Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (38023 Views)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by fastestfinger: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nimblemind:
Isn't it stuupid enough that whenever there is any case of death as a result of BH, some idioots come here to only say lai mohammed did this or that... Dafuq is wrong with you all? Have we no regard for human life or trading blame justifies anything?

A gallant soldier just lost his life trying to fight a course that affects us as a nation, and the only thing you all can come up with is to start playing politics!
Seriously its sad how we only come here to apportion blame and try to put the other party in bad light like that's not what have brought us to this situation now... How sad i tell you!
stfu...

Its Lai mohammed's fault and also buhari's fault...APC too shares in the blame.

Their lie go soon full cup, then the devil is gonna come knocking on their door.

Na here we go dey, dey dance kerewa for their head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by lordyugo: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
Really sad dat ds day and age of weapon sophistication, our govt is turning our military into a rag tag soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by aolumaxi(m): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
xreal:
Nigerian government just keep wasting the lives of these soldiers intentionally .

We have never lost such numbers in our Peace Keeping Missions in other African countries.

GOD is watching everyone, Boko Haram's sponsors and even our government.
I wonder how insurgents will be more equiped than the government troops in Nigeria.

BTW, we are almost in January 2016. We were told that BH will be something of past by December 2015.

#kontinu

RIP to the soldier.
peace keeping mission is entirely different from counter insurgency missions which is unconventional in every way
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by idupaul: 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
saintgoogle:

Idiot

What says you about dasuki

Smh for how some people reasons

Poohead shut up ... For ur info Dasuki is still in custody , it was Lai Mohammed that said Boko haram had been defeated making our soldiers to relax and be suprised by the terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nimblemind(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
fastestfinger:
stfu...

Its Lai mohammed's fault and also buhari's fault...APC too shares in the blame.

Their lie go soon full cup, then the devil is gonna come knocking on their door.

Na here we go dey, dey dance kerewa for their head.

Yeah its whoever fault because BH started attacking after the election, right?
Or do we forget that for years we had a government that couldn't curb terrorism but expect it to end in 3 months because one person promises y'all so? Isn't that just gullible and stupid?

People dey die, you lots are celebrating because ____? In fact give a reason for the 'kerewa' you dey dance!
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by saintgoogle(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
idupaul:

Poohead shut up ... For ur info Dasuki is still in custody , it was Lai Mohammed that said Boko haram had been defeated making our soldiers to relax and be suprised by the terrorist

Lol see mumu

If the money that's meant for the procurement of arms have been utilized for the purpose they re budgeted for I guess our military will now have sophisticated weapons

I guess our military operations will be coordinated using modern unmanned drones
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Eluwilussit(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Akon419:
See the kind gun way buhari givam to go fight bokoharam, well RIP

The way they criticized the past PDP govt, one would think that they will supply the boys with the best and latest military hardware. Shame on this govt.

Rest in peace, gallant soldier. Your sacrifice shall not be in vain. We will never forget!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by TechRev: 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
alcmene:
Wetin concern me....
Since they now kill unarmed protesters with no iota of remorse.

Kill unarmed Nigerians at bridge head,get beheaded by bokoharam=case closed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by olabukola: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
Its a lie this is not Nigeria army uniform. Op stop spreading hate pls, its new year already.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by blaise00700(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
How many brothers fell victim to the streets
Rest in peace young nigga soldier, there's a Heaven for a 'G'
Be a lie, If I told ya that I never thought of death
My niggas, we tha last ones left, But life goes on.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by nicolosam(m): 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nimblemind:
Isn't it stuupid enough that whenever there is any case of death as a result of BH, some idioots come here to only say lai mohammed did this or that... Dafuq is wrong with you all? Have we no regard for human life or trading blame justifies anything?

A gallant soldier just lost his life trying to fight a course that affects us as a nation, and the only thing you all can come up with is to start playing politics!
Seriously its sad how we only come here to apportion blame and try to put the other party in bad light like that's not what have brought us to this situation now... How sad i tell you!

Lia mohammed says BH Is technically dead! Perhaps, Bokoharam is now spiritually awaken Mr. Lia Mohammed deserves not to be in the government of people...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by ifeelgood: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Akon419:
Leave Buhari alone, go meet Dasukey PDP class monitor.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nimblemind(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
nicolosam:

Lia mohammed says BH Is technically dead! Perhaps, Bokoharam is now spiritually awaken Mr. Lia Mohammed deserves not to be in the government of people...

Maybe but that's a totally different story!

