Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (327650 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:00am On Apr 05, 2016
modath:

Sensitive bawo? No you didn't, comes with the territory cheesy .... You probably forgot that I nor dey find response go far....

When you throw out bait, expect to catch something, if you are lucky,it won't be bigger than a shark! grin
I dey laugh oo like OBJ lol

Kai, make I go stretch small
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:35am On Apr 05, 2016
OK
Im back
15 minutes of running at good speed = 15 minutes of bravery, drizzling @11C
bike crunches
I could not do a second plank...lower ab aches like ache...
Gat to gerrarahia mehn

See ya

Where is my lolo? Hourglass3
Bianu nne oo. Inugo wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MGeey(f): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
agabaI23:
You said your SON? It is normal. It is his practice session. Bear with him....
He will graduate very soon.

hahahaha..lol. Thanks. I'm sure looking forward to it. I have my price already hanging in the wardrope...I must wear it and it must size me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:38am On Apr 06, 2016
MGeey:

hahahaha..lol. Thanks. I'm sure looking forward to it. I have my price already hanging in the wardrope...I must wear it and it must size me.
Then, you have a motivation.... grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Good morning my people
McGeey, Modath, Hourglass3

You should do something today even if it is....................................

1. Insanity work out 20 minutes fat burner (Sean T)
2. 200 bike crunches
3. 3 minutes plank
4. 40 push ups
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MGeey(f): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
agabaI23:
Then, you have a motivation.... grin

Yes! Couldn't do something this morning though. Woke up very late and had to rush for work.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2016
MGeey:

Yes! Couldn't do something this morning though. Woke up very late and had to rush for work.
The day is still young

I have a video you might like for just 20 minutes if you have dropbox, I can send to you or you don't even need dropbox anyway. Just say the word and i send you the link

Just 20 minutes and your hubby will not complain I swerrigod
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
agabaI23:
OK
Im back
15 minutes of running at good speed = 15 minutes of bravery, drizzling @11C
bike crunches
I could not do a second plank...lower ab aches like ache...
Gat to gerrarahia mehn

See ya

Where is my lolo? Hourglass3
Bianu nne oo. Inugo wink

I had been in a walk/jog challenge and because I have some obstacles like no time to get to the gym and DH will not allow outdoors. I jog on the spot (after lots of research) and trust me it works considering my HRM and what my steps tracker tells me too. It shouldn't be far better if I was actually moving. I am on day 8 of my challenge.

I had a yeye fever like 2 days now, I don't know whether am missing agaba ni kiss abi na DOMS. I am feeling better today sha with a bland tongue. I will be getting my on-the-spot walk/jog in tonight, wish me luck.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MGeey(f): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
agabaI23:
The day is still young

I have a video you might like for just 20 minutes if you have dropbox, I can send to you or you don't even need dropbox anyway. Just say the word and i send you the link

Yeah...will still do something today. All complain must stop o Gotta firm up!!! Please send it to shiningstar2002003@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot

Modified: Joined Jillian's 30 day shred for 30mins. Twas worth it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:47am On Apr 08, 2016
HourGlass3:

I had been in a walk/jog challenge and because I have some obstacles like no time to get to the gym and DH will not allow outdoors. I jog on the spot (after lots of research) and trust me it works considering my HRM and what my steps tracker tells me too. It shouldn't be far better if I was actually moving. I am on day 8 of my challenge.

I had a yeye fever like 2 days now, I don't know whether am missing agaba ni kiss abi na DOMS. I am feeling better today sha with a bland tongue. I will be getting my on-the-spot walk/jog in tonight, wish me luck.
Yeaaaaa, I said it wink
Good jaab(job), anything as long as you re active hun
Who is DH?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:49am On Apr 08, 2016
OK
First half
200 bike crunches
40 press ups
12 jump-press up routine
Plank loading

Second half
4 minutes plank (2 minutes x2
200 bike crunches
12 jump-press up routine
40 press ups
slow seated oblique twist( no medicine ball) 40
Expected 15-18 minutes brisk walk to work grin

Have a nice day y'all tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Hourglass3 ,

Didn't know you've jumped the broom, congrats. smiley

Agabai23,

So you get link to something & not sharing with moi? Issokay ooo .... angry

Mgeey,

Jillian's shred is great, BFBM is fantastic as well, the two will take one very very far!!

