Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Girls And Recharge Cards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Recharge Cards (1208 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Minority Nigerian Girls And Yoruba Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Recharge Cards by Harrisonwo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
I have been wondering the relationship between girls and recharge card ie airtime. You meet a girl today and not too long she starts asking you for card. If you send it, she just say thank you and that ends the issue. She won't in any way or day call you and you keep wondering why Don't be surprise that the will be the first of series of airtime request from you (welcome to the maga world). The day you refused sending, all hell will be let loose and you become selfish, stingy, wicked and every bad things imaginable. She don't mind cutting off ties with you because of that singular act of refusal.
I don't wanna say bad, I don't in anyway give out card to those type of girls EXCEPT very close female friends who I have tested that I can ask for help and they will render it to me.
To the guys out there, have u been in such situation and can you share your story?
To the girls, what do u enjoy from such taxing cos to me una don turn tax collectors to the guys
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
asin ehe d tin taya me
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by MzPecs(f): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Alright,
Over to the girls.. cool
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by tpiar: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
you just had to open a pointless thread to waste mb and space.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Harrisonwo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
tpiar:

No offence bro, I never in any way called u into the matter. If u got smetin to share, just share and if u don't u can simply shut the fvck up and ignore. No be by force na
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by sinaj(f): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Guys nd puccee
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Melahou(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
tpiar:

No be by force na...

Or did the guy steal your bread
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
instead of buying recharge card for one stupid girl , I rather get myself a BBWwith ordinary 500 and a pack of cheap condom to match
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
sinaj:
Guys nd puccee
Girls and long dick. They be like "bae its touching my throat... angry

1 Like

Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by cuvox(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
watching
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Harrisonwo(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
pinceprinz:
instead of buying recharge card for one stupid girl , I rather get myself a BBWwith ordinary 500 and a pack of cheap condom to match
Guy u dey vex ooo
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Harrisonwo:

Guy u dey vex ooo

Yes now, the way dese Chic's Maga guys no get part 2 now, Wetin dey inside their pusee sef, I no knw ... smh
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by sinaj(f): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
grayht:
yea it shud touch d throat nd evn choke during a head sessionundecided

1 Like

Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Harrisonwo(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
pinceprinz:

Yes now, the way dese Chic's Maga guys no get part 2 now, Wetin dey inside their pusee sef, I no knw ... smh
For their mind, na gold dey insyd
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
Harrisonwo:
For their mind, na gold dey insyd
cheesy
Yeye ppl dem
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
sinaj:
yea it shud touch d throat nd evn choke during a head sessionundecided
True talk... cool
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Charles4075(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
grayht:
My brother, throat is even better. You'll hear some girls saying 'It's not that I have jungle fever. I just want a sexy black man who might cause kidney damage.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Olasco93: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
I do it sometimes with no strings attached. Seriously, in August 20 2015 to be precised, i met a girl on Facebook (a total stranger). On the Fifth day after we became friends, we were chatting and suddenly, she said she was stranded and she requested for airtime. I did send it to her 20minutes later (200 MTN). At the end of August, she later opted to know me more and that she would like to see me in person during Christmas break. On the fixed date, i later found out that her Dad is a Senior Lecturer in my School, but she school in a different state.
To cut the long story short, as am talking to you now, the 'Tear Ruber' Blackberry Q10 am using to post this was given to me as a Surprised Christmas Gift by this same girl. And we are not in any relationship, just friends!
My opinion is that sometimes, it's not fake and it all depends on the individual. Some may truly be stranded while some just want to extort from you.
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
Olasco93:
I do it sometimes with no strings attached. Seriously, in August 20 2015 to be precised, i met a girl on Facebook (a total stranger). On the Fifth day after we became friends, we were chatting and suddenly, she said she was stranded and she requested for airtime. I did send it to her 20minutes later (200 MTN). At the end of August, she later opted to know me more and that she would like to see me in person during Christmas break. On the fixed date, i later found out that her Dad is a Senior Lecturer in my School, but she school in a different state.
To cut the long story short, as am talking to you now, the 'Tear Ruber' Blackberry Q10 am using to post this was given to me as a Surprised Christmas Gift by this same girl. And we are not in any relationship, just friends!
My opinion is that sometimes, it's not fake and it all depends on the individual. Some may truly be stranded while some just want to extort from you.

Awwwwn
So touching!!!

So did you get her any christmas gift?
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Olasco93: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
MhizTessy:

Awwwwn
So touching!!!

So did you get her any christmas gift?
Of course!
But it was a small and powerful gift though, but the Smiles on her face was something else and i was overwhelmed by her Appreciative nature that day.
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Harrisonwo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yours is better na. 5days, within that period u myt get to knw her personally and all that. Those scammers na that day that day
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by joliyp(f): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
ladies of such are mentally demented
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Laveda(f): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Who begs for recharge card? undecided

I recharge for guys please grin
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Harrisonwo:
I have been wondering the relationship between girls and recharge card ie airtime. You meet a girl today and not too long she starts asking you for card. If you send it, she just say thank you and that ends the issue. She won't in any way or day call you and you keep wondering why Don't be surprise that the will be the first of series of airtime request from you (welcome to the maga world). The day you refused sending, all hell will be let loose and you become selfish, stingy, wicked and every bad things imaginable. She don't mind cutting off ties with you because of that singular act of refusal.
I don't wanna say bad, I don't in anyway give out card to those type of girls EXCEPT very close female friends who I have tested that I can ask for help and they will render it to me.
To the guys out there, have u been in such situation and can you share your story?
To the girls, what do u enjoy from such taxing cos to me una don turn tax collectors to the guys
Stop chasing them then. Not all girls are like that. There are still good and responsible ones.
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by cruzita(f): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
if the tin tire u then leave them make dem dey on their own because gals and recharge cards na like bread and butter
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by LaurelP(m): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
and I keep wondering what they do with the recharge cards since they don't call guys
Re: Girls And Recharge Cards by octopusfreaky(f): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Olasco93:
huumm u sure?

(1) (Reply)

I no fit laugh / Am I Not Normal? / She Doesn't Like Money, But She Likes Awoof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.