashew nuts

Early dinner - 2 fist sizes eba with vegetable soup + 2 pieces of heart part.

Water - 3 ltrs

Exercise - Lunges (15x2), leg raises (10x4), sit ups (10x4), bicep curls (20x2), squats (3x20), stretched for 2 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2010
B on waking - 2 bananas
B at 9:30am - 3 rolls of white bread with strawberry jam and a mug of lipton tea with 2 tbsps whole milk,no sugar
L - 3 servings jollof rice,1 small wrap moinmoin and a pc of dry fish
2nd lunch - 2 rolls of white bread and a glass of milk,no sugar
D - 1.5 serving eba with ogbonno soup and some pcs of dry fish and pomo
Water - approx 2L

If I sleep before 10pm then I won't drink the amstel malt I have cooling in my fridge. See why I've been too embarrassed to log in embarassed grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2010
Ejadamen:

B on waking - 2 bananas
B at 9:30am - 3 rolls of white bread with strawberry jam and a mug of lipton tea with 2 tbsps whole milk,no sugar
L - 3 servings jollof rice,1 small wrap moinmoin and a pc of dry fish
2nd lunch - 2 rolls of white bread and a glass of milk,no sugar
D - 1.5 serving eba with ogbonno soup and some pcs of dry fish and pomo
Water - approx 2L

If I sleep before 10pm then I won't drink the amstel malt I have cooling in my fridge. See why I've been too embarrassed to log in embarassed grin

i think you are really funny, but trust me its not you, you really need to eat and there is liku to no control over that for now. Please let that kiddo enjoy himself while it lasts o grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2010
Lol!!!! I actually tried to eat just 3 times yesterday. It wasn't funny as I was so hungry and in pain when I would finally eat,not to talk of not seeing well again. I gave up,you're right it's uncontrollable. I'm investing in vegetables next week.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2010
@Eja -

Hope you are keeping yourself well hydrated, and taking Folic Acid (400ug), Zinc, Vitamin C, E, and general multivitamins?

Anyone know where Sammy is??
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2010
Sammy is in London to see the queen!!!!!!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2010
log for 02/10

B - whitebread + fried eggs (2 eggs) + lipton tea and skimmed milk

L - 2 servings yam pottage and vegetables, 1 ponmo, 1 shaki

D - 1/2 of the small indomine, vegetables, 3 gizzards and 1 pcs of heart

Water intake - 3.5 ltrs

Exercise - Nil (hungry and crampy day)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
Log for 03/10

B - 4 slices of bread, beverage drink and evaporated milk, no sugar + fried eggs

L - a handful of cashew nuts

D - 2 servings spaghetti, 1 gizzard and 6 pcs of plantain.

Water Intake - 2 ltrs

Exercise - Squats (3x20), Leg raise (3x12), lunges (2x10), abs crunches (12), triceps dip - using the edge of a chair - (3 x 10), bicep curls (25). Stretched for 2 mins.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OMOMAMAE: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hello, People. I've really missed this site.
My Log for today

6:00am-6:30am------Jogging,Stretching, threadmill(My husband just got one for me.)
10:46am----------------- 1 cup of white rice, Stew and a piece of chicken
01:30pm------------------Fruits(Banana, Pineapple, Groundnut)
06:45pm, A bowl of Eba with Okra soup and 2pcs of fish
Nothing more for Today.PLS ACCESS ME AND I NEED UR ENCOURAGEMENT TO MOVE ON.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2010
@ Omo, the very first encouragement you ave is ur sweet hubby who bought the treadmill, lol. Its a very good start and i believe you ll get there, just try to do this for yourself, its the only way you can go on, cos atimes the chips are down, And as romeo ll always say, DONT SKIP MEALS. Take care. Cant log for yesterday as server was down and mobile was misbehaving.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2010
@ Romeo I de oh
@ Modath I will be sending your regards to Mama Charlie grin

I have been off track eating erractically with little exercise. The rains are not making it easier, luckily I lost 1kg.
I promise to get back on track.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2010
Romeo4real:

@Eja -

Hope you are keeping yourself well hydrated, and taking Folic Acid (400ug), Zinc, Vitamin C, E, and general multivitamins?

Anyone know where Sammy is??
Yes I am keeping myself hydrated except for today when I had to get to the hospital. Dehydration isn't good at all. I am getting all my vitamins from a multivitamin prescribed to me by my ob/gyn. Thanks for asking.

