Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 (2899 Views)

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Ladies What Is The Worst Pick Up Line U've Ever Heard / Ladies, What's The Worst Pick Up Line You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
apparently, na only you oo.. You asked for craze tongue

Ok tongue
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by viclawz(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
CaroLyner:
Are you a magician? Because abraca-dayum, girl!
Yeah. Now watch me disappear
cheesy cheesy did he disappear? grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by Sent4rina: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
pickup line ko, stationwagon track ni...
Shey na wetin ur mate dey tink be dat abi how dem go make money for beta living. Mtcheeww.
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by 20bc(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mine was, baby if I was a fly I would be around you cause you the sh!t.... grin grin

Another one was, hour mother must be an okaro seller cause your beauty draws me to you... grin grin

After all these lines they way when the babe take look me ehn......

Before I say jack... We done daykiss
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by vizkiz: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sent4rina:
pickup line ko, stationwagon track ni...
Shey na wetin ur mate dey tink be dat abi how dem go make money for beta living. Mtcheeww.

no be me talk say make your life never better now. grin
Abeg clear road for person undecided
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by vizkiz: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
20bc:
Mine was, baby if I was a fly I would be around you cause you the sh!t.... grin grin

Another one was, hour mother must be an okaro seller cause your beauty draws me to you... grin grin

After all these lines they way when the babe take look me ehn......

Before I say jack... We done daykiss

bros you be lyion grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by Sent4rina: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

no be me talk say make your life never better now. grin
Abeg clear road for person undecided

I pity u... I sha don talk my own.
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by 20bc(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

bros you be lyion grin

embarassed embarassedAm not lying, ask my brother chinedu he plays for arsenal...... cool
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by CaroLyner(f): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
viclawz:
cheesy cheesy did he disappear? grin
i was the one that replied with "watch me disappear grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by viclawz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
CaroLyner:
i was the one that replied with "watch me disappear grin
cheesy
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by Djboosting: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
20bc:

embarassed embarassedAm not lying, ask my brother chinedu he plays for arsenal...... cool

Ok.. You can wake up now.. You know I hate it when you have nightmares.

Vizkiz, I don't do pick ups.. Cos it's fake not real cool
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by 20bc(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
Djboosting:

Ok.. You can wake up now.. You know I hate it when you have nightmares.

Lol, thanks man cheesy
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by Djboosting: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
20bc:

Lol, thanks man cheesy

I seriously don't like when people can't believe you for narrating your dreams, only for them to call you lyion.. That's weak bro.. angry
We should sue them. They need to realize u're telling the truth.

Me? Don't worry, I believe you, since it's a dream. It's not a crime to have a colorful dream. grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by vizkiz: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Djboosting:

sometimes you need it to get her attention bro. If you do it right it works out fine
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mine hapind 2 weeks ago ... Was like 'All I want for Xmas is u' and she was like 'Are u Mad? I resembu chicken'?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by Djboosting: 12:29am On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:

sometimes you need it to get her attention bro. If you do it right it works out fine

Charisma is my default settings... I just freeflow attractively..
Re: What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015 by forexbinary: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:

Ladies: what are the most annoying pick up lines guys used on you in 2015?

Guys: Ever tried wooing a lady this year but your pick up line was so terrible to start with?

Mine was
"woah, this is the angel I have been dreaming about!"
And her reply was "abeg clear road make I see" cry

What is yours?

The only pick up line I know is

NNE DO YOU LOVE ME? embarassed embarassed

No wonder am still single today cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Me: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You – My Female Boss / Can You Date A Girl For 3 Years Without Making Love To Her And Still Luv Her? / Tears As World Oldest Aquarium Fish Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.