Agabs, I'm gonna scale down on the heavy free weights & concentrate more on MIIT (what worked super in the past) for the next 6 weeks then reevaluate later, concentrating on doing that 5 by 5 strong lift thing isn't helping me... stagnated on the scale & bicep is "growing".... horrror!! cry

Shred with my 4kg DBs + planks will have to serve for now!! Don't want "pregnant snake" biceps. tongue cheesy
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:12am On Apr 08, 2016
modath:

Hourglass3 ,

Didn't know you've jumped the broom, congrats. smiley

Agabai23,

So you get link to something & not sharing with moi? Issokay ooo .... angry

Mgeey,

Jillian's shred is great, BFBM is fantastic as well, the two will take one very very far!!

Agabs, I'm gonna scale down on the heavy free weights & concentrate more on MIIT (what worked super in the past) for the next 6 weeks then reevaluate later, concentrating on doing that 5 by 5 strong lift thing isn't helping me... stagnated on the scale & bicep is "growing".... horrror!! cry

Shred with my 4kg DBs + planks will have to serve for now!! Don't want "pregnant snake" biceps. tongue cheesy
That's great. You just have to balance things to avoid looking like ............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 5:50am On Apr 12, 2016
OKies

3 days without structrured, only fast walk for 20 minutes or more

Today
Shawn T 20 minutes fat burner

I am gleaning
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MGeey(f): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
agaba123 I never see the video o, what's up?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Supermama: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
agabaI23:
The day is still young

waiting!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Supermama:

waiting!
They ban you? you don go look for trouble?

I don't know what happened, I can't sink my desktop folder with the online one...I will try to sort it out..
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:00am On Apr 15, 2016
MGeey:
agaba123 I never see the video o, what's up?
Please ma I will send it. I thought you are supper mama

Yesterday, I played football 2 hours.....
I have not played for close to a year now. I made sure I was everywhere in the pitch

It was fun but omo, the muscle pull I had in the night on both legs were out of this world.

And I was alone....kai grin

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by MGeey(f): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2016
agabaI23:
Please ma I will send it. I thought you are supper mama

Yesterday, I played football 2 hours.....
I have not played for close to a year now. I made sure I was everywhere in the pitch

It was fun but omo, the muscle pull I had in the night on both legs were out of this world.

And I was alone....kai grin

I no be supermama o, i'm too gentle wink to be a trouble maker....everywhere in the pitch? i bet you didn't touch the ball much grin. Well done.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2016
MGeey:

I no be supermama o, i'm too gentle wink to be a trouble maker....everywhere in the pitch? i bet you didn't touch the ball much grin. Well done.
Haha, make I believe you. Also believe me when I say that I was the star of the game lol

2 Likes

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Lucnan(f): 1:01am On Apr 20, 2016
Hi y'all, I'm new to the forum and would like to join u guys for support while I shed the excess weight I'm carrying around like luggage shocked.

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2016
Hi everyone, I was in a Convention/Retreat and I had been MIA.

I am back today cleaning and lifting and ready to launch back into the deep.

Everybody stay in vehicle.

Agaba how far?

Mody, how is our baby?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by adhel90: 5:50am On Apr 29, 2016
hi everyone. im new to the thread. i am 75kg and 173metres tall ...my goal is to loose 15kg before end of august.. ive stopped intake of carbs to this effect but barely have much time for serious exercise...the highest i can get is 20 minutes cos of my busy schedule from mon to sunday..shout out to everyone.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:22pm On May 02, 2016
adhel90:
hi everyone. im new to the thread. i am 75kg and 173metres tall ...my goal is to loose 15kg before end of august.. ive stopped intake of carbs to this effect but barely have much time for serious exercise...the highest i can get is 20 minutes cos of my busy schedule from mon to sunday..shout out to everyone.

You are welcome adhel90, you don't need to stop anything, just try to reduce your portions first and you will see wonders. Exercising for 20 minutes a day is worth it, start simple then grow harder and you are better than someone on the couch. I hope you get your mind to doing this.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Successful weight loss is a choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hourglass3

I dey!!!
Sorry, I was away briefly. No structured exercise except some football now and then but I lost a dress size..no planned lol

Doing 17 hours everyday walking up and down was good enough haha. I have started again

This week is eating and resting.
next week

Please when you come here, write my full handle so that I will know you showed up. It can be lonely here if no one is responding

Come on guys lets kick the pounds
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
adhel90:

Hi
This response is late
Hopefully you are getting on well

You have only 20 minutes. This 20 minutes work out can be of good help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayb7-AiCsQk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Davoskid12: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Today was super
7.8 km running
1.5km walking
2 hours of Volley ball

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.