I've gained 4kg,sigh!
Aladunni:

log for 02/10

B - whitebread + fried eggs (2 eggs) + lipton tea and skimmed milk

L - 2 servings yam pottage and vegetables, 1 ponmo, 1 shaki

D - 1/2 of the small indomine, vegetables, 3 gizzards and 1 pcs of heart

Water intake - 3.5 ltrs

Exercise - Nil (hungry and crampy day)
Why now? sad Now I'm hungry wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ejadamen:

Why now? sad Now I'm hungry wink

please not now, not today again o, but . . . . . for baby's sake, please feel free, I only hope its the baby that is increasing your weight sha o, plant a kiss from us to him (baby)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2010
Log for 04/10

B - 11am - 2 servings rice, ponmo, 4 tiny pcs of fried plantain

L - 5.10pm - 1 medium sized unripe roasted plantain and some pcs of nuts

D - 7.26pm - 3 small pcs of yam, 2 small pcs of boiled unripe plantain and egg sauce

Water intake - dint count

Exercise - Nil

Log for 05/10

B - 10.30am - 2 servings amala, lots of ewedu and 1 ponmo (they only sell beef at the mama put)

L - 4.30pm - 1 scotch egg

6.00pm - 2 small pcs of boiled plantain

D - 8.10pm - 3 servings rice, stew and 5 fried plantain

Water Intake - 3 ltrs

Exercise - Nil (so much lightheadedness)
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
Lol! I will kiss the baby for you when I can bend that far. I ended up eating fist sized eba and ogbono soup with dry fish and pomo. My last meal before dinner was at 2:30pm so I was hungry. I was merely salivating at stuff you wrote.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
Hi house,
How y'all doing,just returned from a 30 minutes brisk walk around my neighborhood,earlier today[5:30 am] i did a 25 minutes brisk walk,250 steps on my stepper,skipped 500,squatted and lunged with dumb bells,planked,bicycle crunched,and vacuum posed my abs almost throughout today.
am feeling good. LOL
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
Log for 06/10

B - 8.25am - 3 tbsp rice and 4 small pcs fried plantain + 2 gizzards

L - 3pm - 1 meatpie and a can of Malta Guiness (for this month)

snacked on a handful of chin chin around 7pm

D - 8.30pm - 2 servings beans stew, boiled plantain and garri

Water intake - 2 ltrs

Exercise - Very brisk walk (more or less like jogging) for 30 mins, stretched for 2 mins
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OMOMAMAE: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
Log for 05/10
6:00am-6:45am- Jogging, Played table tennis with Husband
12:45pm- A bottle of maltina and 1 sausage roll
1:30pm- Fruits
8:45PM- Rice and stew with a piece of fresh fish.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by OMOMAMAE: 5:49am On Oct 07, 2010
Log for 06/10/10
6:05-6:45- Jogging, Squatting. played table tennis
8:15am------- 2slices of bread and tea(milo and skimmed milk) with stew and a piece of fresh fish
1:30pm-------- Fruits
8:45pm------ I soak Gari and 2pcs of Fried Fish.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2010
6/10/2010 logs

B 2 servings of oat, 1 pancake
L 1 serving of semo + Ogbono soup + 2 pieces of goat meat+ 3 slice of watermelon+ 1 orange.
D 1 chicken + 1 serving of macaroni + 1 serving of salad.+ 2 slice of Watermelon
Snacks 2 servings of biscuits + 4 handfuls of groundnuts.

Exercise 30 mins walking.
45 mins jogging walking.

Water 2.5L

Weigh in 81Kg.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2010
@Sammie,
Hi,where is the stuff mama charlie asked you to give to me.

@Eja,
How both of una dey or is it three of una!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

@Romeo,
How are you,am slowly incorporating the structure you talked about.will see how it goes,and i also noticed that my bicep is getting some definition,definitely not bulky just a lil definition,my triceps on the other hand[no pun intended] are still kinda bat wingy.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Ejadamen(f): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2010
modath:

@Eja,
How both of una dey or is it three of una!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Nah just 2,was hoping for 3 but the scan was quite clear. I saw just one head grin I'm fine thanks although I'm an inch away from being ordered to bed rest sad
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2010
@ Modath. Things areright beside your window. Just take a peep. grin
@ Eja Take things easy Oh. Bed rest is not funny. Better rest yourself before u are ordered to.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2010
@Sammie,
I've seen them,but what about the Buckingham palace soldier she sent to me,abi u wan use am do aboki maiguard
@EJA,
Pls take it easy,the lord is your strength.my two pregnancies were very difficult too, i was on bed rest while pregnant , had malaria intermittently,o edema,heartburn,threw up from day one till my c-s day and also had little to no appetite,but i was able to manage my weight after i had my son in 2006 [i was between 85-87kg ,but after i had my daughter in January 2009 , a feeling of self entitlement came over me and i ate my self from 94kg[me,baby,placenta,amniotic fluid e.t.c] to about 100kg six months later.LOL,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Aladunni(f): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2010
Log for 07/10

B - 1 serving beans and garri (drinking)

L - 1 medium sized roasted plantain and a handful of groundnuts

snacked around 5.30pm on 2 slices of wheat bread and fat spread

D - 2 servings amala, lots of ewedu and bean soup, a piece of chicken and cheese

Water Intake - 1.5 ltrs

Exercise - Nil

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.