Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) (19387 Views)

Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba / Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Rehabitation In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
thefakestan:
Well congratulations guys
is a gradual process
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by splendor8(f): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
I hope the roads will not be like okorocha roads that last only 3 months

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by obasiken: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
Let is collasped first. Mgbe groundnut na abiabeghi anyi ndira ata mkpuru shi ewu?

This kind of talk is why i relocated out of aba. People are moving forward and thinking of their future. While we are doing the same thing and hope to get a different result. This is d same pattern of governance of TA Orji and people like you were praising him.

Go to enugu and ask them how they rehabilitated their roads. Its not rocket science.
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
missionmex:
I for say!
u want d charcol wey u go use press cloth? I know say light no dey ur area but we get light for my domot.
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
obasiken:
Pls stop posting this. I lived in aba for over 25 years. This is absolutely rubbish. There is no stone base. No adequate drainage. I am a civil engineer and i guarantee u, These roads will colapse in less than 2 years. Especially the section before rail on aba owerri road
my friend say the truth for once......these ones are being rehabilitated....most of the NEW roads are cement based

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
obasiken:

This kind of talk is why i relocated out of aba. People are moving forward and thinking of their future. While we are doing the same thing and hope to get a different result. This is d same pattern of governance of TA Orji and people like you were praising him.

Go to enugu and ask them how they rehabilitated their roads. Its not rocket science.
It is better you have relocated there,please stay there and never come here again. You call yourself an enginier yet you don't know how they rehab and maintain road. Enugu you're talking the whole road was built from scratch by Chime right? Talking rubbish in the name of anya ufu.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by HzRF(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Farnsworth:
the quality of the roads look really poor and may not last 15 years, Look at the quality of roads built in Akwa Ibom, those are the road that will stand the test of time.
check out the pics of projects in osun on net cum to Osun and juxtapose
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
HzRF:

check out the pics of projects in osun on net cum to Osun and juxtapose
aside owing debt,I thought Osun has a performing governor when it comes to infrastruuture?
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
If Okezie ikpeazu can maintain this tempo I think abia will rise again,but he is not the governor of aba alone let him fix umuahia and rural areas too. Peter Obi was able to fix major towns and rural roads at the same time the major reason why we love him so much
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
francondu:
If Okezie ikpeazu can maintain this tempo I think abia will rise again,but he is not the governor of aba alone let him fix umuahia and rural areas too. Peter Obi was able to fix major towns and rural roads at the same time the major reason why we love him so much
We are talking about 7months in power,the salary criers are no longer screaming because they are being well paid now. Fg is yet to initiate any road project since 7 months but fools won't appreciate someone that is doing everything to put their sufferings to an end. Aba is not the only place he is working,go to Dozie way Umuahia,World bank Estate and Agbama.Ikpeazu does not segregate. Abariba,Ohaafia,Isikwuato,Arochukwu are all getting attention. All the Transitional Chairmen were given money to grade the rural road pending when State will move fully to tar them.

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by minwafor: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
it has the similarities of the road Orji Uzor Kalu built that did not stand the test of time. The quality I am seeing is nothing compared to standard roads except if this is just a palliative measure before the actual road construction starts. Good luck to Abians.
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
obasiken:
Pls stop posting this. I lived in aba for over 25 years. This is absolutely rubbish. There is no stone base. No adequate drainage. I am a civil engineer and i guarantee u, These roads will colapse in less than 2 years. Especially the section before rail on aba owerri road
My friend keep quiet, you dis enemy of progress .

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by coolzeal(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Kudos to the governor for rehabilitating Aba roads. We need to establish rural development and communities in the entire East to boast economy activities.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good roads with poor drainage.... #WontLast angry

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by obasiken: 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
It is better you have relocated there,please stay there and never come here again. You call yourself an enginier yet you don't know how they rehab and maintain road. Enugu you're talking the whole road was built from scratch by Chime right? Talking rubbish in the name of anya ufu.

Anya ufu Hahaahahahhaah. What do u know about road construction? All we need in aba is One competent construction company, pay them well and they will design the drainage and use quality material to construct the road. Enugu used Arab contractors and we are using these low quality contractors.

I say it again with good authority that road will fail.
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aba aba aba aba..... Umuahia nko.... Other areas of abia nko ... Is dis man an aba governor or abia governor pls
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by IamDejman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ikpeazu means business o

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by lillyana(f): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2015
Keep it up my able governor

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by DECOtech(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
unibenstudent1:
IPOB YOUTHS WONT LIKE THIS
Meaning what?
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by jurjes(f): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op show me P.H road.
Then i will agree that Ikpeazu is working
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by jurjes(f): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op show me P.H road.
Then i will agree that Ikpeazu is working
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Chukazu: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2015
obasiken:

exactly one thing I found out on the roads been done by Ikpeazu, is lacking of proper drainage, and that says alot about his so call PhD

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by mecks15(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
This are china roads. Are we having a replica of the poor quality of roads in IMO in aba too. ThiS roads won't last two years. God help us.
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by vicmela(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
if the roads in Abia is been rebuilt now, wat happen to the money that was mapped out to do the job in the last administration?
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Ponponkon:
We are talking about 7months in power,the salary criers are no longer screaming because they are being well paid now. Fg is yet to initiate any road project since 7 months but fools won't appreciate someone that is doing everything to put their sufferings to an end. Aba is not the only place he is working,go to Dozie way Umuahia,World bank Estate and Agbama.Ikpeazu does not segregate. Abariba,Ohaafia,Isikwuato,Arochukwu are all getting attention. All the Transitional Chairmen were given money to grade the rural road pending when State will move fully to tar them.
that is what he was elected to do

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Nathokes(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
You people should not believe the "substandard" roads and projects this ponponkon comes here to announce. When you come to Aba and Abia you see things for yourself. This guy is an agent of Gov. Ikpeazu. Scan through his profile you'll see he has been announcing this imposed Governor on Abians on nairaland
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by odogwu125: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
I am happy to see Ferotex Construction Company (FCC) Indigenous participation in development
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
Rhea:
[size=18pt]Is Theodore "The Thief"Orji watching this?[/size]

That man needs to be jailed for LIFE
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by odogwu125: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
mecks15:
This are china roads. Are we having a replica of the poor quality of roads in IMO in aba too. ThiS roads won't last two years. God help us.
These are inner steets with less traffic, no need wasting money on them.
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by EricDonn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nathokes:
You people should not believe the "substandard" roads and projects this ponponkon comes here to announce. When you come to Aba and Abia you see things for yourself. This guy is an agent of Gov. Ikpeazu. Scan through his profile you'll see he has been announcing this imposed Governor on Abians on nairaland
Thank God u said "on Abians on nairaland" . Not on Abians in Abia... the pple at home have elected a homeboy, try and vote Rita Orji or dat Emeka to govern u in Lagos
Re: Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) by francondu: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
minwafor:
it has the similarities of the road Orji Uzor Kalu built that did not stand the test of time. The quality I am seeing is nothing compared to standard roads except if this is just a palliative measure before the actual road construction starts. Good luck to Abians.
if I understood the op very well it is palliative because they are done in the main town where the major problem is pot holes and if they maintain it as he said they won't have any problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra PDP Primaries: We Were Threatened - Umahi / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Court Today (Video) / Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.