Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why Men Can't Stay Faithful-1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Can't Stay Faithful-1 (560 Views)

There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. / I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Can't Stay Faithful-1 by kelvinclint(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
WHY MEN CAN'T STAY FAITHFUL - 1 . . One of the most puzzling phenomenon ever known to mankind is the male-folk's tendency to have multiple sexual partners at a time. A normal functioning man is likely to have more than one sexual partner regardless of whatever type of commitment he is into. Men's Infidelity is the default cause for the break up in a relationship. So much so that when a relationship breaks up the easiest guess is- the man cheated. . One of the most notorious sexist school of thoughts says: "all men are the same". The same in the sense that men are generally manipulative polygamous cheats. As much as that expression shouldn't be taken too literally, there is an element of reasonability in its general application . Not all men are cheats, but all men have the tendency to cheat. I used to antagonize this position about men's general innate flare for sexual pluralism, but then the more I grew up the more it becomes more obvious to me that there's a lot of truth in it... Even though not absolutely, but generally . . Before I ever got to know what it felt like to lock lips with a girl, as a young naive and innocent teen, I always wondered why men cheated. Why men were more interested in having multiple sexual partners, and could boast about it, and women couldn't. Why men had the highest tendency to cheat regardless how serious their commitments were. I always wanted to know why, unlike men, women were less sexually active, and generally committed to one at a time- and those few of them who did multiple partners were considered sluts. . I always wondered how women managed to be less sexually active even though they got the biggest opportunities to, like a girl could have sex with as many as 5 guys a day if she wishes, because almost every man she comes across silently or openly wishes to have sex with her. However men aren't this opportuned. They have to develop schemes to get laid, yet somehow they just won't stop hunting. . I have done some research and I think from my observations, I have discovered some reasons behind this masculine overactive sexual tendencies. So in the second part of this segment I'm going to enumerate a few reasons for men's "infidelity".
Re: Why Men Can't Stay Faithful-1 by greatnaija01: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
kelvinclint:
WHY MEN CAN'T STAY
FAITHFUL - 1
One of the most puzzling
phenomenon ever known to
mankind is the male-folk's
tendency to have multiple
sexual partners at a time. A
normal functioning man is
likely to have more than one
sexual partner regardless of
whatever type of commitment
he is into. Men's Infidelity is
the default cause for the
break up in a relationship. So
much so that when a
relationship breaks up the
easiest guess is- the man
cheated.
One of the most notorious
sexist school of thoughts
says: "all men are the same".
The same in the sense that
men are generally
manipulative polygamous
cheats. As much as that
expression shouldn't be
taken too literally, there is
an element of reasonability in
its general application . Not
all men are cheats, but all
men have the tendency to
cheat. I used to antagonize
this position about men's
general innate flare for
sexual pluralism, but then
the more I grew up the more
it becomes more obvious to
me that there's a lot of truth
in it... Even though not
absolutely, but generally .
Before I ever got to know
what it felt like to lock lips
with a girl, as a young naive
and innocent teen, I always
wondered why men cheated.
Why men were more
interested in having multiple
sexual partners, and could
boast about it, and women
couldn't. Why men had the
highest tendency to cheat
regardless how serious their
commitments were. I always
wanted to know why, unlike
men, women were less
sexually active, and
generally committed to one at
a time- and those few of
them who did multiple
partners were considered
sluts.
I always wondered how
women managed to be less
sexually active even though
they got the biggest
opportunities to, like a girl
could have sex with as many
as 5 guys a day if she
wishes, because almost
every man she comes across
silently or openly wishes to
have sex with her. However
men aren't this opportuned.
They have to develop
schemes to get laid, yet
somehow they just won't
stop hunting.
I have done some research
and I think from my
observations, I have
discovered some reasons
behind this masculine
overactive sexual
tendencies. So in the second
part of this segment I'm
going to enumerate a few
reasons for men's
"infidelity".

EVEN WOMEN ARE NOT FAITHFUL TOO, IT ALL BEGINS WITH A FAITHFUL PARTNER CHEATED ON AND THEN IN REVENGE BECOMES UNFAITHFUL IN THE NEXT RELATIONSHIP AND IT RIPPLES, ITS JUST THAT IT IS MEN WHO ARE MOSTLY CAUGHT, FAITHFULNESS STARTS FROM THE HIDDEN THOUGHTS AND INTERNAL COMPARISONS AND GUESS WHAT..... WE-ALL-CHEAT MEN AND WOMEN ALIKE. ITS A CASE OF WHO GETS CAUGHT...... EVEN IF YOU CLAIM HOLY HOLY, YOU MUST HAVE CHEATED ON GOD TOO

1 Like

Re: Why Men Can't Stay Faithful-1 by talktonase(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
I dont fool around,i am faithful to a fault...even if they gimme free i no dey collect!
Re: Why Men Can't Stay Faithful-1 by Nature8(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Op, that's your own opinion..
Re: Why Men Can't Stay Faithful-1 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
They are natural cheaters. its in their blood
Re: Why Men Can't Stay Faithful-1 by greatnaija01: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
They are natural cheaters. its in their blood

ITS NOT IN A CHILDS BLOOD, FAITHFUL PARENTS GIVE BIRTH TO UNFAITHFUL FOLKS, SO WHERE IS THE BLOOD CONNECTION? THINGS DO NOT JUST HAPPEN
Re: Why Men Can't Stay Faithful-1 by cosby02(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Define "faithfulness" first.

(1) (Reply)

Scandal!! Woman Claims Married Nigerian Striker, Brown Ideye Is The Father Of He / Uuu / Men Vs Women, Who Cheat The Most In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.