Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (38026 Views)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Abeymills(m): 3:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Rip gallant soldier u have done ur path may u find eternal rest amin....hmmmmm i really dnt knw where 2start frm but all i can say is dis bubuhari liar muhamed apc is 2b blamed for all dis death within d space of 1year nigeria has recorded great loss in human economic n natural resources am yet 2c 1weapon bubuhari has imported or bot 4d fight against bokoharam mr no it all mr perfect mr saint apc has lost it all clearly it shows bubuhari cant stop bokoharam i remember wat he said an atack on bokoharam is an atack on d north anytimes nig army kill lots of his boys boko he critize d past govt d same dasuki who bot sophisticated weapon provide logistics which u bubuhari benefited frm includin emirs n so on hw many weapon has bubuhari contracted or approved since asume power?instead his busy travellin waistin our destroyin d economy its so sad but i say 1tin 1day soon enough we will all c d truth no matter hw long rip my bro may God grant u peace

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by oweman: 4:45am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Akon419 post=41464342]See the kind gun way buhari givam to go fight bokoharam, well RIP[/

A direct victim of six years empowering of terrorist vide looting of funds meant to purchase arms weather Buhari want or don't want these people who by in action empower boko haram for solid six years must be brought to justice its s wst crime offence .
Those wailing can continue ,,,!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by xreal: 4:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Abimbola29:

what is this 1 saying go Liberia (ask Charles Taylor) you no do military history

you may never comprehend; until you grow.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by paul8852: 5:02am On Dec 30, 2015
everyone keeps putting blame on lai mohommed. but ȋ don see it dat way, the blame should be on pmb cos he is well aware of whatever lai mohammed is saying. lai mohammed is acting on directives from his boss being your president.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by kenoz(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2015
RIP to him
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Anticabal: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Who die for nigeria die throway.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by suco50(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2015
You read some comments here and you get disappointed. Seems we have more school pupils here now than ever before, forum filled with bigots having biased views and opinions, its disgusting! angry
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2015
I thought boko haram has been technically defeated.Lies and deceits is the trade mark of our leaders.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by McPhilz8(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Akon419:
See the kind gun way buhari givam to go fight bokoharam, well RIP

Asiv you know the kind og gun en hold.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Aikon: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Nicepoker:
let's be Realistic. In nigeria, We Can't use military tactics to counter terrorism. Soldiers will continue to be killed.
a civilian tactic would be appropriate?
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nicepoker(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Aikon:

a civilian tactic would be appropriate?
the civilians in the affected areas have not been given the proper orientation. Civilians have to be involved also.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by gbagyiza: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2015
Some of our comments here r self centered. We all knew that in every battle casualties r recorded in both side.I felt for any Nigerian soldier killed in dis battle but we should all know that joining d military involved dis kind of sacrifice.American soldiers with all d expertise n modern tech at there disposal, they do record casualties too.I think d government should do more in terms of d welfare of dis soldiers in an event of dead their families should be well compensated n not abandon.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Uncletony(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2015
xreal:
Nigerian government just keep wasting the lives of these soldiers intentionally .

We have never lost such numbers in our Peace Keeping Missions in other African countries.

GOD is watching everyone, Boko Haram's sponsors and even our government.
I wonder how insurgents will be more equiped than the government troops in Nigeria.

BTW, we are almost in January 2016. We were told that BH will be something of past by December 2015.

#kontinu

RIP to the soldier.

Bokoharam wud'nt have been this nototorious had the North been sincere wen the monster started. Instead they were playing hide & seek with terrorist!.
Excerpts:
Attack on BH is attack on the North-----Buhari.
BH shud be given amnesty just like niger delta militant-----sultan.
Jonathan is comiting genocide in the North---Nyaku murtala.
Ihejirika is killing innocent Northner in revenge of biafra war---northern elder forum.
jonathan is sponsoring BH ----arewa forum.
tell me why Nigeria is not a zoo!
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Uncletony(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Nimblemind:
Isn't it stuupid enough that whenever there is any case of death as a result of BH, some idioots come here to only say lai mohammed did this or that... Dafuq is wrong with you all? Have we no regard for human life or trading blame justifies anything?

A gallant soldier just lost his life trying to fight a course that affects us as a nation, and the only thing you all can come up with is to start playing politics!
Seriously its sad how we only come here to apportion blame and try to put the other party in bad light like that's not what have brought us to this situation now... How sad i tell you!

