Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up (6268 Views)

Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? / Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Officiallyme: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Guys, I really mature advice from you all.
Well, I broke up with my ex girlfriend a long while ago but she's seriously disturbing my life. She has had other dates since we broke up which I know of. One of them being a mutual friend. She has bleeped other guys but she's still pestering me with sex talk. She's saying she wants me as a sex partner. I'm not unique when it comes to sex so. I won't say it's because of my big d*ck or bedmatics. I'm just normal, not special about my sex. She's saying she just wants to feel me, this and that. Why on earth will I be the only guy she'll come back to as a sex partner??... I'm scared, I'm thinking there's another motive behind and I really need advice in how to handle it. I told her I'm not interested but she's insisting. Not that I don't want to have sex with her but I'm considering myself. What If she's got plans u dunno of. What caused our fall out and break up was the fact that she cheated on me with a guy I'm far better than in every way. I'm not boasting. Even without a condom. But here she is now, requesting we should be sex mates. Please, how else can I handle such advances??... mature responses only pls.
Ps: She really isn't someone I can trust easily when it comes to sex. She falls easily to sexual advances.
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by ValCon888: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2019
So far a woman is concerned, just know there's a motive behind it.
Run for your life.

27 Likes

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Sonfethopia: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2019
Use condom sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by heendrix(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Officiallyme:
Well, I broke up with my ex girlfriend a long while ago but she's seriously disturbing my life. She has had other dates since we broke up which I know of. One of them being a mutual friend. She has bleeped other guys but she's still pestering me with sex talk. She's saying she wants me as a sex partner. I'm not unique when it comes to sex so. I won't say it's because of my big d*ck or bedmatics. I'm just normal, not special about my sex. She's saying she just wants to feel me, this and that. Why on earth will I be the only guy she'll come back to as a sex partner??... I'm scared, I'm thinking there's another motive behind and I really need advice in how to handle it. I told her I'm not interested but she's insisting. Not that I don't want to have sex with her but I'm considering myself. What If she's got plans u dunno of. What caused our fall out and break up was the fact that she cheated on me with a guy I'm far better than in every way. I'm not boasting. Even without a condom. But here she is now, requesting we should be sex mates. Please, how else can I handle such advances??... mature responses only pls.
Ps: She really isn't someone I can trust easily when it comes to sex. She falls easily to sexual advances.

STD if you know sha

1 Like

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Pubichairs(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2019
don't u have close buddy to discuss this issue with, ..such a senseless post

5 Likes

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by vickyhow(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Na olosho be this!

Run tests on her for std's and preqnancy, if it cums out neqative.(u qet luck)
My Brother use CONDOMs!, she miqht want to trap u with preqnancy.
u can still frolick with her, buh thread with utmost Caution!
Happy Climaxinq!!! in all ur knackinq proceedinqs.
Cheers!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by restore8(m): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2019
my brother they are two things involved:

1. your d**k is sweet. and she loves good sex you may not be good in bed but you're perfect for her and she misses the way you hold her and spank those Glutes.

2. she's pregnant or she has "Gono" or any other infection and she wanted to be sure. so she wants to experiment with you first.

just be careful. every P***y comes at a price.

do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.

5 Likes

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by drips8(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Run

Far

Away!

7 Likes

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by MiVida(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2019
Bitch wants to ruin your life in 10mins... If you know, you know.

11 Likes

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Run faster than your shadow.

9 Likes

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Callertunez: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2019
angry

The red sea was parted only once in this life... Guard your rod with all carefulness for out of it flows the issues of this life..

Your rod and your staff, they console you. Not put you in trouble...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2019
Callertunez:
angry

The red sea was parted only once in this life... Guard your rod with all carefulness for out of it flows the issues of this life..

PASTORE

2 Likes

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Tvibes001(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Bro don't eat what you have already vomited.
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by MrHighSea: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dnt do it pls.
U dnt need to av d dirty experience orhers had.

Just b disciplined. Get sm1 u trust, Bleep her hell.
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Callertunez: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
cdqyehyeh:
PASTORE
gringrin he needs counseling cheesy
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Officiallyme: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Pubichairs:
don't u have close buddy to discuss this issue with, ..such a senseless post
Bro, this is a faceless forum. I cannot discuss my ex with my friends. I prefer it this way. Thanks.
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by coolh3ad(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Officiallyme:

She wants you back and she feels she can through sex (like, what other thing do they have to offer?)...I am guessing you treated her nicely when you were dating than the other guys and the one she even cheated on you with....

2 Likes

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Charleys: 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
There always a time in a man's life when a woman will become serious and the guy will think maybe she has motives.

It has happened to me too.
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by padi94(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
She wants to rope you with sex... she feels the satisfaction that you did not hurt her when you were dating... she feels you're better than the other guys that have hurt her recently. So she wants to use sex as a way to get back with you. Thats women for you sha

In other words you're the best she hv ever had
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by nicepoker101(m): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
Go and collect free HIV grin
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by marlow1962(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
You are the best person to advise yourself.but in the sex part,ha my mind say mia tell you JAPA JAPA
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by OluVerve(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Officiallyme:

You have the solution to the problem. Honour your fears and uncertainties by not giving in to her request, it will preserve your life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Callertunez:
angry

Lol cheesygrin
Don't know why i find this post funny
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Charleys:
There always a time in a man's life when a woman will become serious and the guy will think maybe she has motives.

It has happened to me too.
What was the outcome...
Just curious to know...
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2019
Probably ur dick is the easiest she can get and being a nympho she wants that contant fvcking...

My advice: if ur not feeling her anymore just continue ignoring the offer else fvck the bichh with a rubber all the damn time so u can live to fvck another day
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Gadafii: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Bros run

Just run

angry
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by davidadenrele: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
Your Ex girlfriend is up to something and it's more of a revenge think fast and use your head.

I see this is most likely mission of revenge.

1. She is pregnant and she need to nailed it on someone.

2. She is likely to have contacted a diseases and she's want you have a bitter feel of what she experience when you jilted her.

3. She is obviously want you to have sex with her and use that a remote control to get you, she knows your weakness and it's a lot easier for her to handle you compared to the new guy she has to really have watch and under study.

Don't entertain her in your room or apartment meet her at an eatery and let her know you don't have much time as you are very busy. Avoid her at the moment if you don't you might later bite your finger in pains and regret this is all a set up nothing goes for nothing!! She is on a mission to finish completely if she need a Bleep let her look else where you are not Bleep trainer.!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by seunmohmoh(f): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Do you know what pregnancy is? She's trying to tie you down with it. Run brother run
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Oblongata: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
I have been there b4

No matter what they tell you

You will still end up forking her

Happy yanshing! grin

2 Likes

Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by DMerciful(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
You better judgement told you to run from her when she cheated on you initially. Why do you want to cheat on yourself by going to her again, why do you want to ruin you life with disease? Why do you want to be poison, attacked or killed? She has a motive. Run for your life.
Re: She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up by Charleys: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

What was the outcome...
Just curious to know...

It becomes toxic, she begins to do things to test you and it's drama here and there.

The best thing is to quit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choose One Of These Two!!! / Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State / Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.