Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child (6481 Views)

Video Of Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi, Lying On The Same Bed With Naira Marley Surfaces / Video Of A Young Man Enjoying His Two Girlfriends On The Same Bed Goes Viral / Man Searches For A Wife On Twitter. States The Attributes. See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Dorcmass(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Anonymous.
so have been facing this problem since 2 week back,me and my wife have been making an attempt to bleep each other but all in vain
so last night i told my wife to tried out another way i.e we wil lay our child on the mat
and we can have time to enjoy our self on the bed
the funniest part of it is that the slowpoke child woke exactly 12:00am by the time me and my wife have unclothed
chaiii undecided the boy started to cry and tried to come unto the bed
i was like what type of child is this
anyway we dont later do anything that night
this problem has be occuring and reoccuring and am fed up
any other method
lander please

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by FalseProphet1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Disadvantages of living in a one room face me I slap you.

Upgrade to 1, 2 or 3 bedroom flat and you'll have all the time in the world with your wife to have sex.

This I have seen

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by devilmaycry: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dorcmass:
Anonymous.
so have been facing this problem since 2 week back,me and my wife have been making an attempt to bleep each other but all in vain
so last night i told my wife to tried out another way i.e we wil lay our child on the mat
the funniest part of it is that the slowpoke child woke exactly 12:00am by the time me and my wife have unclothed
any other method
lander please
Lmao...this is funny

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by KiNg0G: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dorcmass:
Anonymous.
any other method
lander please
how old is the child?

if between 1 to 3
no qualms.

make hu na run am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Dorcmass(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
KiNg0G:
how old is the child?
if between 1 to 3 no qualms.
make hu na run am
Haaaa
Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by johnchins: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Slowpoke child? SMH, you are not a father!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Kriss216: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Disadvantages of living in a one room face me I also you.

Upgrade to 1, 2 or 3 bedroom flat and you'll have all the time in the world with your wife to have sex.

This I have seen

So, if you're living in a mansion with numerous rooms, you'll leave a baby in a different room unattended so you can lash

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by thorpido(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
How old is the child?If s/he's still a toddler,feed him/her well and when well fed,s/he'll sleep soundly and you can have your time.

9 Likes

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by MufasaLion: 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin grin

No sex for you till he clocks 18. I like the boy. grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Digitallegendzx(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
cheesy Oga bleeper

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Perfecttouch(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen
lies

1 Like

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by jaeyking(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
You don't have to wait till 12.
If the child is still a toddler.
You can have sex immediately he falls asleep.
Just feed him well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Baawaa(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
This is Buhari fault,I serious

1 Like

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by daddytime(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
You called your child a "slowpoke child"?

Unbelievable.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by SUPERPACK: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dorcmass:
Anonymous.
the funniest part of it is that the móron child woke exactly 12:00am by the time me and my wife have unclothed
any other method
lander please
So you called your child a mõron because of sex,

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Op, you are a potopoto man...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by allswellis(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Op please change ur supplier

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by jaszplus12(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

No sex for you till he clocks 18. I like the boy. grin
Were you like that grin
Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by JustStupidity: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
He'll be on the bed while we'll be under the bed

1 Like

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Angelacruz: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
This is very funny...y would u call ur child a slow poke.
Dorcmass:
Anonymous.
any other method
lander please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Yohans(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Haha.
Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by CheedyJ(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Your pikin never wan get sibling yet na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by lilyheaven: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Your wife should put him on breast, while you go from behind.
Or you put his favorite cartoon for him in the sitting room.
Or while he sleeps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Saintdan0421(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sounds more of an imaginative piece than reality.
Tales by Sunlight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by posty56: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dorcmass:
Anonymous.
any other method
lander please
try different style, shebi your pikin they go school?, knack for kitchen, bathroom, parlour etc.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by posty56: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen
he doesn't have money, all this men set, they won't be financially stable them go they jump inside marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Georgekyrian(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
KiNg0G:

how old is the child?

if between 1 to 3
no qualms.

make hu na run am

Noooo, to me a child of 1 year already have thought recording in his memory, he could recount that later and it leads to bad upbringing abeg

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by KiNg0G: 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Georgekyrian:

Noooo, to me a child of 1 year already have thought recording in his memory, he could recount that later and it leads to bad upbringing abeg

1 year?

funny you

oya narrate give me how your mama take stop you breast.

talk reality jhor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na wa o. So its because of sex you called your child a moro.n? SMH.

The only solution is to get a bigger apartment with more space so the child/children can have his/their own room. Though I doubt if this will still work because you already made the child get accustomed to sleeping on the same bed with you and forcing him to stop now would be very difficult.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by Bundle002(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Shey u wan hear ?
Re: How Did You Have Sex With Your Wife On The Same Bed With Ur Child by frozen70(f): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dorcmass:
Anonymous.
any other method
lander please

Normally, father's sleeps outer side of the bed, mother always in the middle to prevent father's body movements that will affect the child and then the child will definitely sleep by the wall

This same position allows you to have contact with the mum

The mum being in the middle will serve dad on the left side and baby on the right side

But once that child gets to one year, pls change the child position before any act

The type of foam that you are using is an important factor in this game

If you are using those type of foam that sinks in the middle, the child may roll in the middle and that will be too risky during fun times

If you have a just normal bed, you must consider where to keep the child

But if it's a six by six bed, no cause for alarm

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Women Are Never Contented With What God Gave Them...(pics) / Does L.o.v.e Rili Exist??? / I Can Catch Grenade For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.