Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) (74321 Views)

Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) / Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Gossipninja: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
A Ghanaian man was caught red handed with a married woman, in a sexual intercourse in a hotel.

In a viral video, the said husband came with his friends to serve as witnesses, while the wife was seen covering her face in shame.

Other Guests at the hotel heard screams and plea and had to gather at the scene...

Watch the video here and see how the man was treated

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Olalan(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
The way married women cheat these days is alarming..........no thanks to multiple sexual partners before marriage.
BTW I doubt if a lady with above 5 sexual partners before marriage would stay faithful

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Zombiekiller010: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Dont watch the video,i watched it ,its a waste of data

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Sisqoman(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ashawo

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
kiss
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by goIdenvaI: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Very b
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
And?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by SwacoBlackPope: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Thanks to the man above me

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Stdaviding(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Is it a crime or an offense to have sex (mutual consent) with a married somebody ��‍♂️

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by bikefab(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Two consenting adults whose activity was interrupted. That's all i see.

*Modified*... The fool that quoted me should focus on his life and stop calling his seniors names. Kids of these days totally lack respect. I am not responsible for your frustrations.

14 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by ThundrCork(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Once you engage in sex with multiple men before marriage, it will take a camel to pass thru the eye of a niddle for you not to cheat. It’s the reason why the holy books advise you not to engage in sex until you get married because once you start, there’s no going back. Respect to #virgins

197 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by highdon(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
pathetic
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by sukerefakere(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Stdaviding:
Is it a crime or an offense to have sex (mutual consent) with a married somebody ��‍♂️
same question on my mind

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Though i was born into a Christian family n region [SE NIG], Islam remains the best religion that can tame man's excesses in practise.
for most of our churches/society hv been overwhelmed by civilization that gave room to prostitution, adultery/fornication, alcohol n drug abuse.
note: I am using Saudi Arabia as a case study.
I am not talking of Nigerian Moslems.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Abiola2019: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by omoteacher(m): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

How I wan watch 2 adults copulating ? I mind my business. The way married folks cheat tire me sef.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Olalan:
The way married women cheat these days is alarming..........no thanks to multiple sexual partners before marriage.
i dey tell you.

Stay single when you know you still have outside package to run!

13 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Why will a man be this stupid?
You brought your friends o be witnesses to the way your wife cheats or cheated on you with another man
When all you needed to do was just to get the evidence then send the woman back to Daura....

28 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eeii massa wai
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eeii challey
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Which penal code has the man broken?

You married a LovePeddler. Simple.

Sort it out with your wife. Unless the man is your good friend, relative or trusted person. Then you can be disappointed.

Same applies to a man cheating on his wife. The wife has no business with the other lady if she's not her friend or relative.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Chai! Don't do married women, they won't hear. They will be forming strong men. That man life will never be the same again.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by devigblegble: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Everyone likes sex but the rate at which Ghanaians like sex is out of control, especially their youth act like their life depends on sex smh wasted generation

13 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
they are both adults,Africans........no need for shaming them in public

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
sad
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
thank God for my tribe,our women don't try this
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by BankoleJr(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
probably her ex dat is lashing her.anyway e clear say dis marriage don run under the bus.
Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
Why will a man be this stupid?
You brought your friends o be witnesses to the way your wife cheats or cheated on you with another man
When all you needed to do was just to get the evidence then send the woman back to Daura....

no, Buhari doesn’t need a woman to go back to Daura with. He’ll go alone

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) by borntoexcel2000(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

Thanks, watching for me

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.