₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,076,672 members, 4,484,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 September 2018 at 07:26 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (246971 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by taitee(f): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
babs2011:
Howdy my people??! Longest of the longest time oo. Just checking in to see if this thread was still active. I hardly visit Nairaland site these days sha...

Anyway I'm doing good. Well to catch you all up whilst I've been away I don become marathon runner o lol..
No be small thing o, I run races and get medals etc lol who would have thought?!
My days of Billy Blank Tae bo and Jillian Michaels are over..infact dvds in general.

I love the great outdoors, rain or sunshine winter or summer- I'm out there enjoying my runs.
This is what has helped me reach my target weight this year and keep it off so far.
I joined a running club to keep me motivated and on top of my game.
I'm able to eat and not diet and still enjoy my food whilst maintaining my trim figure. I still do some cross training with free weights and ride my bike.

So that's me so far.

Hope everyone is cool, keep doing your thing guys. Health is wealth.

God bless

Barbie

Good job barbie!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by vinotinto5: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2017
Have you come across the BEST HEALTH SITE in Nigeria? https://naturesgist.com/ . They are certainly the best to me. I came across it via Google and I got the information I needed. I used that opportunity to go through some of their articles, and I saw that they are all unique, comprehensive and amazing. These are kinds of sites I love. If the owners are reading this now, Please I will say GOOD STUFF!!!!! You guys make us proud...
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by hypnotic(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Anybody hooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want to start logging again. Who is with me?
What have you been up to?

I have found a new love in Shaunt T videos in the last few weeks.
Today
I did two in one video
Pure cardio and cardio abs
Lets go there friends
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20
Wednesday
It was Insane abs

On Thursday
I repeated insane abs

Today

I attacked max cardio conditioning

Come with me
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Chuksxp: 6:15am On May 24
To help boost your exercise experience and weight loss goal, you may need to get some fitness equipment too.

Browse through https://www.nassausportsng.com/products

You won't be disappointed.

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:11pm On Jun 13
Hey just thought to randomly check NL and this page, it's been nearly a whole year since I came by! Agabs you still dey here?? Really nice to hear u are into Shawn T workouts, they are quite good. I did T25 for a while. Modath ,Hourglass wherest art thou?? Glad to update that I'm at my fittest ever right now. ���
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nduka84(m): 11:08pm On Jun 13
CORE-STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS , is a fitness equipments and sporting goods sales and distribution company, based in Lagos, at 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos. We stock and sell all kinds of commercial and home use gym equipments . We also import and install rubber flooring for gym. We do contract jobs partianing to gym installations and designing. Give us a call today so that we can assist you with all your fitness wants and needs. 08077949479 or 09065169078.
We have treadmills for home use as well , in all sizes and capacity.
*2hp single purpose.
*2hp 4in1type.
*3hp
*4.5hp.
We also have treadmills for commercial purposes. Eg
*4.5AC motorized treadmills
*5hp AC motorized treadmills
*6hp AC motorized treadmills.
*7hp AC motorized treadmills.
We have all this treadmills in both brand new and fairly used types. See pictures of some of our products samples.

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by nduka84(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13
CORE-STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS. is a fitness equipments and sporting goods sales and distribution company based in Lagos Nigeria. We sell at the cheapest prices. Visit us today at 59 tejuosho road Surulere Lagos. Or call 08077949479 or 09065169078

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by meobizy(m): 6:55am On Jun 14
What the f-uck is with these useless marketers?! Una no dey gree pay admin to advertise, una still no wan open real shop offline. You dummies keep spoiling threads with your garbage.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mariot91: 11:33am On Jul 07
Apple cider vinegar has been proven as an effective supplement for weight loss. Apart from its weight loss benefits, the supplement also has different health benefits, which makes it superior to other weight loss supplement.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by goodgirl247: 3:09am On Jul 08
EZSLIM weightloss capsules is the best way to lose weight effectively. Kindly follow us on IG @ezslimweightlosscapsules or whatsapp 0802 349 5637 to place your order. Can be used by both men and women

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Scary Pictures Of Ebola Virus Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.