Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? (26620 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by dalemat: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2015
youmour:

I just got signed,what's the next step? Does it truly work though ,how do I withdraw cash,so I'm asking this much question.I'm just a horrible novice at things like this.

No Problem ask as many question as you wish. I am here to help out free of charge.

Now you have a wallet and an address(which is alphanumeric) you can purchase bitcoin from a reputable exchanger in Nigeria. Like instantgold or nairaex at the prevailing price. The bitcoin will be sent to the address you have in your blockchain account.

You spend the bitcoin which everway u wish.

1. You can sell it get USD,EUR, GBP, etc.
2. You can use it to trade against fiat currency mentioned above or other alternative coins so as to get more bitcoins.
3 you can use it to buy goods and services online.
4 you can use it to send money anywhere in the world.
5. It can be invested just the way a fixed deposit account work.
and so on and so forth
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Philadelphia: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Trust me when I say this op na yahoo yahoo or g him dey do. Investigate and you'd find out.
Upload a pic of you in Vietnam and we'll respond to you.

Seun, David470
Ishilove. Lalasticlala come and see o
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by cutieme(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2015
@mzoracle,please how do one go about the admission process in the school over there and how much for the tuition fee?I've sent u pm already.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by MzOracle(f): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2015
cutieme:
@mzoracle,please how do one go about the admission process in the school over there and how much for the tuition fee?I've sent u pm already.

hey, i just sent you an email, reply it if you're serious about it
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by MzOracle(f): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Philadelphia:
Trust me when I say this op na yahoo yahoo or g him dey do. Investigate and you'd find out.
Upload a pic of you in Vietnam and we'll respond to you.

Seun, David470
Ishilove. Lalasticlala come and see o

lol, you shouldn't judge everybody based on behaviour of some people, i've already gotten lots of response from people so i dont think i need to prove anything to you.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Franky826: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=dovelike post=41462892]Vietnam Woa. Anyways, open a bank account there and ask them to connect with your bank in Nigeria. I think funds can be transfered easily through banks

The banks I visited here in Ghana (fidelity, gtb, Uba) says it used to work but they have stopped. maybe because of money laundering and embezzlement from our insatiable politicians.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by justjackson(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzOracle:
I have been a guest for sometime but due to the condition I'm in, I had to register to post this.
I'm student in vietnam and from friday I wouldn't be able to receive money from Nigeria via my naira based ATM card.
Please is there any other way to get around this issue?
cc:lalasticlal.a please move to front page for urgent attention.
Open an account in anoda bank closest to Nigeria maybe a Ghanaian bank, then transfer all ur funds there, request for an ATM card, Sumone wud take it to u at Vietnam. Then u can withdraw cash joor
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Franky826: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
dalemat:

I am telling you that bitcoin is your best bet. you can do everything on your system there in vietnam.

1. Purchase bitcoin from a reputable nigeria exchanger(nairaex,instantgold etc. i have used their services b4 recommending). And it is not compulsory you buy 1bitcoin. you can buy fractions of it. e.g 0.1, 0.2 and so on.

2. when the bitcoin arrives your wallet (usually with 10 to 60mins) you can exchange it at any vietnam bitcoin exchanger. I went through the pain to search for this info https://www.coingecko.com/buzz/how-to-buy-bitcoin-in-vietnam
this will work if you have a vietnam bank account. this exchanges have office that you can verify and see things for your self.

Or you can make use of the method i posted earlier.

People are yet to understand that bitcoin is one of if not the fastest, cheapest and stressfree way of sending money anywhere in the world.

With all due respect to WU,MG and other means of money transfer, i can tell you that with bitcoin, you dont really need to stress your self about money transfer.

To prove to you. I am willing to send you some fractions of bitcoin free of charge just for you to see how fast and cheap it is. If you are interested, indicate your interest here on the forum, lets make it open.

No sending of PM
No come and buy one ebook
No call me or text

Everything will be open for everyone to see. feel free to ask your questions free of charge

cheers

am interested
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by dalemat: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Franky826:

am interested
You are welcome. Just follow my posts and learn.

