Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? (860 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by lolguy: 6:38am On Dec 30, 2015
Hello guys i want to know from people that had the experience of dating their neighbor, or may be if you know someone that has been in it. Does it normally goes well?
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by Tapout(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2015
it's like sacrificing ur privacy....some people may be okay with it tho
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by Ayt27(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Nah,
Maybe except for chop and clean mouth tho tongue
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2015
it depends
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by banjicom(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Yeah! Even the bible says love your neighbour as yourself, Except only if you are not a good Christian.
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by banjicom(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Yeah! Even the bible says love your neighbour as yourself, Except only if you are not a good Christian.
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2015
First, I think it would be a very boring relationship and there's every tendency that the romance and will wear out in a short time.
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by coolzeal(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2015
If you're not ready for a serious relationship... Dude, don't. I am speaking from experience.
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by donholy28(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2015
av don it twice but i won't do it d third time...it was fun tho...great sex too but bad news is if she get belle,u no hard to find
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by cruzita(f): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2015
u won't have privacy and as long as u live close be ready to be her bank
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by oslae(f): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
u won't have privacy and as long as u live close be ready to be her bank
Or his chef

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2015
I can't date my neighbour and colleague.
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by francizy(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Judge and the Jury?

Oliviaarims:
First, I think it would be a very boring relationship and there's every tendency that the romance and will wear out in a short time.

OP, mind not what they say, after all, people try awkward things at times.. smiley
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by kaziblake(f): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Op don't even try it
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by Sijo01(f): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2015
banjicom:

cheesy cheesy Funny but true
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:
Judge and the Jury?

OP, mind not what they say, after all, people try awkward things at times.. smiley

I had more to say about that.
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by Jayjay0(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
No please.. Will only work if you don't cheat cause she will be monitoring even spirit or ghost that come to your house which is very bad..

It didn't work out for me cause you can't bring other girls to your house to show them things about life grin
Re: Is It Wise To Date Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
It's preetie cool esp if tz a friends wt benefit thingy

(1) (Reply)

Woman Text Walking Falls Into Canal And Drowns / Why Do We Find It Easier To Tolerate Strangers Than Loved Ones / How Can I Know If A Girl Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.