Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327980 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Drkul(f): 6:25am On Mar 29, 2016
geedimple:
New in these thread, currently I weight 74kg, height I can't really confirm but on the average, still single and want to loose some weight.please,i would appreciate if a nutritionist or any expert in the field helps out.
Hi, page one of the thread will enlighten you more. Meanwhile why don't you use a measuring tape to measure your self from toe to head (in inches) or stand on a wall and ask someone to mark your height then use the tape to measure it and convert. Then calculate your BMI to see the weight range you fall in. Am ready to help at any point in time. Cheers
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by geedimple(f): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2016
Drkul:

Hi, page one of the thread will enlighten you more. Meanwhile why don't you use a measuring tape to measure your self from toe to head (in inches) or stand on a wall and ask someone to mark your height then use the tape to measure it and convert. Then calculate your BMI to see the weight range you fall in. Am ready to help at any point in time. Cheers
Alright,will do that thanks so much. as for the BMI I can I calculate it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Drkul(f): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2016
geedimple:
Alright,will do that thanks so much. as for the BMI I can I calculate it.
You are welcome smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2016
agabaI23:
Muscle pull at my back.
It tells me , hey man, you worked out like seriously today.... grin
Happening right now!!!!

I need a massage
hourglass3 where are you?

Mtcheeeeeewww!!! Massage ko, massage ni. You no where I dey? After you run for years, you rush enter house dey ask for massage. I no wan vex this time o.

Hi everyone, I have not worked out in a week. I have some food abstinence going on maybe that is why the morale for exercise no just dey. But since somborri done dey post now maybe I will start doing some irons too, the guy don enter my brain nii. cool
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Sammiejo:
This thread is still on? Good job people.

Sammy? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2016
agabaI23:
Happy Holy week
Happy weekend
happy Holiday

I have not been posting, I want to start
Where is everyone here

Today
My normal 3.8 km in 14 mins
Many reps of bicycle crunches
seated oblique
One stretch plank 2 mins 30s etc
other exercises I don't know their names mainly abdominals
extended seat up (gets up from the floor to touch someone's head)
I will be swimming later today
hourglass3, Mo leave Buhari alone grin
Babs2011
GenBuhari, I hope you have not changed your name wink

Make anti National interest wolves chop am raw... grin

I did 3 workouts in 4 days, Yay me!!! grin

However, eating nor gree adjust to pre belle mode... 3x a day does not make for steady fat loss. cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
modath:

Make anti National interest wolves chop am raw... grin

I did 3 workouts in 4 days, Yay me!!! grin

However, eating nor gree adjust to pre belle mode... 3x a day does not make for steady fat loss. cheesy
If I hear...so those who attacked Jonathan wanted the good of the nation?

You can lose weight with 3 square meals. Depends on what and how much.

You have done well
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
HourGlass3:

Mtcheeeeeewww!!! Massage ko, massage ni. You no where I dey? After you run for years, you rush enter house dey ask for massage. I no wan vex this time o.

Hi everyone, I have not worked out in a week. I have some food abstinence going on maybe that is why the morale for exercise no just dey. But since somborri done dey post now maybe I will start doing some irons too, the guy don enter my brain nii. cool
Hahahahaha, me wee don look for you taya. Ask your Modath and she will tell you.

It is good you've been motivated...now come and give me the massage...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
I worked out well on Saturday.... I went for 3 hours of swimming.

On Sunday, I had fun swimming
Yesterday wasn't different... When you do butterfly stroke well, it is fun..

I didn't go today..

I will be at it tomorrow morning.

Hello Mrs Bubu wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
OK today
3.8 km in 15 mins plus some seconds
Planks
Bike crunches
Extended sit up
Sitted oblique twist
1 hour in all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
I will be on the road tomorrow and the next. Hopefully I will do something nice on Saturday...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Satrurday

4 hours walking
today walking for an hour
exploring my surroundings
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2016
OK good morning guys

I did it

20 x jump press up routine
300 bike crunches at a go
press ups
2 minutes plank at ago
Proper reverse crunches
seated oblique twist

Hourglass3 yeye
Modath Buhari yeye
MGeey how far?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:30am On Apr 04, 2016
agabaI23:
OK good morning guys

I did it

press ups
2 minutes plank at ago
Proper reverse crunches
seated oblique twist

Hourglass3 yeye
Modath Buhari yeye
MGeey how far?

See you dropping big big names, i refuse to be intimidated.. grin cheesy

My lil Man is 8 months + now but he still needs midnight feeding which throws my system out of whack..... Planned interval run but couldn't follow through..

I'm getting ready for Jillian in a bit, Shred & BFBM....Scale is refusing to budge , however strength is returning & getting more serious with portion control.... Set a goal for this month... 2 inches everywhere.... If i cant , i will manage 1, failure is not an option.....

I've done this before, God willing, I'd be successful again. smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MGeey(f): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2016
agabaI23:
OK good morning guys

I did it

press ups
2 minutes plank at ago
Proper reverse crunches
seated oblique twist

Hourglass3 yeye
Modath Buhari yeye
MGeey how far?

Hmmm, still on it. The portion control affected my milk production so I had to chill. Hubby is complaining that the skipping is making my legs slimmer so I've reduced that drastically too. My son is 10 months today, two more months to go on breastfeeding and I'll tackle portion control squarely. Thanks for the check-up.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2016
MGeey:

Hmmm, still on it. The portion control affected my milk production so I had to chill. Hubby is complaining that the skipping is making my legs slimmer so I've reduced that drastically too. My son is 10 months today, two more months to go on breastfeeding and I'll tackle portion control squarely. Thanks for the check-up.

Were your legs small to start with??