Cheers
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by dalemat: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
To further expantiate on how bitcoin and a foreign debit or prepaid card can help in sending money abroad.

I will like to inform you that I just took delivery of a foreign debit card denominated in euro from a trading/exchange platform called. Bit-. you can visit the site for yourself to see.I will post the pix of the card

Now the significance of owning this kind of foreign card can not be over emphasised . As we all know there are restrictions in the Nigerian banking system as regards international transactions.

With a foreign card like this you can do the following

1 shop online above $300 limit placed on our Nigerian debit cards.

2. You can also withdraw from atms abroad above the $300 limit restriction.

How do you fund your bit- account? That is what I trying to pass around since the begining of this thread. BITCOIN.

Once your bitcoin arrives at your bit- bitcoin wallet, you simply trade for USD or EUR at the prevailing market price. Remember at this point your bit- debit card is already linked to either your USD or EUR wallet.

You are now ready to spend online or withdraw from any ATM accepting MasterCard.

It can be any simpler than this again.

Cheers

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by fineyemi(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzOracle:
That's very helpful. Thanks too
u welcm dear
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzOracle:

that wont work here o, im not sure someone would be willing to do that here.
You have n't try, i knew there must be some Nigerians over there that want to send money home.
Is alright let them wire the money to ur bank over there.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by cytellProperty: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
I hear you. Why you no go there? Solo Makinde.
klbakare:

It seems talking trash is your hobby. Vietnam still got all the amenities and facilities better than Nigeria bro. P...........E........A....... C......... E
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by klbakare(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
cytellProperty:
I hear you. Why you no go there? Solo Makinde.
Smh, mr bad mouth. Na bad mouth kill una for this country. Ontop all the giant of africa wey una dey form, una kuku no pass this level. Maybe u dont know vietnam and the philippines both have American pattern and curriculum of education. Otondo!
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by MzOracle(f): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
klbakare:

Smh, mr bad mouth. Na bad mouth kill una for this country. Ontop all the giant of africa wey una dey form, una kuku no pass this level. Maybe u dont know vietnam and the philippines both have American pattern and curriculum of education. Otondo!
lol! i'm sure he now knows! grin
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Elxandre(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzOracle:

Gimme a school in Nigeria with a teacher:student ratio of 1:25 and teaches programming to its fullest. I just might consider coming back home
Hi, I wanted to learn some brief details about schooling in Vietnam, so I Pm'ed you.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by ekefre4(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
MzOracle:

may i ask how many you've visited? and their names please
Australia,Israel,South Africa,Canada,UK,Ghana (I schooled der),Kenya,Ivory coast,Mali n Tanzania almost 4got Togo
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by MzOracle(f): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2015
ekefre4:
Australia,Israel,South Africa,Canada,UK,Ghana (I schooled der),Kenya,Ivory coast,Mali n Tanzania almost 4got Togo
You know, i couldn't help but notice you've did not mention any asian country, you might want to give asians a try and you just might learn about their educational system and their way of life.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by cutieme(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2015
Mzoracle,I have replied your message since yesterday please attend to my quest,thanks
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by ekefre4(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2015
MzOracle:

You know, i couldn't help but notice you've did not mention any asian country, you might want to give asians a try and you just might learn about their educational system and their way of life.
Yup..Never been der but I heard China n Japan ain't bad @ all. Plus when u mentioned Vietnam I jst tot abt d war. I guess Vietnam ain't bad yh?
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by kuglar001: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
BANK ALERT PH ROOMWhatsApp Group Invite5k TRUST FORUM
This is a platform where you invest just 10k and get 20k back and 20k to get 40k

Our list is simple and short
Payments are done within 12hrs maximum after that a rematch list would be out

PH GROUP LINK
https:///6yEPM25ZB7fDtmqiHsZDT4

GH GROUP LINK
https:///LigXTYXNXfdGvF4IHTOjny

BANK ALERT COMPLAINT GROUP
https:///HTFTlJtOS7o0FRW4fxoVlOJoin group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Total Scholarship 2019/2020 Discussion Thread / Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers / How To Check JAMB Re-assignment Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.