The point now is why has it suddenly become a thing of joy for some to read of BH attacks and then this idioots rush here to 'celebrate' the fact that some nigerians were killed.. Have we lost all sense of reasoning as humans? Can't we face issues without attaching sentiments and politics?
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Atigba: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Allah Akbar
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by cocoflakes: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
SOME OF THE SOLDIERS ARE WEARING BATHROOM SLIPPERS and SANDALS IN THE LINE OF DUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by sarutobie(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
Since market women and religious places are "soft targets" what do we call this slain soldier? hard target maybe? a country where the people prefer rumor mongering, beer parlor talks and propaganda instead of pulling their heads out of the sand and standing for truth....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Abimbola29(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
xreal:
Nigerian government just keep wasting the lives of these soldiers intentionally .

We have never lost such numbers in our Peace Keeping Missions in other African countries.

GOD is watching everyone, Boko Haram's sponsors and even our government.
I wonder how insurgents will be more equiped than the government troops in Nigeria.

BTW, we are almost in January 2016. We were told that BH will be something of past by December 2015.

#kontinu

RIP to the soldier.
what is this 1 saying go Liberia (ask Charles Taylor) you no do military history
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nicepoker(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Aikon:
RIP
gallant soldier

we shall overcome someday

deep in my heart

I do believe

we shall overcome

The labour of our 'galant heroes past' shall never be in vain

God bless the Nigerian military

God the federal republic of Nigeria
let's be Realistic. In nigeria, We Can't use military tactics to counter terrorism. Soldiers will continue to be killed.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by XYZ123: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2015
cry cry cry [size=18pt]RIP[/size]
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 30, 2015
muazuk1:
wetin dis one dey talk??
English please. I do not exchange words with self-sentenced illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2015
FG , pls value the lives of our soldiers na.

See the kind of guns dey use in this 21st century. They inherited it from the survivors of the last civil war.

Na wah! BH boys are dedicated demons oh...we need our men with gadgets and better firepower pls.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by francizy(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Nimblemind:

Yeah its whoever fault because BH started attacking after the election, right?
Or do we forget that for years we had a government that couldn't curb terrorism but expect it to end in 3 months because one person promises y'all so? Isn't that just gullible and stupid?

People dey die, you lots are celebrating because ____? In fact give a reason for the 'kerewa' you dey dance!

Who's sensible, gullible and foolish among these three set of people, the man that promised to move a mountain, the people who believed him or the people who doubted him?

Foolish is the man that claimed he'll move a mountain
Gullible are the fools who believed his assertion
Sensible are people who doubted the foolish man..

Nobody resolved to "expect" Buhari to curb Boko haram within one year, but he was the one that made that bogus promise and not only claimed he'll defeat boko haram but also claimed he'll lead the battle from the front and free Chibok girls. By the way, it's only an insensitive and heartless being that wouldn't have noticed that for sometime now, whenever Burantai, Buhari or Lie Mohammed releases any information (whether misinformation or propaganda) regarding the war, there's always a reply from boko haram to those useless assertions. So it is safe to hold Comical Lai, Buhari and Buratai responsible if they release lies about boko haram only for boko haram to strike and kill over 80 people.

The person you quoted never talked about celebrating the deaths of Bornu indegenes but talked about celebrating the deaths of comical Lai and his principal if same thing they keep politicizing befalls them. Read and comprehend before posting..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by francizy(m): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2015
Nimblemind:

Maybe but that's a totally different story!

The point now is why has it suddenly become a thing of joy for some to read of BH attacks and then this idioots rush here to 'celebrate' the fact that some nigerians were killed.. Have we lost all sense of reasoning as humans? Can't we face issues without attaching sentiments and politics?

Nimblemind:

Blame APC for all that because all APC chieftains (especially Buhari and sometimes Tinubu), media publicity propaganda head (Comical Lai) and many notable APC members (like El-Rufai) taught Nigerians to play politics with insurgency/terrorism. I'm pretty sure you never criticized all their taunting, curses and insults on the past administration. Hypocrisy oozes like cesspit tho..

If I start quoting posts from these same people during the previous administration, I wouldn't even finish in one day..

Even till date Lie Mohammed, Buratai and Buhari, in their acts of desperation, are still playing politics with human lives by releasing false claims about them having defeated boko haram. Only fôôlish and insensitive goats won't see all these reckless attitudes and statements for what they are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by dammykrane(m): 1:41am On Dec 30, 2015
idupaul:
His blood is clearly on Lai Mohammed hands
. Point of korrection oga ade NA LIAR Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nimblemind(m): 1:42am On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

Blame APC for all that because all APC chieftains (especially Buhari and sometimes Tinubu), media publicity propaganda head and many notable APC members (like El-Rufai) taught Nigerians to play politics with insurgency/terrorism. I'm pretty sure you never criticized all their taunting, curses and insults on the past administration. Hypocrisy oozes like cesspit tho..

If I start quoting posts from these same people during the previous administration, I wouldn't even finish in one day..

Maybe you should take time to re-read my point again.. Am saying its callousness for nigerians to always rejoice and hope for another BH attack to have an opportunity to then come online and post same thing like "lai mohammed" as if the death of those people matters not!

