Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? (26617 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by dalemat: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
yhemsy62:
I'm interested in knowing more about dis too sir, pls can u shield more light
what do you want to know? Feel free to ask your question(s)
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by HitlerGaddafi: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
danidee10:

Ur mates dey 2go...abeg go find them u hear.
unfortunately for your sorry life, I'm way bigger than 2go. Perhaps you can tell your father, I'm sure he needs it. Whoever gave birth to you must have forgotten to teach you manners sha.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
who's your father
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by tizamichaels: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Well, I think even though Veitnam is a small country and not so popular, its appropriate for the Course she is studying (Software Engineering).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
@mzoracle
We have a lot of Nigerians businessmen there, just meet them and collect money from them over there while your family back home pay into their account.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by saasala(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
MzOracle:
I have been a guest for sometime but due to the condition I'm in, I had to register to post this.
I'm student in vietnam and from friday I wouldn't be able to receive money from Nigeria via my naira based ATM card.
Please is there any other way to get around this issue?
cc:lalasticlal.a please move to front page for urgent attention.

You open a paypal account, tell parent to open one too, they send money into your paypal directly from their bank, you withdraw through your bank too in Vietnam, wait, Vietnam? what the heck you doing in Vietnam... Shikenna
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Torduetee:
U can open a payoneer acct online n ur master card will b shipped to u,with it,u can with draw with d card,abt fundin ur acct google it or visit www.payoneer.com for more dtails,hope it helps

Why do you guys keep misinforming others? Payoneer is for online earners who want to receive payment from overseas.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2015
danidee10:

No e go fight vietnam war grin
grin
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by danidee10(m): 12:12am On Dec 30, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

unfortunately for your sorry life, I'm way bigger than 2go. Perhaps you can tell your father, I'm sure he needs it. Whoever gave birth to you must have forgotten to teach you manners sha.

It's so obvious Dat ur iq is less than the average in africa...u can't even direct ur insults at me you're calling my dad and my mum...typical local nigerian what have they got to do with this....abegi go and learn Hw to insult before u try me undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Maximillian1: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2015
ayxmania:
interesting question
But seriously, no place like home. I remember some years back, when I was still in UI, and bros broke, I just packed my backpack, boarded a bike to roundabout (50 naira), another bike to apata (100 naira), boarded a bus to abeokuta (300 naira) and I called someone to pick me up at the car park, 450 naira in total. After 2 days of raiding the house, I entered ibadan back smiling.

Op, you should be able to use westi or moneygram, or an interbank transfer.
lol..boss if u had 450 to go home,then u were nt really broke..if the one wey hold my guy that time catch u ehn! U go confess
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Yeyeosha: 12:20am On Dec 30, 2015
brunofarad:
cheesy cheesy¤ This is going to be interesting because I want to. Learn from folks if there are ways to go about this MAZE

You can always get your school fees bill with your allowance included.
Send it to whoever is paying your fee.
The sponsor will take it to the bank, fill out form A.
The bank will help sort out the formalities.
The bank pays directly to the school and you can access your allowance from your school.
However there should be proof of legal stay : your student visa, evidence of previous payment, letter of admission, school result and all other documents you have to affirm and confirm that you are genuinely a student.
The beauty of this is that the federal government allows bank rate for this category.
Wishing you good luck.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Yeyeosha: 12:23am On Dec 30, 2015
brunofarad:
cheesy cheesy¤ This is going to be interesting because I want to. Learn from folks if there are ways to go about this MAZE

You can always get your school fees bill with your allowance included.
Send it to whoever is paying your fee.
The sponsor will take it to the bank, fill out form A.
The bank will help sort out the formalities.
The bank pays directly to the school and you can access your allowance from your school.
However there should be proof of legal stay : your student visa, evidence of previous payment, letter of admission, school result and all other documents you have to affirm and confirm that you are genuinely a student.
The beauty of this is that the federal government allows bank rate for this category.
Wishing you good luck. [/color][color=#006600]
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by 360command: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2015
tranxcop:
Use Western Union...... although am still wondering what took you to Vietnam of all countries........
E no go pass FPT university wey she go especially with that kine course wey she go do. I don see educational travel agency wey dey send student go the uni especially for master level which has incentives as you do the course.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by vicktaur(m): 12:38am On Dec 30, 2015
tzoracle:
Mzoracle

