Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? (3185 Views)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by prechbills1(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2018
As a lady if you sponsor a date with your hard earned money, lol and your bf shows up with 2or more friends uninformed,

what will you do?
waste all the cash you brought or simply walk out ?

as for me I'll disgrace the bastard in the presence of his friends, nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by DarkMagic(m): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2018
grin
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by prechbills1(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by kelish(f): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2018
if i have the means i will pay for all but if not i go bring the one i get give them make them collect am period.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2018
There's always a way to get back the money spent. If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by prechbills1(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2018
kennygee:

which way pls, teach me o cry
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Lol... Any reasonable man wouldn't do that not even in his wildest dreams.. We all know that the "Let us chop his money together" syndrome is pertaining to the female counterpart only... grin

16 Likes

Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2018
prechbills1:

which way pls, teach me o cry

Exercise your power as a woman sister.
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2018
Rarely , as in a Nigerian girl to sponsor a date ,i will say 1 percent of a Nigerian girl can dream of during that
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by prechbills1(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2018
kennygee:

Exercise your power as a woman sister.

I'll demand for cash for something in the evening of the date grin
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by prechbills1(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2018
McBrooklyn:
Lol... Any reasonable wouldn't do that not even in his wildest dreams.. We all know that the "Let us chop his money together" syndrome is pertaining to the female counterpart only... grin

really
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2018
kennygee:
. And how does guys get back the money they spent on u and your friends?
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2018
Op,you know that its hard for guys to be involved in such things,its mostly ladies that we see indulging in such.
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by krissconnect(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2018
prechbills1:
As a lady if you sponsor a date with your hard earned money, lol and your bf shows up with 2or more friends uninformed,

what will you do?

as for me I'll disgrace the bastard in the presence of his friends, nonsense grin
Now put ursef in the guy's shoes and imagine ursef in a similar scenario. He asks u out on a date and u invite ur friends too, hope ull enjoy the same treatment undecided
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by prechbills1(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. And how does guys get back the money they spent on u and your friends?

what sort of question is this now undecidedcan't you spend on your girl? nawao for broke guys... you don't wanna spend but u want to have gf
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2018
prechbills1:

really
Fûck, yeah... cool

Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by prechbills1(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2018
queensuccubus why are you silent undecided
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2018
prechbills1:

what sort of question is this now undecidedcan't you spend on your girl? nawao for broke guys... you don't wanna spend but u want to have gf
. Shows how dumb you are. I mentioned another person and the only thing you can think of is to call me a broke guy.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2018
prechbills1:

what will you do?

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Which money is not hard earned? So because it is coming from the lady's side it is hard earned.

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by utenwuson: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2018
very nonsense thinking......men are not like that, even if a guy want his friends to accompany him, the friends won't even accept to follow him, the only gust we guys wanna hear is if he succeeded in knacking the babe nothing more...... now to spend on guys it's hard earn but a guy spends it soft end.....
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by shaybebaby(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2018
I'd pay for my date and the friends can sort themselves out after I didn't invite them, did I?

The one that issued the invitation to them can foot their bill.
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by prechbills1(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2018
shaybebaby:
I'd pay for my date and the friends can sort themselves out after I didn't invite them, did I?

The one that issued the invitation to them can foot their bill.

lmao, what if a guy invites you for a date and you came with your friends and he did that to you?

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by shaybebaby(f): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2018
prechbills1:

lmao, what if a guy invites you for a date and you came with your friends and he did that to you?
Same principle applies. It's common courtesy to ask if you can bring company.

It's not a guy vs girl thing, it's manners.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by prechbills1(m): 10:29am On Mar 30, 2018
shaybebaby:

Same principle applies. It's common courtesy to ask if you can bring company.

It's not a guy vs girl thing, it's manners.

personally I don't like it though.. why should you bring friends along? kinda disgusting.. if you want to purchase some stuffs for them and you don't have cash, I can help purchase some of those stuffs if you get home you give them the things.. why bring them together with you for a date? I'll pay for our food and other stuffs and they'll be looking at us
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by shaybebaby(f): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2018
prechbills1:

personally I don't like it though.. why should you bring friends along? kinda disgusting.. if you want to purchase some stuffs for them and you don't have cash, I can help purchase some of those stuffs if you get home you give them the things.. why bring them together with you for a date? I'll pay for our food and other stuffs and they'll be looking at us

Well, it's more than personal.. It's plain wrong. No one owes anybody anything. People can't just rock up expecting someone else to foot their bill.

Last time a mate of mine came to visit, he was in the company of his brother in law and he asked the brother in law to wait in the car. I insisted he came in. But the point here is that he didn't assume that just because he is welcome, everybody else in his company at the time is just as welcome.

In fact, just no matter how well I know you, you cannot rock up at mine unannounced. You may not be let in.

Forewarn people so they can decide if they are okay with it or not.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by prechbills1(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2018
shaybebaby:

Well, it's more than personal.. It's plain wrong. No one owes anybody anything. People can't just rock up expecting someone else to foot their bill.

Last time a mate of mine came to visit, he was in the company of his brother in law and he asked the brother in law to wait in the car. I insisted he came in. But the point here is that he didn't assume that just because he is welcome, everybody else in his company at the time is just as welcome.

In fact, just no matter how well I know you, you cannot rock up at mine unannounced. You may not be let in.

Forewarn people so they can decide if they are okay with it or not.

you're right

most guys don't behave like that though, I keep wondering why some ladies behave like that? there was a time I went on a date with my bf, his friend sat at another table expecting his date ,suddenly she showed up with her friend and she didn't tell the dude she'll be coming with her friend, the dude stared at them and winked at us, lol.

The friend that his gf brought started ordering for costly stuffs, showing off, the dude was confused he said he wanted to spend 8k initially but because of that other girl he spent 23k. I was very angry with his gf and the other lady, smh

1 Like

Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by lenghtinny(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2018
Reverse psychology cheesy
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by shepherd003: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
cheesy I will Goan withdraw more money and spoil my boo with his friends that day
modified:no hurt feelings,what goes around comes around .
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by Ximenez(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
prechbills1:

Try to understand him. OK is having a girlfriend like you put it an investment that one has to be spending on without reciprocation?
Because even me, i can't date a broke girl, leech or Parasite, especially one who isn't even striving to make money and only see her pussy as a gateway to a good life. Because, God forbid something might happen to my finance, there has to be a backup. But as usual if such thing happened in Nigeria, the broke parasite will just move on to another victim.
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by crismark(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
dis is fallacy...
naija girls dnt spend a dime on dates..
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by giftedheart1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
prechbills1:

what will you do?

seriously? so he is now a bastard.... when you've been showing up with ur gang, like a football team, you don't know then abi...? kontinu
Re: As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? by Akinbahm(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
prechbills1:

what will you do?

And u fit carry ur friends go on a date which is sponsored by him. you gonna be like may we go chop his money... and u keep ranting they are using u girls destiny why won't they sebi u sabi Owo epo wella ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Love Making (sex) Is A Fellowship: Pastor Chioma Ibezim PhD (video) / °

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.