How sensible does it sound that recently whenever a post is made about losing other nigerians to these BH attack, some peeps just come here to flood the whole page with apc vs pdp, more like celebrating the death of these nigerians under the government of the opposition...

Or do the BH terrorists slaughter only APC supporters to pass a message to lai mohammed or they just kill everybody at sight without giving a Bleep if you blame apc or pdp?

Every sane country lays down opposition politics (both government and citizens) when it comes to fighting terrorism but well, nigeria isn't a sane society afterall!
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by francizy(m): 1:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Nimblemind:

Maybe you should take time to re-read my point again.. Am saying its callousness for nigerians to always rejoice and hope for another BH attack to have an opportunity to then come online and post same thing like "lai mohammed" as if the death of those people matters not!

How sensible does it sound that recently whenever a post is made about losing other nigerians to these BH attack, some peeps just come here to flood the whole page with apc vs pdp, more like celebrating the death of these nigerians under the government of the opposition...

Or do the BH terrorists slaughter only APC supporters to pass a message to lai mohammed or they just kill everybody at sight without giving a Bleep if you blame apc or pdp?

Every sane country lays down opposition politics (both government and citizens) when it comes to fighting terrorism but well, nigeria isn't a sane society afterall!

And I say, how many times did you criticize the wicked activities of APC politicians in the past? They all started this bullshit and taught Nigerians how to politicize anything/everything, including insurgency. It's not good but I wouldn't hold anybody back from giving Buhari and co, a taste of their medicine. I think you were probably not in Nigeria in the past years and didn't keep yourself abreast of previous occurrences, else, you'd have just kept mute and watch as the masses give APC politicians back, the harvest from the evil seeds APC planted.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by franconian: 1:59am On Dec 30, 2015
This is a very terrible time to join the NA. If BH nor kill you for North, truck driver go jam you die for east.
...something I can't wish my enemy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Analysiscorner: 1:59am On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

And I say, how many times did you criticize the wicked activities of APC politicians in the past? They all started this bullshit and taught Nigerians how to politicize anything, including insurgency. It's not good but I wouldn't hold anybody back from giving Buhari and co, a taste of their medicine. I think you were probably not in Nigeria in the past years and didn't keep yourself abreast of previous occurrences, else, you'd have just kept mute and watch as the masses give APC politicians back, the harvest from the evil seeds APC planted.

That's it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nimblemind(m): 2:12am On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

And I say, how many times did you criticize the wicked activities of APC politicians in the past? They all started this bullshit and taught Nigerians how to politicize anything, including insurgency. It's not good but I wouldn't hold anybody back from giving Buhari and co, a taste of their medicine. I think you were probably not in Nigeria in the past years and didn't keep yourself abreast of previous occurrences, else, you'd have just kept mute and watch as the masses gave APC politicians back, the evil seeds they planted.

Now lemme understand you, before speaking the truth right now(which means putting humanity first before politics) I have to proof to not have criticized the previous government of GEJ)..

As citizens who bear the brunt of this BH insurgency( I know you know that all politicians, be it PDP or APC are not directly affected by this attacks), we have to have criticized the opposition during the last government before having the moral right to speak the truth to these youths who further divide themselves because of different political views?

And yes, so you know the present government stressed so much on the actions of the previous government during its tenure and every nigerian (as it is now) who spoke in fairness is tagged as either APC or PDP, so maybe first take your mind off the believe that the fact that peeps don't support the bashing and celebration of every thing that goes wrong in whatever administration is an opposition member!

Isn't it stupid to decide to act stupid because someone is stupid!

Goodnight man!
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by francizy(m): 2:22am On Dec 30, 2015
Nimblemind:

Now lemme understand you, before speaking the truth right now(which means putting humanity first before politics) I have to proof to not have criticized the previous government of GEJ)..

As citizens who bear the brunt of this BH insurgency( I know you know that all politicians, be it PDP or APC are not directly affected by this attacks), we have to have criticized the opposition during the last government before having the moral right to speak the truth to these youths who further divide themselves because of different political views?

And yes, so you know the present government stressed so much on the actions of the previous government during its tenure and every nigerian (as it is now) who spoke in fairness is tagged as either APC or PDP, so maybe first take your mind off the believe that the fact that peeps don't support the bashing and celebration of every thing that goes wrong in whatever administration is an opposition member!

Isn't it stupid to decide to act stupid because someone is stupid!

Goodnight man!

Well, tagging it stupidity doesn't take away the fact that Comical Lie played politics with human lives just recently (yesterday as a matter of desperation). So I love how Nigerians are helping out by trying to put the senseless pîg face on track. If he's left alone when we know his utterances fuels the attacks, then which is more harmful? Keeping mute or criticizing the pôrk face?

Goodnight!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by SHAIBULIAR: 2:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Akon419:
show me the one jonathan buy for them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN's Amanpour Talks About Her Interview With Buhari / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.