Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,317 members, 7,846,398 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) (6396 Views)

Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) / It’s December And This South African Lady Is Getting Dumped For No Reason / My Big Thing Is Causing Trouble (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by dewalexify(m): 5:25am On Dec 30, 2015
Ofeshe
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by ichommy(m): 5:35am On Dec 30, 2015
Aminat508:
angry
This one wey u dey vex. Morning grin
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2015
nickkylawve:
She's texting her female folks.... This what happens When a broke nigga got no money he comes up with boring excuses grin
she's on a date with her guy and instead of gisting with him, she's busy chatting with your female folks.

Does it make any sense to you?
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by klasys(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2015
I dont think ladies of nowadays still does this, cos guyz are very smart now
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by rman: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2015
For me, it is not about the cost of meal.

I find it rude and disrespectful when a lady agrees to a date and uses the entire period to chat away on her phone and pay less attention to the partner.

If that is the reason the guy is leaving, fine.

If you are on a date, be polite and try to engage your partner in meaningful discussion that will make it memorable for both of u. Chatting away or receiving several calls on a date is rude. And it shows serious lack of exposure and maturity.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by Joy1706(f): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2015
Yimu! That's why I'm always with my debit card. Will pay the bill without batting an eyelid. Let's see who will look pathetic in the end
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by UIA04(f): 9:43am On Dec 30, 2015
macaranta:

It's very lame to abandon a lady maybe because she over ordered,wisdom demands you have a rough estimate of what you're willing to spend on a date and if it begins to exceed your budget you maturely weather the storm.Not run like a rat.
True. the way men disrespect women online just to post funny pictures is abhorring you see post of side chicks men calling women hoe.s and all forgetting they got themselves entangled not by force but choice birds of a feather...
And women will come here to laugh at this
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2015
The lady is so pretty
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by gemale(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
macaranta:

It's very lame to abandon a lady maybe because she over ordered,wisdom demands you have a rough estimate of what you're willing to spend on a date and if it begins to exceed your budget you maturely weather the storm.Not run like a rat.
& wisdom & gud manners also dictate as a woman on a date, u shldnt order wt u kno u can't afford 2 pay 4. @ least carry "vex money" (money dt u can use 2 pay 4 d date in case d guy fvck up/vex u)
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by missKiffy(f): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Immature dude
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by girlhaley(f): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
nickkylawve:
She's texting her female folks.... This what happens When a broke nigga got no money he comes up with boring excuses grin

Am telling you sis

This nigga is damn broke
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by armadeo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rules of dating

1. Don't ever let her order what you can't pay for. Be bold about it. Never ever run its cowardly.

2. A date is about talking between two adults. if you have nothing to talk about and she's more interested in her phone pay for the meal and bounce providing rule no 1 isn't broken.

3. Friend are allowed if you want it and can afford it. However it's more of an after first date issue.

4. A good movie and a meal after with some drinks is okay.

5. If you expect sex following a date when you paid for the meal I suggest you just go for a hoe and save yourself the long talk.

6. Women should learn to respect themselves however if the nigga is in charge he is in charge. You can't order shit I'm not ready to pay for I'll let you know instantly if you decide to think I'm a broke nigga then maybe we shouldn't think of a second date. Be wary of the hungry hoe who wants an expensive meal for just having a vagina.

You've no idea the shit I've seen happen on dates. Many times I'm an onlooker some I've experienced. I've stopped dates short on some issues I couldn't stand.

All in all it makes you a better person.

Funny examples

I've seen a situation during a birthday party hosted by a bf a female guest orders a 15k bottle of champagne. 2004. The bf refused to pay and the dude chatting her up also refused to pay. That was a lol moment. I've also Seen a case were a guy asked for untried plantain to be served after the girl kept ordering food.

Al in all a date isn't a meal ticket if you ain't interested don't go.
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Uteghe:
grin grin grin I wish this for all greedy girls.

why not just say it upfront that this is your budget. life isn't that complicated as you guys make it.
Re: This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Well she can always get another guy to come and pay for her, most ladies are actually dependent on guys despite being financially buoyant. Though few would actually pay their bills and leave the guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband / Help: My Fiance Saw My Post On Nairaland, Now She's Calling It A Quit / The Problem With Fine Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.