Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive (74276 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by sampsondeen(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2015
spafu:
For me I can marry a virgin or a non virgin o, but before then I will just want to experience what is like to be "the first". That's is a medal I haven't got yet.
Ehyah..it's a sometimes a good feeling,depending on d type of girl

you feel like a boss
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by arrhenius15(m): 12:46am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:
Virginity is so overrated it's actually ridiculous.

Really? U can't be serious abt dat..like seriously...? Virginity + gud virtues is d bomb my dear.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by firstolalekan(m): 12:50am On Dec 30, 2015
Godblessaplus1:
# am a virgin#
Congratulations grin
Please grow up and engage yourself in something worthwhile. Posting your picture here won't get you any girl as you're thinking grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by fexyrich(m): 12:50am On Dec 30, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Laveda:
Are you a virgin Oya slap see my ear..I think some guys are just stup!d and confused ..... One random guy walks up to you and ask if you're a virgin..seriously what for? undecided wanna eat my virginity? Even when you say yes...some would start arguing they be like " you virgin? shocked with all these packaging ? undecided" seriously what was he expecting? Ask me that stupid question and i' ll slap madness out of your head undecided
Are you a virgin?? Oya slap see my ear tongue
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by firstolalekan(m): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Technically it's not our fault. We create hormones after sex that make us all lovey Dovey. Yous have to be nicer to us tongue you men have no excuse angry

See person wey dey claim virgin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by firstolalekan(m): 12:56am On Dec 30, 2015
DamselH33:
The experienced ones were once virgins
Yeah.. Even prostitutes were once virgins wink just take heart grin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by firstolalekan(m): 1:01am On Dec 30, 2015
henrylowe:
Frankly speaking, I don't think I can marry a virgin even when I see one. Experienced ladies rocks my boat
This one would fùck anything that has puss.y grin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by yunglivochi(m): 1:04am On Dec 30, 2015
MzzTega:
Nobody wants a Virgin.
They are all looking for the experienced ones.
Who will now teach the virgins?
grin
MzzTega:
Nobody wants a Virgin.

d virgins go teach themselves
lolz
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by ronald4lif(m): 1:08am On Dec 30, 2015
aflyingbird:
they ?? how many have u slept with ? maybe u met 1 , but u want to say " they?" . if u've slept with more than 1 , enuff for u to say "they" ... then u must be a man- hohoho tongue. see, dis is a problem , some of u men will say there're no virgins but it's u men who're sleeping around taking their virginity

Well, true I've just encountered one but I didn't mean it literally when I said 'they'. That was an allegorical speech.

How can I complain there are no virgins when I've buttressed I don't like dating one? Certainly that was unrelated to my posture and affirmation on the topic in discuss.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by labakeJ(f): 1:10am On Dec 30, 2015
cheesy Funny funny comments... n u guys should leave YourMain alone na angry

Anyway....just passing by wink
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Henrygreat212(m): 1:10am On Dec 30, 2015
please lets impact more here than to abuse Plz!! most of topics here are great to lift and help us all to the next level of our life's....
We should all write with decorum...
I rep all the LADIES boldly, squarely and directly tackling this topic...
U' GIRLS ROCK!!!
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, true I've just encountered one but I didn't mean it literally when I said 'they'. That was an allegorical speech.

How can I complain there are no virgins when I've buttressed I don't like dating one? Certainly that was unrelated to my posture and affirmation on the topic in discuss.
Mind you, you never could tell what would happen.

I see you taking a virgin down the aisle bro cool
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2015
Henrygreat212:
please lets impact more here than to abuse Plz!! most of topics here are great to lift and help us all to the next level of our life's....
We should all write with decorum...
I rape all the LADIES boldly, squarely and directly tackling this topic...
U' GIRLS ROCK!!!
Nice one boss cool
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 1:14am On Dec 30, 2015
labakeJ:

Or you also want to pitch your tent here and call yourself a virgin?

Guys will chop you raw oooo cool
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by urchcoded(m): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2015
embarassedsee as all dis non virgins dy wail my dear if u no. b virgin she she she shame embarassedsee as all dis non virgins dy wail my dear if u no. b virgin she she she shame
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by snoopdg(m): 1:19am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:
Virginity is so overrated it's actually ridiculous.

Where do you belong cos I didn't expect such from a lady like you.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by ronald4lif(m): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Mind you, you never could tell what would happen.

I see you taking a virgin down the aisle bro cool

Prophet Tosyne. grin

Well, I don't know what's in stock for me but if fate should permit that then I'd have to embrace it.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Hautside(m): 1:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Let their female friends teach them or they stick to adult films.

MzzTega:
Nobody wants a Virgin.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Cutehector(m): 1:25am On Dec 30, 2015
labakeJ:

babe hop into my car leme giv u a ride to where u goin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 1:28am On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Prophet Tosyne. grin

Well, I don't know what's in stock for me but if fate should permit that then I'd have to embrace it.
Then you will have no choice other than stand the sight of blood cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 30, 2015
My guy asked some months after we met.
My guy: babe, are u a virgin
Me: No, I'm not(y shld I lie? If we get serious nko? Won't he eventually find out undecided)
My guy: how many relationships have you been in?
Me: Three.
My guy: Can u say u have had sex more than 20times?
Me: (this question is annoying anyway. Am I suppose to be counting that) I'm not going to answer that babe.
My guy: Well, I don't care about your past thou, I just need your full attention in this relationship.
Me; I don't have a bad past(Yes, I dont) I just went through the normal relationship ish that did not work out.
Here we are today keeping our relationship. Virgin or not, the guy that will love you will love you. It just depends on how you treat each other. I rest my case.

98% of us regrets ever loosing the virginity. Believe me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Cutehector:
babe hop into my car leme giv u a ride to where u goin
You don start again. What has giving her a ride got to do with this thread?

Girl !!! Flee from this young man with Bsc cool

*To be forewarned is to be fore armed
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by VirginFinder: 1:31am On Dec 30, 2015
MzzTega:
Nobody wants a Virgin.

Says who?
Virgins rock!
I love virgins!!
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by ronald4lif(m): 1:34am On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Then you will have no choice other than stand the sight of blood cheesy

embarassed
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by taiwoadeola: 1:48am On Dec 30, 2015
are u craboji or craboya ;Dare u craboji or craboya
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by seaga: 1:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Speechless3:
Am guessing that virgins would be pissed with these almost horrible questions too undecided

They don't need these questions, do they? maybe the 1st one, which cancels all others
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by seaga: 1:59am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Actually I am a Virgin. Sorry to disappoint you.

Anyways I just think there are so much other things that are interesting about me. So much other things I'd rather be proud of. My virginity isn't just one of them. It's just a meh factor. Like my eyes are brown.

Its quite ironic....

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2015
firstolalekan:

Popesam1, u dey mind her?

Don't be deceived by her slimness o cheesy
The borehole done turn well grin I swear

undecided

Shoro niyen?

Nah your papa dey drill the hole bah? undecided

Ode! undecided
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2015
HDee:
one spotted grin they will always frown when the subject is brought up. Bet why?

tongue
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by kobonaire(m): 2:05am On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Small small bro cheesy
We no get beef nah tongue
its all cool .….. I liked your "10 signs of poverty thread" , that should have made FP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.