Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You (6740 Views)

Photos Of Girls Without Bra Partying In Lagos Resurfaces Online / Suggestive Photos Of Youths Swimming At The Beach On Boxing Day / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Lalasticlala!! dont relocate your family to my neighbourhood, these kids are crazy mehn! Singing *mama in the kitchen cooking rice, papa in the parlour watching film* i dont know the rest.

Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Tolexander: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
Randyhot:
Lalasticlala!! dont relocate your family to my neighbourhood, these kids are crazy mehn! Singing *mama in the kitchen cooking rice, papa in the parlour watching film* i dont know the rest.
end time kids!

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
shocked wtf!?? some parents tho undecided
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Galacious1: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by faith551(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
This is what happens when you stay in a room with your kids.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by younghartz(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
#continueSinging
Children in the garden playing *** papapapa(clapping)
Change ur style,another one,be like that, be like that grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Amiano(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
Holy Mary mother of God, Op abeg whr u dey stay?

Uwa mme bie
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by misspicy(f): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bet why?
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
;DLACASARA com see ur SHUDERN OOOoooo

If u don't do sumtin now dos kids will end up 4 fp
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by adegunahmed(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
u see.this kids saw their parent or elders doing rubbish. WATCH OVER UR KIDS
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by OKUCHI11(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
sometimes I don't blame Pedophiles ....but the parents of the affected children
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Amiano:
Holy Mary mother of God, Op abeg whr u dey stay?

Uwa mme bie
and the yeye small girl is enjoying the" clothed" doggy. I live in lagos
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by adegunwa4real(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
See rocking...that girl na Hoeloshi in d making! But then....the poor kids are nothing but pencil in d hand of the parents angry
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin grin perfect doggy!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
adegunahmed:
u see.this kids saw their parent or elders doing rubbish.
WATCH OVER UR KIDS
i swear most of this kids of nowadays don fast track there parents.
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin perfect doggy!!
badt girl, you saw that abi
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by francizy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Why do people usually recycle old and useless pictures, post them on Nairaland and the mods moves them to FP? If you wanna do the pics thingy, why not be creative? Why do you have to use pictures that has been in circulation since over 4 - 6 years ago?

Worse part of it all, you had to lie that it happened in your neighborhood on boxing day. OP, you can do better than this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Fact is these kids are born Adults. Can't deny pressing some of my female age mates at schl and home butts at 5 maself tho, getting exposed to a near-sex xperience @ 13 and finally getting laid @19 (pun intended) ..So , ain't seeing nothing Mega 'bout this ...

The Mega problem wt ds age is Media that blows every single 'thing' ,The teeming hypocritical adult population too who are yearning to get pissed off by every single thing As if they all are absolutely clean and free of blemishes.. Its all so complicated, that's not good sad

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Gofwane(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mehn, the other day me and my guys were drinking at water ways garden when a couple came in with their kids.

Oboy, na so this small girl of not more than 6years started to shake her bum to the music playing. I swear those girls wey dey dance for wizkid and co are all learners in front of that girl.

The girl then catwalked to where the bar man was, grabbed the pole supporting the stand and started mimicking a stripper. Wallahi, she was so professional about it. She even dey use hand touch her imaginery agbalumo breast.

What's worse? The parents no even send! I sha enjoyed the show but a huge part of me really felt bad cos i know what she's doing is wrong
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by jaytee01(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
Gofwane:
Mehn, the other day me and my guys were drinking at water ways garden when a couple came in with their kids.

Oboy, na so this small girl of not more than 6years started to shake her bum to the music playing. I swear those girls wey dey dance for wizkid and co are all learners in front of that girl.

The girl then catwalked to where the bar man was, grabbed the pole supporting the stand and started mimicking a stripper. Wallahi, she was so professional about it. She even dey use hand touch her imaginery agbalumo breast.

What's worse? The parents no even send! I sha enjoyed the show but a huge part of me really felt bad cos i know what she's doing is wrong
grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by eagleccentric(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2015
Even the op who posted this has problems. SMH
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by franklingud(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
Na wa oo!!
Uma mmebi.
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by mamagee3(f): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
I pity this kids...

At this stage, boy will grow up to be a great womanizer while the girl will become a club girl.
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
cry

Children of nowadays.... Jonathan sef
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by OreoPaschal(m): 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Randyhot:
Your names must be Lion or Linus cos you lie alot.. which boxing day?Dude,this picture has been online for ages now..You dn't have to lie to make fp or create attention.#Shalom wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Realone92(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Sugar daddy lol
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Joeny(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
These kids are a product of their immediate environment. External influence such as musical videos by our musical artists is also another factor. The onus is on their parents to caution & bring them up properly.

Looking for an auto mechanic during emergency? Or you are in need of an auto parts for you cars & vehicles? http://www.carpartsnigeria.com is your sure bet. We take the stress off your back. Check us out today!
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by 400billionman: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Owk

Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
younghartz:
#continueSinging
Children in the garden playing *** papapapa(clapping)
Change ur style,another one,be like that, be like that grin

i played d game like kilode lol

Sorry

Sang d song like kilode grin
Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by JrizzyJosh(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nigga you get sense? You see 2 kids doing this you can't stop stop them? Instead you snap them or probably got the photo from net. ...wait o! Can you watch your kids or relation or probably friends son and daughter do this and still upload it?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You by Chibaby87(f): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
You can lie ehhhh, attention seeker. Which of your neighbour kids ehhhh? Answer me orrrr. Not only your neighbour kids even your kids neighbour. You just recycled old pix.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Prescribe Good Condom For Me / Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House / Davido & His Dad Seen Racing Each Other At Atlanta. Rolls Royce Vs Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.