Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

How To Last Long All Night With Maximum Pleasure,you And Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Last Long All Night With Maximum Pleasure,you And Your Partner (6492 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure / Ways To Get Maximum Pleasure During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Last Long All Night With Maximum Pleasure,you And Your Partner by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2015
A very important s*x secret has been revealed. A secret which gives men the ultimate tip to last longer while completely driving their women wild.

This ancient technique is called the Taoist Philosophy. According to Taoists, a man who learns to vary his thrusting technique during s*x will not only last longer, but greatly enhance his pleasure as well as his partner’s.

Askmen gives details of how this thrusting method works.

The Thrusting Patterns

The Taoists developed several different thrusting patterns, most of which involve variations of shallow and deep thrusts.

Shallow Thrusts:

A shallow thrust can be used to heighten a woman’s arousal by only putting the head of your p*nis inside. Shallow thrusts help men last longer because when most men thrust deep, they pull back all the way. The pulling back action can be highly arousing for most men because the head of the penis rubs against the full length of the v*gina. The frenulum located right below the head, is the most sensitive spot of the p*nis.

Deep thrust:
The deep thrusts are very arousing for a woman because it pushes all the air out the v*gina, creating suction. It also allows you to position your pelvic bone directly onto her clitoral region, allowing her to rub her cl*toris against your pelvic bone. How can you combine short and deep thrusts to maximize your lasting power and her arousal?
By practicing the ancient technique below:

The Thrusting Techniques

9 shallow thrusts — 1 deep thrust

8 shallow thrusts — 2 deep thrusts

7 shallow thrusts — 3 deep thrusts

6 shallow thrusts — 4 deep thrusts

5 shallow thrusts — 5 deep thrusts

4 shallow thrusts — 6 deep thrusts

3 shallow thrusts — 7 deep thrusts

2 shallow thrusts — 8 deep thrusts

1 shallow thrust — 9 deep thrusts

This ancient technique seems to be the most popular with Tao masters because it’s the best combination to receive maximum pleasure for both partners

In addition to depth, you can also vary the direction in which you thrust. Here are a couple of examples:

Upper Rubbing – Shallow strokes pointing your p*nis upward to stimulate her center of gravity.

Lower Rubbing – Angle your p*nis downward to stimulate the lower part of the v*gina.

In addition to depth and direction you can also vary the speed of thrusts depending on time, place, and pleasure desired from your lover.

http://streethunterng.com/how-to-last-long-all-night-long-with-maximum-pleasureyou-and-your-partner/

Re: How To Last Long All Night With Maximum Pleasure,you And Your Partner by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2015
K
Re: How To Last Long All Night With Maximum Pleasure,you And Your Partner by PietroRico(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Saved for future reference
Re: How To Last Long All Night With Maximum Pleasure,you And Your Partner by makingsense(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2015
I don't care for all of this.

Just spread your leg like Rumour let me do ma work
Re: How To Last Long All Night With Maximum Pleasure,you And Your Partner by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2015
makingsense:
I don't care for all of this.

Just spread your leg like Rumour let me do ma work
haha bro u must be a selfish lover then. grin
Re: How To Last Long All Night With Maximum Pleasure,you And Your Partner by lgboks(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
udondeymadt:
haha bro u must be a selfish lover then. grin
grin grin grin grin

ppl like this na make dem do selfie stick cheesy
Re: How To Last Long All Night With Maximum Pleasure,you And Your Partner by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
lgboks:
grin grin grin grin

ppl like this na make dem do selfie stick cheesy

haha I agree!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Being Single For 10 Years Now, Is It Because I’m Ugly- Nigerian Lady Cry / How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child / She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.