And I told them someone has been stalking me
Uncle lalasticlala come help am o
#edited I forgot to ask.. Which party did u vote angry lipsrsealed

APC»»» CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by gary400(m): 12:42am On Dec 30, 2015
use western union...though it's only one slot each bank gives in a day to send money it takes nigeria.....its not by getting to bank before 8am o....u wl book sha
...its all I know before buari became presido....dunno if changes don dey o
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by gary400(m): 12:43am On Dec 30, 2015
gary400:
use western union...though it's only one slot each bank gives in a day to send money out of nigeria..its not by getting to bank before 8am o....u wl book sha
...its all I know before buari became presido....dunno if changes don dey o
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Come to 9ja , collect it and fly back. Or give my igbo boys to swallow it and bring for u.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Email me at texanfromnigeria@comcast.net

I have a solution for you and people in your situation.

Please use ATM Limit in subject of email
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by mrlarger1: 1:04am On Dec 30, 2015
i thinl you will come back and collect the money and go back
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Maximillian1:
lol..boss if u had 450 to go home,then u were nt really broke..if the one wey hold my guy that time catch u ehn! U go confess
Baba you shaa want make I loud am say na pesin 'raise' me the figo wey I take find my way abi?
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 30, 2015
victorolu1:
Email me at texanfromnigeria@comcast.net
I have a solution for you and people in your situation.
Please use ATM Limit in subject of email
Chief please drop the solution here, for the benefit of others, thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Amberon: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2015
if your Nigerian ATM isn't domiciliary. it definitely won't work. but hey, your card should working normally tho, only with a reduced daily/monthly withdrawal.
MzOracle:

I'll give it a try. Thanks a lot
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Amberon: 1:29am On Dec 30, 2015
you can't send money through western union from Nigeria, you can only receive. thanks to yahoo boys.
Carrottop:
You could try out Western Union that should sort things out
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Come to 9ja , collect it and fly back. Or give my igbo boys to swallow it and bring for u.

Fool
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by Rhea(f): 2:11am On Dec 30, 2015
MzOracle:
I have been a guest for sometime but due to the condition I'm in, I had to register to post this.
I'm student in vietnam and from friday I wouldn't be able to receive money from Nigeria via my naira based ATM card.

Vietnam? Which city? I have a network of keke napeps plying the streets on Ho Chi Minh city. I can ask one of my keke drivers to lend you some money
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by hollypagan: 2:18am On Dec 30, 2015
oga na hustle you dey forget schooling yan na wash
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by InvertedHammer: 2:37am On Dec 30, 2015
/
Search out for older Nigerian business men in your city. By special arrangement, you pay into their account in Nigeria and they give you equivalent in Vietnamese currency .

\
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by PrinceEvolution(m): 3:43am On Dec 30, 2015
dovelike:
Vietnam Woa. Anyways, open a bank account there and ask them to connect with your bank in Nigeria. I think funds can be transfered easily through banks
i like dis op...sure he knows how to get busy..
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by likila: 3:56am On Dec 30, 2015
MzOracle:

hmmm,
better enter bus begincome back naija ooo.
had i known no be better story.
Re: Help Needed Urgently, How Do I Receive Cash From Nigeria? by truexgoldcom(m): 4:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Sure, with the help of e-currencies like Perfect Money, Webmoney, Bitcoin etc. U should be able to receive money from Nigeria and infact any part of the world. U can visit truexgold . com to learn more or call +2348022589434 +2347037897627.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bills To Establish 10 Tertiary Institutions. / My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting / Sex For Grades: BBC Set To Expose More Nigerian Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.