Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? (2503 Views)

Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. / How Do I Quit The Girl Am Having A Crush With... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by uckennety(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvtoyota:
Hi guys, I started dating this girl like 2months ago, she came to town for her IT, she is schooling in a polytechnic in Benin. I met her through a mutual friend. I liked her and we started dating. She is real pretty and Sexxy, the kind of girl I want to marry. I took good care of her. We had fun. Boy oh Boy. She is always chatting with friends on Facebook and Twitter and WhatsApp, so far I have given her 60k for her house rent, she also collected 48k and promised to pay back, she gave the money to her girl friend who has refused to pay back. I discussed marriage with her but she said she has other plans for now. She is 21yrs old. I do everything for her including buying pad, recharge card hair nails etc. She claims she hustle to pay her bills. Now she wants me to pay school fees, hand out, furnish her room etc. She was supposed to come to my crib for Christmas but she went to stay with her elder sister. IS THIS GIRL WORTH IT?
Na ur fuckmatE u wan mk babe
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Erums(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvtoyota:
Hi guys, I started dating this girl like 2months ago, she came to town for her IT, she is schooling in a polytechnic in Benin. I met her through a mutual friend. I liked her and we started dating. She is real pretty and Sexxy, the kind of girl I want to marry. I took good care of her. We had fun. Boy oh Boy. She is always chatting with friends on Facebook and Twitter and WhatsApp, so far I have given her 60k for her house rent, she also collected 48k and promised to pay back, she gave the money to her girl friend who has refused to pay back. I discussed marriage with her but she said she has other plans for now. She is 21yrs old. I do everything for her including buying pad, recharge card hair nails etc. She claims she hustle to pay her bills. Now she wants me to pay school fees, hand out, furnish her room etc. She was supposed to come to my crib for Christmas but she went to stay with her elder sister. IS THIS GIRL WORTH IT?

excess money
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by olac21(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvtoyota:

More of it is wot I expect frm you bro!!you gonna be wise wit tym!
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Funkybabee(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
shey na dasuki money u dey spend like this

EFCC.....,,...........
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by luvtoyota(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
abimic:
As much as u try burnish the story, it's too embellished! How in this jet age can even a fool fall victim to this ignominy? anyway, since you're Dasuki of our time on nairaland, just send her parents abroad, buy her a Porsche, latest iPhone and probably build a duplex for her instead of furnishing her apartment. God loves a cheerful giver, meanwhile, don't forget to tell her to pay her tithe o.

Wait ooo , are you guys saying it is wrong for a man to spend some alert on his girlfriend ? i don't get it why you call me a fool because i paid house rent of 60k , dash babe 48k , send her brother 10k for Christmas . afterall some guys buy iphone 6s for woman , some guys buy there babe car . just tell me its not ok . why insult an elder-statesman like this ? its is so indecent, uncouth ,primitive , uncivilized, uncircumcised , cretinitic , obsessive compulsive and the highest level of sadomasochism to insult a citizen that found himself in the den of an eclesiastical Ecstasy induced profligacy seeking irenic restitution . please give useful comments .
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by abimic(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvtoyota:

Wait ooo , are you guys saying it is wrong for a man to spend some alert on his girlfriend ? i don't get it why you call me a fool because i paid house rent of 60k , dash babe 48k , send her brother 10k for Christmas . afterall some guys buy iphone 6s for woman , some guys buy there babe car . just tell me its not ok . why insult an elder-statesman like this ? its is so indecent, uncouth ,primitive , uncivilized, uncircumcised , cretinitic , obsessive compulsive and the highest level of sadomasochism to insult a citizen that found himself in the den of an eclesiastical Ecstasy induced profligacy seeking irenic restitution . please give useful comments .
Okay, but isn't the handwriting so glaring on the wall that one is groveling and being used. What would become of u if per adventure u stop this charity work of yours, Can she still say I love u or care about u? Stop comparing yourself with others, that somebody spent a million on a lady, does that mean u would spend a billion on same too? Ain't there people spending million on businesses, moreover, our sources of income differ, for the spendthrift, they need think twice and for the husbandry, they've thought twice already. A man that works really hard to make his money won't spend it on a careless adventure, one whose return is near zilch. My advice is look before leaping, yorubas would say, ka se bi eniku ka wo Eni toferan Eni meaning, let's feign death and see who truly love us. Stop the naira giving spree, check if truly, she will still be same person, even from your post, I sense she's not the sincere type sef.
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Dagaya(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2015
my friend learn from Ur elders...everyone who has followed that line has always regretted it..guy I just came out of one line dis and av still not fully recovered ... it is easier to spend money on urself or even invest than spend it on a woman that is not yet your wife..cus at the end...this gurls ain't loyal..
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Dongorgon5(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvtoyota:

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Dongorgon5(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
luvtoyota:

You sha wan perish ontop Biitch
You need Deliverance.
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by luvtoyota(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
Dongorgon5:
You sha wan perish ontop Biitch
You need Deliverance.

na wah to you sha
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2015
OP must be junior Dasuki

Sorry in advance

D kind heartbrek u go suffer eh!
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 29, 2015
Op I understand your feelings but let me give u the best advise in this situation. Use all the arsenal within your disposal to start marriage proceedings. You made the mistake of spending so much without extracting commitment from her that she is ready to marry you whenever you are ready. if you dont my guy when she shows you what disloyalty means u might even commit suicide.
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by WebSurfer(m): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2015
luvtoyota:
[size=16pt]as soon as i read that part ''she said she has other plans for now'' i was like ... oh boy see MAGA, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by odaniel1(m): 3:09am On Dec 29, 2015
Yes, if Okro is in ur brain!
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by AVRecruit: 3:30am On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by olac21(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2015
luvtoyota:

Baba y you daft lyk dis?all dese tins are to much!I hope dis is 1of d useful comments u craved for!
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by jackpot(f): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2015
intbizoil:
Op I understand your feelings but let me give u the best advise in this situation. Use all the arsenal within your disposal to start marriage proceedings. You made the mistake of spending so much without extracting commitment from her that she is ready to marry you whenever you are ready. if you dont my guy when she shows you what disloyalty means u might even commit suicide.
even if you pay dowry, they can still abscond. Check out this post
BeeBeeOoh:
my brother use ur tongue & count your teeth, many guys that tow this part regretted it at d end.

Last year by dis time, it happened 2 someone close to me after the guy had spend so much on her. After the guy had paid her dowry, d lady lady in question called off the wedding.

REASON: The guy is not in the same class with her again.

Last Bullet: Ain't discouraging u bro, but don't make an everlasting mistake bro. USE YOUR TONGUE & COUNT YOUR TEETH..
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by babyfaceafrica: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2015
So guys still dull like this?..kwontinue
Re: Is It Proper To Pay School Fees And House Rent For A Girl Am Dating? by Genovese(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2015
whirlwind7:
Yes, she's worth it!
In fact, you need to step up your generosity. Also pay the tuition fee for her siblings, use your entire paycheck to please and give her a nice time. Don't forget to tell her to invite her whatsapp friends on weekends, so you can give them all a smashing fun time.

It won't be out of place to sponsor her for a masters degree later.
You are so kind, so nice....a salt of the earth. Your type is rare...that is why your type become extinct in no time.

Keep it up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Picked A Crush Letter In School Today... Didn't Know Such Still Exist / Just Bought A Puppy For Christmas / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.