Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband (6365 Views)

Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? / This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 08, 2016
Well today am going to be sounding different, but am still going to tell you the true. Is not really my business what you make of my post but the important i believe is to say the true and say it how it suppose to be said. once you've given birth, breast feeding is the single most important thing you can do to protect your baby
and help to promote good health. Best of all, breast feeding is free. So whether you are breast feeding your child or your husband s the case may be believe me is very good for your body development. Don't even pretend like you don't know what i just said, is very true that men nowadays suck breast more infant, though personal am happy with it, don't think of asking me why, back to the topic.

Along with saving you money on HMR (Human Milk Replacement), breast feeding can also help you to keep your medical bills down. Babies that are fed with formula get sicker more often and more seriously
than babies that are breast fed They also have more ear infections, respiratory infections, and other problems.

This can be even more true if your family has had a history of allergies. When a baby is breast fed, the
antibodies pass on from the mother to the baby, helping to protect against illness and allergies. As the baby's system matures, his body will begin to make it's own antibodies, and he'll be more equipped to handle sensitivities of food.

Sucking on the breast will also help with the development or jaw alignment and the development of
the cheekbone. For this very reason, there is less of the need for costly orthodontic work when the
child gets older.

Unlike formula, breast milk is always ready, always available, convenient, and always the right temperature
for feeding. Plus, it contains all of the vitamins and minerals your growing baby needs, saving you a
lot of money.http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/benefits-of-breast-feeding-your-baby.html

Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:39am On Jul 08, 2016
cheesy wouldn't be crazy to think that your husband is competing with your baby in breast feeding? But of course, who doesn't like being sucked? wink

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by mhisbliss(f): 2:40am On Jul 08, 2016
So whats the benefits of breastfeeding the man after breastfeeding the baby, does it protect the man against diseases too
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by diamondlizzy(f): 2:58am On Jul 08, 2016
When I start breast feeding my husband, I should also be ready to give him my blood suck wink
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 08, 2016
My sis men nowadays suck more than baby my husband can tell lol.... no need to pretend and am happy after ll am not breast feeding anybody again apart from him.
diamondlizzy:
When I start breast feeding my husband, I should also be ready to give him my blood suck wink

Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Dotwillis1(m): 4:16am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
So whats the benefits of breastfeeding the man after breastfeeding the baby, does it protect the man against diseases too
benefits? It takes you to the 7th cloud grin
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by mhisbliss(f): 5:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
benefits? It takes you to the 7th cloud grin
asking the OP tongue
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Dotwillis1(m): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2016
grin
mhisbliss:
asking the OP tongue
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Esperooke(m): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2016
Op. You let down my curiosity. where is the benefits of breastfeeding to the husband...........?
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by mhisbliss(f): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
grin
this kine wonderful morning he's laughing like he smoked weed
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Dotwillis1(m): 5:18am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
this kine wonderful morning he's laughing like he smoked weed
smoke ke ...aint weed the unwanted plants we get rid with chemicals or hoeing?? undecided tongue
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by mhisbliss(f): 5:24am On Jul 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
smoke ke ...aint weed the unwanted plants we get rid with chemicals or hoeing?? undecided tongue
Indian hemp,my friend don't play dumb with me
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by chachanga: 5:24am On Jul 08, 2016
Chichi...ehn, chybaby?!

U nor go sleep dey pos' dis kain pos' @2.14am

U wan make dem wey no get booby to suck begin "Consult Their Physician?!'

Anyhow bae, as part the $ucking strategy, trajectory etc? Shey, you go dey 0ffer coaching classes?

Do nah grin?, Dat one go sweet pass, make we suck abi "tasting" nor dey? grin
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Dotwillis1(m): 5:27am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
Indian hemp,my friend don't play dumb with me
No, I haven't been to Indian so how the Bleep wu I get their hemp to smoke?
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by kolajoo(m): 5:32am On Jul 08, 2016
Interesting OP. I would like to know the benefit breasting a man.lol grin
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by SMARTKOSSY: 5:48am On Jul 08, 2016
Lol cool
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by mhisbliss(f): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
No, I haven't been to Indian so how the Bleep wu I get their hemp to smoke?
lol i ain't playing this game, buh bye
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Dotwillis1(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol i ain't playing this game, buh bye
grin
good morning
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by mhisbliss(f): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2016
Dotwillis1:
grin
good morning
goodmornong cheesy
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Nickymezor(f): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by JinaJ: 5:22am On Sep 19, 2021
The very first time I breastfed my husband was just amazing. I used the same sort of "every two hours" scheduIe, but I used an eIectric pump, instead. AdditionaIIy, I added a number of suppIements to my daiIy regimen, and, most importantIy I feeI, I aIso added Dom - motiIium. I was happy ❤️, I googIed ‘Startbf247’ and got dom. With this we had a winner! The eIectric pumping I did for a month, with marginaI success (certainIy more than I ever had with manuaI!) but the domp reaIIy kicked things into production. Within a week of taking that, I was spraying Iike I never had before.
Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Passionate1(m): 5:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Hmmmm
[img][/img]

Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Passionate1(m): 6:00am On Sep 19, 2021
[img][/img]

Re: Benefits Of Breast Feeding Your Baby And Your Husband by Pegi23(f): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2021
No benefit..it will make your boobs sag..and ur dearest hubby will look outside for girls with standing boobs..stop letting him press or suck it..

(1) (Reply)

Some Women Are Really Ungrateful. See What She Did. Photo!!! / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / He Keeps Asking For The Ring Every Time We Have A Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.