Same way u zombies blam jonathan without thinking twice!
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nimblemind(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Uncletony:

Same way u zombies blam jonathan without thinking twice!

If i decide to call you stuupid, I swear it would be an insult to legit stuupid people... So at the convenience of wherever useless place you are and a phone at your hand, already you know i was on nairaland or maybe in the corridor where you exhibit how brainless you are, insulting GEJ during his tenure right?

Maybe you feel everybody is as jobless as you lot who only come online to argue on PDP vs APC.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Uncletony(m): 8:13am On Dec 30, 2015
Nimblemind:

If i decide to call you stuupid, I swear it would be an insult to legit stuupid people... So at the convenience of wherever useless place you are and a phone at your hand, already you know i was on nairaland or maybe in the corridor where you exhibit how brainless you are, insulting GEJ during his tenure right?

Maybe you feel everybody is as jobless as you lot who only come online to argue on PDP vs APC.

Typical of a brainwashed zombie from the WASTE!. just make sure no one is close bye, the venon from ur mouth cud cause cancer!
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nimblemind(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2015
Uncletony:

Typical of a brainwashed zombie from the WASTE!. just make sure no one is close bye, the venon from ur mouth cud cause cancer!

How typical.. When there's nothing more stuupid to say, they go tribal!

And some people would be home hoping that they have educated this one well enough too, onye apari ki bu..

With reasoning like this, I cry for the east (and yes am igbo also) for also been unfortunate to have empty heads like you!
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by ctsar: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2015
idupaul:

Poohead shut up ... For ur info Dasuki is still in custody , it was Lai Mohammed that said Boko haram had been defeated making our soldiers to relax and be suprised by the terrorist
what are you saying? Soldier relax? What the heck are you really saying
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by KiNiBiGd: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2015
#stopkillingoursoldiers #SKOS
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by HARCONDEY(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2015
may your soul rest in perfect peace

ina lilahi waina li rojiun

u died a courageous death

u shall not be denied ur right of 21 gun salute

i see u
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Uncletony(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Nimblemind:

How typical.. When there's nothing more stuupid to say, they go tribal!

And some people would be home hoping that they have educated this one well enough too, onye apari ki bu..

With reasoning like this, I cry for the east (and yes am igbo also) for also been unfortunate to have empty heads like you!
Mumu!..'am also an igbo', u deserve an award for the most retarded igbo man on earth!..egwensu mia gi onu, onye ara gba oto!
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by idupaul: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2015
ctsar:
what are you saying? Soldier relax? What the heck are you really saying

Me sef no even know wetin I type
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by oriyzmagold(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]RIP the gallant one.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nimblemind(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Uncletony:

Mumu!..'am also an igbo', u deserve an award for the most retarded igbo man on earth!..egwensu mia gi onu, onye ara gba oto!

Obviously you survive without a brain.. Keep up your online rants, maybe one day you'd get a link to download sense! Anu mpam! Goodbye!
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by fortune1968: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2015
xreal:
Nigerian government just keep wasting the lives of these soldiers intentionally .

We have never lost such numbers in our Peace Keeping Missions in other African countries.

GOD is watching everyone, Boko Haram's sponsors and even our government.
I wonder how insurgents will be more equiped than the government troops in Nigeria.

BTW, we are almost in January 2016. We were told that BH will be something of past by December 2015.

#kontinu

RIP to the soldier.
what are u saying ? where is ur statistics ?Is the best option to leave boko haram alone ?Why not shut ur mouth if u dont know what to talk .
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by xreal: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
fortune1968:
what are u saying ? where is ur statistics ?Is the best option to leave boko haram alone ?Why not shut ur mouth if u dont know what to talk .

why are you this stiupid?
must u insult? bloody fuul.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by xreal: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
fortune1968:
you lack sense, you ask of statistics? go ask yor father for village.
you should be asking for sense, not statistics.

you can't comprehend simple english; let
alone statistics (with figures).

see idioot for hia.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by YaksonFCA(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by ireasontight: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
staking your life for a zoo that was never and will never be a nation.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by muazuk1(m): 2:26am On Sep 08, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
English please. I do not exchange words with self-sentenced illiterates.
u sound like one
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by muazuk1(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2023
English please. I do not exchange words with self-sentenced illiterates.
Like u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. / Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.