Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From (4548 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2018
I found this on my twitter feed... Can't stop laughing cheesy

There's always that one guy who you just can't stay away from even though you know he is so bad for you cry

I'm sure other ladies can relate

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by selfwife(f): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2018
that's when i was single.reminds me of that music 'bad romance' by one oyinbo lady..
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by selfwife(f): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2018
;Dbad romance
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2018
cool

I am not a big fan of big Monstrous DICK since I have no plans to shift my womb next to my kidney sha..

But I am so craaazy with a guy that who knows how to eat my NUNU as if his life depends on every drop of my creamy juice #FountainOfLife grin

Hahahahaahahahahah...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2018
selfwife:
that's when i was single.reminds me of that music 'bad romance' by one oyinbo lady..

Lady Gaga cheesy love that song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by selfwife(f): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Lady Gaga cheesy love that song
thank you jare for reminding me.
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I am not a big fan big Monstrous DICK since I have no plans to shift my womb next to my kidney sha..

But I am so craaazy with a guy that who knows how to eat my NUNU as if his life depends on every drop of my creamy juice #FountainOfLife grin

Hahahahaahahahahah...

Whoa lady shocked lol

Who said anything about big D :p .... Honestly I think for me it's the average one that does the trick from a shy guy...
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Whoa lady shocked lol

Who said anything about big D :p .... Honestly I think for me it's the average one that does the trick from a shy guy...

Only monstrous muddy yams will gonna hurt ur NUNU ... Even that eggplant on the picture is soooooooo huge sha. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Small or regular size won't hurt a nunu, some ladies cud not even feel that the pencil D is already inside.. embarassed
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Twoclans(f): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I am not a big fan of big Monstrous DICK since I have no plans to shift my womb next to my kidney sha..

Hahahahaahahahahah...

Queen please tell them head is bae lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Twoclans(f): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

There's always that one guy who you just can't stay away from even though you know he is so bad for you cry

Hmmmmmmmm absolutely true .

Bad Romance

1 Like

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Amakababe(f): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2018
Very true smiley
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by austyn0(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2018
I musn't be the first guy to comment,, so I will just book space...

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Divay22(f): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2018
Same goes for guys.
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by biebs: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2018
jus peeping cooljus peeping
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2018
austyn0:
I musn't be the first guy to comment,, so I will just book space...

Welcome cheesy... So what would you like as your prize kiss
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by naijacentric(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na today women dat dont know wat dey want confused beings
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by BiafranBushBoy: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
This thread isn't meant for virgins.

So I will pass...
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by MrCork: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

angry
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

So I will pass...

Are you gay shocked .... It's meant for ladies
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

angry

You again
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
naijacentric:
Na today women dat dont know wat dey want confused beings

What u mean
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Saff(f): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

So I will pass...
samee.
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by BiafranBushBoy: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Are you gay shocked .... It's meant for ladies

Oh my! Sorry about that.
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by MrCork: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

You again

..but why are u looking for guys to stay away with on nairaland. ..please are u ok? (No ofeense ) angry
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by BiafranBushBoy: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Saff:
samee.

Nice joke, next joke...

You better stay and learn advanced techniques... cheesy
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Saff(f): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Nice joke, next joke...

You better stay and learn advanced techniques... cheesy
grin grin
I’m following you
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by BiafranBushBoy: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Saff:
grin grin
I’m following you

Follow me? Lol... You don't wana know my next destination right?

Catchya at the "Ashawo and Beer palour" thread.
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Truckpusher(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Immaturity is a disease and it can ruin your chances of hooking up with the real deal.
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Headlesschicken(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
undecidedUna craze too much,u guys fall for many things n come back for many things not just d d!ck....
Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

..but why are u looking for guys to stay away with on nairaland. ..please are u ok? (No ofeense ) angry

You sentence doesn't make sense... As usual lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecidedUna craze too much,u guys fall for many things n come back for many things not just d d!ck....

Hate to be the bearer of bad news ...but sometimes it's just dick coz you have nothing else to offer undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) / I Finally Decided To Let Go... / My Chat With A Jobless Nigerian Woman. Pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.