Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] (26687 Views)

[must See] Hot Photos Of Lady In Braless See-through Outfit At BET Awards Night / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by ggrin(f): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin why you come back? undecided
dem don celebrate new year finish na.....na jan 17 2016 dem dysad
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Laveda:
If I hear..starting from your lips grin grin
shocked Night pls!
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Trixxxy:

Lmao cheesy

grin grin grin grin less laughing more dancing if not dem no go pay me my money lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
[size=20pt]ROMANCE SECTION HALL OF FAME.[/size]

[size=15pt]KINGTOM
ISHILOVE
ROKIATU
MIZMYCOLI
KACHISBARBIE
IAMCHARIS [/size]

Congratulations!!!cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Laveda(f): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
ggrin:
dem don celebrate new year finish na.....na jan 17 2016 dem dysad
werey grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by KingTom(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
AlienStar:
Slow down smiley

is dere any reason to rush? wink
see Ehn nwanyi oma e wem time o. Biko weterem onu gi bikonu grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Trixxxy(f): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Thank you. smiley
I still don't know who you are tho. smiley
shocked I thought you knew. Its sassy angry So in your mind now, I was famzing you ehnsad
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
dj sickstars playing duro by tecno

duro grin germs of life

Germs is pronounced jams Awon falenu
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Mhizkel(f): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin still shake it o

Abeg who dey tell una bou me embarassed i shd b d one to introduce mysef
So many fellas watching ya back sweerie.
Save yourself the stress, they can always do that on your behalf.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Laveda(f): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked Night pls!
What ya thinking? Lol....some babes though cheesy.
Nightie.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wait did iamlegend1 win something? If not this award na scam o grin naijaboiy please
our boo no win.angry totally unacceptable.lets revoltgrin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
shumuel:
Okay finally i comment.

Naijaboiy you guyz are making this years Award look political, why give the same Award to more than one person, a tie-breaker should had been employed in such a situation,, i guess because its just Jpeg/Gif you decide to roll them out, kikiki Lol grin , in reality that would had stear up some fuzz.

Anyways nice job.

Congrats to all the winners, had 4 of my nominations win smiley

Naijaboiy
Tosyne2much
Punkyveer
e.t.c
Lol...nothing political sir! I simply have it to the highest nominated,that's how it was done last year too.

The nomination thread is still there as proof in case you have doubts. smiley
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by IamLEGEND1: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wait did iamNotlegend1 win something? If not this award na scam o grin naijaboil please
say wetin?
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Laveda:
What ya thinking? Lol....some babes though cheesy.
Nightie.
U kidding! cry bye grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

So many fellas watching ya back sweerie
Save yourself the stress, they can always do that on your behalf.

Wee wee
Cold
Pupu
Catarh
Malaria

They are all catching me immediately i saw d highlighted please tell me i'm not reading this its a vision
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SINNZ(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

Yipeeee...I won cheesy
Trust me, Amma put up with it.

Awwwww cry sorry hun.
Yes, I am.

Hehehe... I let you win cos you're gorgeous babe.. Could look at that dp of your's all night without blinking smiley

Thnxx swty, I'll live.. Could use a song tho.. Are u a good singer? grin

Where? East? West? North? lipsrsealed or South?
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
say wetin?
Ma nigga!! kiss
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by sinizia: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin don't even know.

After effect of too much Oshogbo weed. angry sad cry lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Trixxxy:

shocked
I thought you knew. Its sassy angry
So in your mind now, I was famzing you ehnsad
Sassychhic? shocked
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Laveda(f): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=20pt]ROMANCE SECTION HALL OF FAME.[/size]

[size=15pt]KINGTOM
ISHILOVE
ROKIATU
MIZMYCOLI
KACHISBARBIE
IAMCHARIS [/size]

Congratulations!!!cheesy
Okay..finally mizmycoli is mentioned cheesy
Congrats ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Trixxxy(f): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Sassychhic? shocked
Yes you SBtongue
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by AlienStar: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lmao, eh jiri nwayo biko.

m ju kwanu?
KingTom:
see Ehn nwanyi oma e wem time o. Biko weterem onu gi bikonu grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Laveda(f): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
U kidding! cry bye grin grin
Get that thought of your mind..I know what you thinking though..lol no biggie.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by RexKexMilann: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
sickstars:

grin ok make i dey scratch for una M nt scratching anything for u if its not ur bank account Nd d*ck lipsrsealed
So that You will Tear Off My JT abi?undecided. Mba!
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by sinizia: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:

She's my date for the evening bro grin

Isn't she lovely? smiley

She definitely is; plus she's good in French. And you know what the French does best - they French kiss. You're in for some hot kisses. wink cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
dj sickstars playing no fex zone by the rae semmurd

If u not flexing gerrout of this zone

Cos its a no dead zone no sex zone no flex zone

Test me den u wud act d next skibii movie
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Mhizkel(f): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:

Hehehe... I let you win cos you're gorgeous babe.. Could look at that dp of your's all night without blinking smiley

Thnxx swty, I'll live.. Could use a song tho.. Are u a good singer? grin

Where? East? West? North? lipsrsealed or South?
A soothing complement smiley

I can sing for Europe cheesy

I shuffle all.
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by ggrin(f): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Laveda:
werey grin grin grin
osinwin reply my msgangry
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
RexKexMilann:
So that You will Tear Off My JT abi?undecided. Mba!

Yup nd feed my dogs tongue

Hot dogs grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Laveda:
Get that thought of your mind..I know what you thinking though..lol no biggie.
Like wat exactly?i dont get u!
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
RexKexMilann:
So how are we Celebrating?cheesy Low Key.

Haha no worries.
You know I like to keep things classy wink Obama is hosting my gaff party at his place. Exclusive wink
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
cherryice:
lol fine.. votings was made based on popularity. Chic no humble one bit. Matter of fact som of her posts plays out politely insultive
well, my nominations were all based on merit. And I nominated her. It might interest you to go tru my posts and figure she was never on my fav chat list. I nominated her on merit and feel she deserves it

Anyways, How was xmas? You disappeared. Maka why?
Happy new year in advance kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

My Fiance Was A Lesbian. Should I Still Marry her? / At What Age Does A Boy Become A Man? / Reasons Should Not Make A Woman Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.