In the interim, look up body weight exercises, do those so that you can get stronger in anticipation, you may not lose on the scale , your body will become tighter...

P.S.. You can never go wrong with squats...

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MGeey(f): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
modath:

Were your legs small to start with??

In the interim, look up body weight exercises, do those so that you can get stronger in anticipation, you may not lose on the scale , your body will become tighter...

P.S.. You can never go wrong with squats...

Not small o my dear, he's worried the inakoko (abi calves) lol will come out. Thanks for the tips.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
agabaI23:
OK good morning guys

I did it

press ups
2 minutes plank at ago
Proper reverse crunches
seated oblique twist

Hourglass3 yeye
Modath Buhari yeye
MGeey how far?

Wailing cry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
HourGlass3:

Wailing cry

Why? cheesy grin.....

Agabai23 , probably meant yeah yeah.. grin

How ya doing?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
modath:

See you dropping big big names, i refuse to be intimidated.. grin cheesy

My lil Man is 8 months + now but he still needs midnight feeding which throws my system out of whack..... Planned interval run but couldn't follow through..

I'm getting ready for Jillian in a bit, Shred & BFBM....Scale is refusing to budge , however strength is returning & getting more serious with portion control.... Set a goal for this month... 2 inches everywhere.... If i cant , i will manage 1, failure is not an option.....

I've done this before, God willing, I'd be successful again. smiley

Which kain big name na?

lol

You are doing well to be honest
[size=3pt]I know you can still do more even with the conditions. There is always a remedy for every situation[/size] grin grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
MGeey:

Yea the milk factory is always a victim in this kinda thing but I think it depends on a lot on what you eat and how much water you drink rather than how much you eat.

Skipping and bringing out of the calf? Possible but before that happens, you would have lost all the fat. No spot reduction. You may need to take it easy at first... No carry vex say your sengele skirt no dey enter you again begin over do am.... increase the attack week by week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
HourGlass3:

Wailing cry
Why naa? I don wait for you taya since last week. Now, I don add yeye, you don commot. I no say na dey medicin be that wink
Stop wailing jare... tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
modath:

Why? cheesy grin.....

Agabai23 , probably meant yeah yeah.. grin

How ya doing?
Which kain yea yea? I meant yeye jare tongue
When we go inside, I go apologise, for now she don commot............ grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
MGeey:

Not small o my dear, he's worried the inakoko (abi calves) lol will come out. Thanks for the tips.

Just seeing this now.....

As Agabai23 rightly opined, you can't get huge calf from skipping, I thought you were even talking about your thighs.... some people's thighs look scrawny when they diet/ do too much cardio without resistance training..

I skip a fair bit, at least 500 at a go & I have "thunder thighs" cos I do lot of squats/ lunges compound lifts with medium heavy dumb bells (for me, 10kg) as well....

Even after taking a year+ off to manage a difficult pregnancy & taking care of baby K, (with the gain that comes with slacking off grin) , the legs are still on point....

How far with the Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred we talked about?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
agabaI23:
Which kain big name na?

lol

You are doing well to be honest
[size=3pt]I know you can still do more even with the conditions. There is always a remedy for every situation[/size] grin grin

The big names of your routine nah... cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
modath:

The big names of your routine nah... cheesy
No mind me, the bigness are as fake as the promises of a certain political party tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MGeey(f): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
modath:

Just seeing this now.....

As Agabai23 rightly opined, you can't get huge calf from skipping, I thought you were even talking about your thighs.... some people's thighs look scrawny when they diet/ do too much cardio without resistance training..

I skip a fair bit, at least 500 at a go & I have "thunder thighs" cos I do lot of squats/ lunges compound lifts with medium heavy dumb bells (for me, 10kg) as well....

Even after taking a year+ off to manage a difficult pregnancy & taking care of baby K, (with the gain that comes with slacking off grin) , the legs are still on point....

How far with the Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred we talked about?

I was able to get the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred on soft copy. I don't know if I overdid the skipping cos I was doing morning and evening sessions and I really slacked then though I didn't check to see if I lost on the scale too. I fell off the wagon when hubby complained but I'm getting back on it though slowly.
@agaba123, my son can suck for Africa at night so I always waking up very ravenous. I know its not an excuse as I can always watch what I eat but sometimes.....hmmmm. Seriously counting the weeks though. Thanks
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
agabaI23:
No mind me, the bigness are as fake as the promises of a certain political party tongue

Which can't possibly be faker or worse than that of a self proclaimed "biggest party in Africa" that had a "transformation" to a colossal disaster.. grin grin

Even the "resistance" na fake as well.. no subdtance. grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
modath:

Which can't possibly be faker or worse than that of a self proclaimed "biggest party in Africa" that had a "transformation" to a colossal disaster.. grin grin

Even the "resistance" na fake as well.. no subdtance. grin
Looks like I touched something sensitive grin
Lemme run and hide first tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
MGeey:

I was able to get the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred on soft copy. I don't know if I overdid the skipping cos I was doing morning and evening sessions and I really slacked then though I didn't check to see if I lost on the scale too. I fell off the wagon when hubby complained but I'm getting back on it though slowly.
@agaba123, my son can suck for Africa at night so I always waking up very ravenous. I know its not an excuse as I can always watch what I eat but sometimes.....hmmmm. Seriously counting the weeks though. Thanks
You said your SON? It is normal. It is his practice session. Bear with him....
He will graduate very soon.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
agabaI23:
Looks like I touched something sensitive grin
Lemme run and hide first tongue

Sensitive bawo? No you didn't, comes with the territory cheesy .... You probably forgot that I nor dey find response go far....

When you throw out bait, expect to catch something, if you are lucky,it won't be bigger than a shark! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.